and now there are 3

On that point, how stupid are you believe that we can prevent attacks on 12, TWELVE sectors with fake corps. Do you realize how many fake corps that would take?

24 fake corporations which wouldn’t be so hard to get with owning 12sectors

12 sectors = at least 600iri/day per pilot

with 100 participants you would need 1day to get enough iri for dread

so let’s say you would get your entire corporation(150pilots) to do this and add iridium from pvp/pve games… it could be achieved under 3 weeks(getting iridium) therefore to have 24 corps up and running with fake attacks you would need 5-7 weeks

oh and about GS… you’ll need 24 pilots which would get alt acc - it will take about 2weeks to get GS for corp. 1000GS from achievements, some pools and tourneys.

Just the fact that we don’t have any fake corporation, we just have a big alliance, which includes russians as well yes, since we do have translators for that.

Ever mentioned that? Instead of saying stupid nonsense.

But right now we kinda retired from Sector Conquest, permanent activity in there is not necessary and just costs lots of time and nerves, so we do just own a few sectors atm. And when T5 sectors and new dread modules/upgrades will come, we step back into it.

I don’t give a crap about why you think you’re doing it. That makes 0 difference. your motives mean nothing. You are exploiting it and you are complaining about other people doing the same thing you are! Talk about being a hypocrite.

complaining, that a game mechanic leads to abuse is not wrong, blaming others however is, in any direction; there is no reason to see hypocrisis, its not like op weapons do not get used by better players while they also feedback about its current state. the question remains to each, are you here for drama and finding out who the bad guy is, or are we talking about something constructive?

i have already stated that something anchored in the mechanics to regulate the whole alliance thing, as a mechanic which allows alliances to contract each other on a regular basis, would somewhen arise as necessary. because founding alliances like it is at the moment, behind closed doors and in obscurity, will only lead to even more elitism, and we will have lesser and lesser corps doing anything, and it leaves younger corps dangling in the air.

Lets keep it real: we all try to push forward, everybody, every single corps or player. Some work out, others join each other.

And there are myriads more corps active in the game, than we see in this forum or the SQ.

wpk did a great job in conquering half the galaxy, i can understand the envy behind it. while it is sheer impossible to have that amount of fake attacks, it is also hardly possible to have that amount of defendants, without “treaties” behind doors, or like other corps do, trying to depict a public villain-hero theme over corporations, so the mob knows what to target; and these methods are no squat better, than using fake attacks. both lead to a status quo which does not change, and games which are not happening.

So Sec con should adress both: a) corporations should have some way to have “something to conquer” and also something to “hold”, but also b) there should be active competition and it should enable more games, instead of less, and there needs to be profit and incentive in cooperation as well as some healthy rivalry.

Accusing each other of abusing game mechanics does not help, since even non-aggression pacts are somewhat unfair to the playerbase, as well as corp switching, or fake attacks, or even owning multiple corporations solely for the purpose of fake attacks; besides that, the awesome lag in every dread battle, the immense organization it needs with often completely wasted time being presented, etc. - there is more to complain, than shouting out “those are the bad guys!” and “we are the better people” after each other.

Instead we should focus on bringing up what we want to see improved, and discuss about that.

These things here does not help us, does not help the devs either.

True, although they aren’t the only ones. Other corps are notorious for these Discraceful, game-ruiNing, Obvious fake corps to fill queues and block out other corps from playing or having a fair chance of taking a sector.

complaining, that a game mechanic leads to abuse is not wrong, blaming others however is, in any direction; there is no reason to see hypocrisis, its not like op weapons do not get used by better players while they also feedback about its current state. the question remains to each, are you here for drama and finding out who the bad guy is, or are we talking about something constructive?

I see an OWL member dissing my friends (WPK) while OWL uses the same fake attacks. Very hypocritical. 

I want this fixed as much as you guys, but I am pointing this out because certain people have habits of bashing others… That also needs to be fixed. 

Less QQ , more pew-pew

I doubt that the smaller Corporations will be much of a factor in da future. Atm they struggle already quite a lot and in some months they will have given up more or less, except perhaps some who managed to get a sector. Any change if it comes at all will come to late for small corps. 

As for Fed sector i think NASA Dominance is too great, Owl will never fight Nasa with much spirit after being allied for years and neither Beast nor FDEF can compete. Aka it will be quiet.

European timezone seems fine to me as it is, many fights, dont know what u complain about. Also T5 Dreads seem nice cause then there is a point where clearly is best and if u hold it u are kinda the best so there will be lotta fighting. 

I see an OWL member dissing my friends (WPK) while OWL uses the same fake attacks. Very hypocritical. 

Disliking a game mechanic and exploiting it are not hypocritical. At all, actually. Abusing a mechanic is often one of the better ways to ensure devs handle it sooner.

“This is broken and a horrible thing and I’ll abuse it until it isn’t” is very common across all of gaming. If the rest of the game jumps on the bandwagon, then it’s just more pressure to fix it. Use fake attacks yourself if you want to.

I doubt that the smaller Corporations will be much of a factor in da future. Atm they struggle already quite a lot and in some months they will have given up more or less, except perhaps some who managed to get a sector. Any change if it comes at all will come to late for small corps. 

As for Fed sector i think NASA Dominance is too great, Owl will never fight Nasa with much spirit after being allied for years and neither Beast nor FDEF can compete. Aka it will be quiet.

European timezone seems fine to me as it is, many fights, dont know what u complain about. Also T5 Dreads seem nice cause then there is a point where clearly is best and if u hold it u are kinda the best so there will be lotta fighting. 

There are plenty of Fed space corps besides those four out there. Also, Vanguard Outpost (the safe space sector) is there so that it doesn’t get stagnant for them - they don’t have to run up against a juggernaut corp every time they want a game.

Instead we should focus on bringing up what we want to see improved, and discuss about that.

These things here does not help us, does not help the devs either.

+1. I’ve been encouraging people to give some feedback on this thread, even if it’s against the idea: https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27867-redesign-the-sector-conquest-system-important-read-this/#entry331310

Get some activity on it so that it shows the devs we’re serious about change.

If there’s a problem, stop arguing and start doing something about it.

There is a difference between doing something to prove a point and doing something to exploit game mechanics because rewards are “so precious”

Yes, we have launched fake attacks with Arch and HOWL, but are we doing it to exploit the game? No.

You may not be aware of it, but WPK does in fact have fake corporations. How else do you think you would have managed to hold on to 12 sectors? Sectors in empire and jericho space switch hands almost daily, the only way to prevent your sector from going down is to launch fake attacks, or hope other corps will launch them for you.

First of all, you just admit to sending fake attacks for your own benefit on other corporations. Now that’s just being hypocryte in my eyes.

Secondly, we managed to hold 12 sectors by doing  real  attacks. It aint all that hard to figure out that you don’t get 12 sectors with fakes. Thinking so, is ridiculous.

We have included our allies in those attacks. That does not mean we use fake corporations for doing fakes.

Why are you so persistent in calling our vice-presidents lyers? It’s not like you’ve got a better insight then us on the matter

Honestly, people? WPK is not the bad guy here. Have you ever tried to launch an attack against SCORP? How about SRS? WPK has some nice folks in it – the only reason I brought them up was because they have far more iridium farming accounts than is really rational, especially since they’ve held more sectors for more time than most anyone else.

I mean, really. How many no-shows do you see on WPK sectors daily? Something like 3 or 4, from my (admittedly limited) experience, and those tend to be on sectors that don’t even have eight attacks! On the other hand, if you try to launch an attack against SCORP, the eight attack limit is filled up so quickly, it’s practically a question of latency to see who manages to register.

And about OWL: If you’ve spent time with them in their teamspeak while dreadnought registration happens, you’d know that eight attacks get announced within five minutes, quite consistently. That’s even without HOWL and ARCH declaring. If they didn’t use their fake attacks, they’d be spending more iridium on sending attacks than they’d get back to their players. Yes, everybody here thinks fake attacks are terrible. No, I don’t think it’s hypocrisy for OWLs to suggest alternate ways to reduce fake attacks while announcing fake attacks of their own. Remember who the bad guys are – don’t get distracted from the big problem.

If you’re really getting angry about your internet space booms, go outside and get some fresh air. And for god’s sake, think before you post.

And about OWL: If you’ve spent time with them in their teamspeak while dreadnought registration happens, you’d know that eight attacks get announced within five minutes, quite consistently. That’s even without HOWL and ARCH declaring. If they didn’t use their fake attacks, they’d be spending more iridium on sending attacks than they’d get back to their players. Yes, everybody here thinks fake attacks are terrible. No, I don’t think it’s hypocrisy for OWLs to suggest alternate ways to reduce fake attacks while announcing fake attacks of their own. Remember who the bad guys are – don’t get distracted from the big problem.

the problem isn’t suggesting. it’s dirk’s bashing “Other corps are notorious for these Discraceful, game-ruiNing”  which is hypocritical. 

If you’re really getting angry about your internet space booms, go outside and get some fresh air. And for god’s sake, think before you post.

Keep calm and pew pew pew

Nice post :slight_smile:

Well if Wolfpack can pull it off, then i dont see why the others have to do it. Just stop with fake corps and done. Alas i suppose Wolfpack merged with ESB a bit and so used their old russian relations, the other Corps have been around long enough to do that as well. And if not, deal with it, u can always focus on one or two sectors.

Nope, I don’t even think we got 1 player of ESB.

Even though ESB took loads of WPK players.

At the end, we lost more players to them, then we gained.

Well if Wolfpack can pull it off, then i dont see why the others have to do it. Just stop with fake corps and done. Alas i suppose Wolfpack merged with ESB a bit and so used their old russian relations, the other Corps have been around long enough to do that as well. And if not, deal with it, u can always focus on one or two sectors.

Who are you? And why are you pretending to be John Snow?

Who are you? And why are you pretending to be John Snow?

Actually i like Arya more. I think shes cute. John Snow is a bit emo imo. i dint get the reference…i only read to book 4 though.

Actually i like Arya more. I think shes cute. John Snow is a bit emo imo. i dint get the reference…i only read to book 4 though.

arya is gettin to OP, m8

cloak, holoface, stealth kill etc

lol where does it hurt ?

I have connections to all Russian corps.

WPK have/had 5-10 russian/English speaking players in WPK.

Also google translate very helpfull.

WPK succes is to be able to create unbeatble wings. wich Owl dont have :slight_smile:

SQ succes is to be the strongest and win the sectors.

we win 9/10 games.

U have no clue about SQ.

WPK/MeK is merged corps everyone knows this accept you and yes i have acces to another corp but that doesnt make it a fake account/corp iam not ceo there.

there you go :slight_smile:

kurdi have no secrets but kurdi hates when peoble think they know something when they dont know something even if they think they know something :slight_smile:

also mr erikson remaining ESB players are in DNO and have been there for a while. Everyone knows this accept you :slight_smile:

you keep making an arse out of your self.

we are atm trolling you in our corp chat :slight_smile:

and we made a bet about your age :slight_smile:

You really had to make The Kurdi mad?

I’m scared of Kurdi when he’s mad and I’m on the same team.

Good job boys, good job indeed