AdamWest 1v1 Challenge

I know a lot of your players

i was read this part like that 3 times over and over accidently 

“I know a lot of your parents!”

i was read this part like that 3 times over and over accidently 

“I know a lot of your parents!”

lol. Who knows maybe he has more of those, that explains a lot…

Gotta luv an epeen contest, how’d that even happen? Not even directed at the guy laying down the challenge, good job internet.

Anyways i got numbers too 18 23 42… loads of them, 6, no 5s tho, i bin them, they suck.

Roen

Da spinning dude!

seriously u r right bout this one, he is serious work and makes a satisfying thump when he finally hits the floor.

1. Players cannot equip or use whitenoise module (This weapon makes 1v1’s very boring )

i hope at least then you also forbid camo, as pre-emptive intuitive cast, noise is a counter to ambush camo move.

anyway, i suck at pre-arranged fights, i cant even turn on shadowplay without playing weird, i am the guy, who cant walk through a random camera lense without caring about the body tension.

still thinking therefore, as its not my thing. maybe bring a kite-e for lolz? UP FOR IT? :stuck_out_tongue:

best duels for me and true contests are still mid-action, with fleet aikido, interrupting cow-tacklers - so for me a dogfight co in the wild definitely would have e.g. noise, but i think in such a contest you are right, it would make it meh.

also whish, alex would call it :stuck_out_tongue: that would be an epic clash.

still i wanna watch the utub vids, so hope some fights get on utub.

p.s.: milf, dont play so much destro! my bets!

But I won’t waste time explaining it to you…

https://rh.frogswarm.fr/sf2/ZDemon

srsly, what does frogstats show you here, to be on a high horse?

i mean its an awesome tool for some api stats, but its not like you can read a lot out of it

let the man brag too.

ah u wanna in into the awesome winnie-club! i get it. free epeen. yeah, i send u invite. it’s beta.

srsly, what does frogstats show you here, to be on a high horse?i mean its an awesome tool for some api stats, but its not like you can read a lot out of itlet the man brag too.ah u wanna in into the awesome winnie-club! i get it. free epeen. yeah, i send u invite. it’s beta.

Who braged?

+1 to g4borg 

I know a lot of your players & still 100% sure they not elite. ShapeShifter & UkranianFighter maybe but the rest that I seen play, & I did see them play are avg. If u think that your stats, that you buffed in T3 squading up with your teammates are great then you are more insane then everebody here think you are. I know you found a great way to get better, play T3 with your squad or go into T5 and use. a Spark (yeah I know your stat tactics). On top of all of this I played 90% games solo, first 3000-4000 games with a ping well over 300 & lot of dc’s (U should try playing on a old laptop with 2,5 -5 mps net). But this isn’t how bad u are & I never said I’m good or great, but that your corp is pute avg. & how you can’t get anyone normal to belive that it isn’t you go looking for stats. So u can continue to lie to yourself how you great & your corpmates are elite but it does not change te fact that RadiX is pure avg corp.

I got my win loss up to 1.63 playing solo t5 with 230 ping every game… and you also still don’t know our best players. 

And you are a below average pilot, i doubt you would know what average even is. 

Are you implying that D1cks of Ra are above average?

Ra_stargate_film.JPG

Kree, Shol’va! Are you questioning your gods?

Gotta luv an epeen contest

ZDemon would need an epeen if he wanted to be in an epeen contest ;) 

yo adam, you logged off. I think i figured out how to get US servers) 

ZDemon would need an epeen if he wanted to be in an epeen contest :wink:

Unlike ArcTic ZDemon doesn’t need virtual world to boost his ego. :wink:

Scores updated : If there are any more contenders please feel free to sign up.

Unlike ArcTic ZDemon doesn’t need virtual world to boost his ego. :wink:

:smiley: comparing myself to you is no ego boost. 

Scores updated : If there are any more contenders please feel free to sign up.

I figured out how to get US servers so we still have rematches to do. :D 

WHEN more exactly will you start accepting EU players?I could use a gift card to buy myself a Mauler(at least when it will be on sale…)

:smiley: comparing myself to you is no ego boost.

Well if you have to compere your self with anybody to get an ego bust then you really need more help then I thought.

Btw I really like how you are traying to change conversation on to me coz you don’t know what to say that makes sense.

I never said I’m elite just named a few elite players that I seen play, and never thought going into this competition. Don’t really care about it, don’t need the money, and don’t see any fun in 1 vs 1 games…

But I don’t expect that a 15-16 year old kid understands all of that, especially when he doesn’t know to do anything but stay inside his house and act big on internet coz he’s so small in RL. Well have fun ArcTic, don’t really intend to respond to you anymore…

But I don’t expect that a 15-16 year old kid understands all of that, especially when he doesn’t know to do anything but stay inside his house and act big on internet coz he’s so small in RL. Well have fun ArcTic, don’t really intend to respond to you anymore…

Just because i’m not 250 pounds (and 5 foot 6 inches) like you doesn’t mean i’m small. I play sports, 2 musical instruments, and have a 4.0 gpa. The no life gamer insults doesn’t work on me. Keep it to epeen measuring contests, you stand a better chance there. ;) 

Also, I’m very glad you aren’t responding to me anymore, we can finally end this little squabble :slight_smile:

RULES

“6)      Insulting other players or generally being offensive will not be tolerated.”

Arctic:

"And you are a below average pilot, i doubt you would know what average even is. "

"xxxxx would need an epeen if he wanted to be in an epeen contest :wink: "

“Just because i’m not 250 pounds (and 5 foot 6 inches) like you”

I warned you . And you continued.

RULES

“6)      Insulting other players or generally being offensive will not be tolerated.”

Arctic:

"And you are a below average pilot, i doubt you would know what average even is. "

"xxxxx would need an epeen if he wanted to be in an epeen contest :wink: "

“Just because i’m not 250 pounds (and 5 foot 6 inches) like you”

I warned you . And you continued.

MOM he started it.