Balance Of F2P and P2W 1/18/17

19 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

A thing I have learned:
Don’t blame the player(except he really use broken mechanics/exploits).
Don’t blame the content(except it’s really broken/exploitable).
Blame the devs.
They introduce the things(tested or not).

I would say that reasoning is incoherent: its playing away one’s own responsibility : please do not take it wrong (its not meant to refer to you) but the Nozis blamed on their superiors and the Fuerer …

You as player has only two options: To play or not to play.
Morality is a different issue.
You can blame them for the morality but not for the ship itself.

13 hours ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

Your pathetic Milfulle. 

tumblr_m7ucxqiuFR1rv1ckao1_400.gif

Bunch of babies. . .  oh my destroyer . . . oh I die too much.  

Milf has always been able to find problems in this game and lead to the correction of many, interceptor missile spam ring a bell ?. . . exactly you have not been here long enough.  Trying to attack him personally has nothing to do with an actual issue.  He uses what the game developers give all of us an equal opportunity to use.  Don’t like it. . . post here so we can all read your tears.

6 hours ago, AdamWest said:

… He uses what the game developers give all of us an equal opportunity to use

Now his game is already – self-serving!

On 1/19/2017 at 2:20 PM, Rob40468 said:

SC seem to going on Planetside 2 way, either pay and have advantage quickly or grind your arse off dealing with disadvantages to keep up with the level. Thats  not healthy for already average playerbase.

yes but in planetside the stock weapons are actually pretty decent, and in some cases the best purchasable weapon can be bought for 325-650 certs. There are a few that are straight upgrades like the comissioner or cyclone, but for the most part they’re all sidegrades and all of the abilities are cert only and can not be bought. I think the bigger issue is that new players have no idea what they should put their starting certs into and the clientside hit reg and server side movement netcode is a complete counter-intuitive mess that causes confusion among new players, but I digress.

They should expand non alien ship development as well. At least for craftable ships. Maybe if not in development of the ship itself but in unique modules and weapons to that ship.

or maybe they can just make the alien munitions deal damage to crystal ships, maybe at a reduced amount. idk. It’s up to them, but an imbalance that’s walled behind a big grind or a downpayment is a no no for me. If they were relatively balanced I’d consider spending the 40$ for the tharga starter kit because then only the time vs money argument remains and I hate grinding, but I don’t want to buy it while its this strong compared to others. This is my argument for destroyers as well and why I do not currently have an R14 as I had chosen to grind for it instead of pay for it due to its power.

And for the people complaining about destros being nerfed, I get it, A lot of you spent money on this, they probably should have been tweaked more before being released so the nerf didn’t come as such a shock, but if you hand me an R14  empire destroyer I can show you just how brutal they still can be at killing non destroyers. Personally I would have wanted an across the board speed buff for gap closing instead of a damage buff at close ranges because destros are rather quite tame if you can get up on them. The essence of OP from destros was never their hitpoints, but high sustained damage at long range. None of them realize this better than the Vigilant.