Balance Of F2P and P2W 1/18/17

hiya… Happy Birthday! S.C  have some cake and ice cream too : )  

53 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Yeah, but it’s still a fat nerf of federation. 

You loose a LOT of mobility, combined with the lower tank and the new x3 damages in close range (which is easier to reach), they die much much faster.

Yes, fed destroyers are not that worth any more to build.

The reign of the Tyrant shall beginn… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

the unofficial patch thread?

cool new squad system, but do we still have the ±3 rule and same highest rank? and the squad search shows minimal rank? wow that will be confuuusing

11 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

The reign of the Tyrant shall beginn… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

You’re talking about that things who dies in 3 seconds under Thar Ga’s blue balls ?

Patch 1.4.0d: Following recent changes to Destroyers, the Covert Ops class has been renamed the “xxxx you” class.

I’ve not had a chance to test these changes due to the game being borked at the moment, but I get the feeling the Destroyer class is going to be a lot less popular now. Good xxxx riddance.

26 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

You’re talking about that things who dies in 3 seconds under Thar Ga’s blue balls ?

Welp, anything dies to this ugly Snotship in 3 sec.

I was just comparing the Tyrant to the Sirius and Vigilant, which are now significantly weaker (Nerf to speed and Stabilizer), while the Tyrant hasnt changed much, compared to its fed and empire counterparts ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

14 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Welp, anything dies to this ugly Snotship in 3 sec.

I was just comparing the Tyrant to the Sirius and Vigilant, which are now significantly weaker (Nerf to speed and Stabilizer), while the Tyrant hasnt changed much, compared to its fed and empire counterparts ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Well Sirius is dead now.

The speed nerf combined with the x3 damages killed him.

Conditions in ‘Teamwork: squad’ contracts have been significantly simplified. Now you need to bring down 150 destroyers or 200 other ships.

150 destroyers ?!

Nobody fly destroyers anymore. I’m focusing on killing destroyers for something like 3 days (Thar ga mission), and I did only 40 destroyers kill.

I hope things are getting better this time… ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) lets just hope…

2 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Conditions in ‘Teamwork: squad’ contracts have been significantly simplified. Now you need to bring down 150 destroyers or 200 other ships.

150 destroyers ?!

Nobody fly destroyers anymore. I’m focusing on killing destroyers for something like 3 days (Thar ga mission), and I did only 40 destroyers kill.

It’s my understanding that if you slot a destroyer then your chances of facing one go up significantly. I think because MM puts destroyers in a different method of queuing.

Can anyone factually confirm any of this? Some say destroyers are in same queuing system as the rest and others say its different. Seems when I slot a destroyer queue times go up quite a bit.

Unofficial patch note discussion thread comment:

WOW, I think I have nothing negative to say about this patch. Very impressive! Nerf on destroyers, nerf on Thar’ga (step in the right direction although maybe not sufficient, we’ll see), encouraging squadplay with a cool new system, new customisation stuff (still hoping for a colour wheel!), bug fixes that seem important, simplifying UI (always appreciated)… What more could I ask for in a single patch? Oh and 100 live crystals to sweeten the deal.

Happy birthday Star Conflict!

14 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

It’s my understanding that if you slot a destroyer then your chances of facing one go up significantly. I think because MM puts destroyers in a different method of queuing.

Can anyone factually confirm any of this? Some say destroyers are in same queuing system as the rest and others say its different. Seems when I slot a destroyer queue times go up quite a bit.

Yes.

But it’s not because they have a destroyer in their slot that they’ll use it.

Why are we discussing the patch in this thread…

4 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Why are we discussing the patch in this thread…

The official discussion will be opened tomorrow

31 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

By that time we will discuss everything here ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

13 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

By that time we will discuss everything here

By that you mean people will find something to QQ about here ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

52 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Must…Resist…Doing out topic…

I’m satisfied with everything but the extra dmg against destros went the wrong way and tharga has a bit more nerfs to go, more on the real topic lol.

Yea agreed! Poor dessy…