AdamWest 1v1 Challenge

No

IDK man, Liga can heal everyone even when they’re under fire from a DESU wing.

TQxXDNb.png

TQxXDNb.png

I’ve seen him & LudwigHR, never really seen him do better then Ludwig… Maybe I’m wrong but don’t care. I just wrote names that I’ve seen ingame & that’s that. But what were you playing there? It looks fun

Maybe corps could arrange some corps vs corps costum fight, no dess all game modes. It should be fun. And big fights, not some 5 vs 5 bs

Why I am not on #1 with 10+ kills? Need to improve my kill steaking techniques on non-US server :confused:

Everyone here is lucky that they are not playing with the old Missile Pylons. Here’s an old-azz vid of Milf’s rockets.

This vid is exactly the reason why I want the old pylons back.

More with cov ops, when US server still mainstream:

US server still mainstream

You know who remembers that?

More with cov ops, when US server still mainstream:

I wish RicePirate still played :frowning: One day I will understand how he plays covops with SEA internet

I’ve seen NorthMetalHead & he’s no where near LudwigHR. As for spamus. Didn’t see him play that much so I can’t say, well I can say Fedman & MyLittlePony are great sniper LRF but still think Omega, Tillo & JC are better. And these are guys I’ve seen play & know their value. And I’ve seen them do this in T5.

MyLittlePony is horrible, I’m sorry. below average pilot, brings teams down because he only brings lrfs and doesn’t play them correctly. spamus is by far the best NA LRF. 

Ludwig is a decent pilot, decently above average but no where near as good at engi as BlueSea. Kakashi (now in NASA) is from what I know the best non rus or eu engi but NorthMetalhead is twice as good at engi at least. Kakashi used to be our first string engi until north replaced him. 

spamus is by far the best NA LRF. 

Spamus is not NA.

MyLittlePony is horrible, I’m sorry. below average pilot, brings teams down because he only brings lrfs and doesn’t play them correctly. spamus is by far the best NA LRF. 

Ludwig is a decent pilot, decently above average but no where near as good at engi as BlueSea. Kakashi (now in NASA) is from what I know the best non rus or eu engi but NorthMetalhead is twice as good at engi at least. Kakashi used to be our first string engi until north replaced him.

MyLittlePony is known to f***up a team coz of LRF kill play. And Ludwig is better then BluSea & NorthMetalHead. Don’t know who Kakashi iss coz didn’t see him/her play. Just to be sure you are not right I’ll bring up the fact that that you are only forcing RadiX players & RadiX first 12 in a wing would never make top 5 corps in a turney. And a team with da BEST LRF, Engie & covert ops would dominate most teams out there.

I like how you guys trying to measure e-peens, while those aren’t even your e-peens, keep it coming!

Spamus is not NA.

He is, he lives in States

kek, only vs DESU’s nab wing… (niri is in it, it has to be nab wing!)

We actually played against DESU’s like… A- wing a few weeks ago during the weekend tourneys. Mzhelskii himself was leading the wing, with Koromac and a few others (can’t remember their names) in tow. I led a wing myself with Kakashi, Franja, Shepard, Milf, Stormsystem, zombie, and Liga. We won with only 1 casualty (me because i’m nab). I wish I took a screenie of that battle, it was epic.

I’ve seen him & LudwigHR, never really seen him do better then Ludwig… Maybe I’m wrong but don’t care. I just wrote names that I’ve seen ingame & that’s that. But what were you playing there? It looks fun

I’d like to see Ludwig handle dIIIb and Vels diving him simultaneously… Hehe. And that was a t3 tourney quite some time ago - I think in early March.

Why I am not on #1 with 10+ kills? Need to improve my kill steaking techniques on non-US server :confused:

Because you touch yourself at night. You need to play moar pen0r vs pen0r!

I like how you guys trying to measure e-peens, while those aren’t even your e-peens, keep it coming!

wat can i say i liek touching other peepoh’s peens to compare 

Adam, what have you done?

Adam, what have you done?

piss flying everywhere !!!

best gauss tackler is tilo or mill. (i added to the piss show)

debate !!

best gauss tackler is tilo or mill. (i added to the piss show)

yea sure u can say that because u dont know Veronica YET!

and Adam u missed something on the restricted list right?

A1MA module 

or do u allow ppl to use it ? idont think that would be fair tbh…

yea sure u can say that because u dont know Veronica YET!

he never plays T5 so no Veronica

and Adam u missed something on the restricted list right?

A1MA module 

or do u allow ppl to use it ? idont think that would be fair tbh…

If you want zero cap and no adaptives, then that is the perfect way to do so :slight_smile:

Also I thought that was t4?

Spamus is not NA.

Yes he is, he’s a fellow Californian. 

MyLittlePony is known to f***up a team coz of LRF kill play. And Ludwig is better then BluSea & NorthMetalHead. Don’t know who Kakashi iss coz didn’t see him/her play. Just to be sure you are not right I’ll bring up the fact that that you are only forcing RadiX players & RadiX first 12 in a wing would never make top 5 corps in a turney. And a team with da BEST LRF, Engie & covert ops would dominate most teams out there.

yes he messes up his own team. you obviously don’t know our players as many of them are quite good. But I won’t waste time explaining it to you…

https://rh.frogswarm.fr/sf2/ZDemon

Yes he is, he’s a fellow Californian.

yes he messes up his own team. you obviously don’t know our players as many of them are quite good. But I won’t waste time explaining it to you…

https://rh.frogswarm.fr/sf2/ZDemon

I know a lot of your players & still 100% sure they not elite. ShapeShifter & UkranianFighter maybe but the rest that I seen play, & I did see them play are avg. If u think that your stats, that you buffed in T3 squading up with your teammates are great then you are more insane then everebody here think you are. I know you found a great way to get better, play T3 with your squad or go into T5 and use. a Spark (yeah I know your stat tactics). On top of all of this I played 90% games solo, first 3000-4000 games with a ping well over 300 & lot of dc’s (U should try playing on a old laptop with 2,5 -5 mps net). But this isn’t how bad u are & I never said I’m good or great, but that your corp is pute avg. & how you can’t get anyone normal to belive that it isn’t you go looking for stats. So u can continue to lie to yourself how you great & your corpmates are elite but it does not change te fact that RadiX is pure avg corp.