600k cr vs 40k cr per battle for paying players only.

premium ship, license and cr booster will yield up to 600k cr in r12 battles.

free players get 40k if their ship dies, lose money if they play badly in r15 and only gain 200k if they don’t lose their ship a single time.

I suggest to garanteue a minimum of 30/50k per loss/win and up to a basic-amount of 90/150k depending on your score.

BTW: And for score, how long did you distract enemies from their goal without actually assisting in kills? That doesn’t even count jet.

Else it takes 120 games or 1200 minutes which is 20 hours to just learn crystal-plating for one rank-range.

If players are forced to play that many games or pay2win it’s not free2play anymore but a free-demo.

EDIT: That are 2.5 days if you play 8 hours a day like if it is a job. 2-3 days to get a reward for your efforts is a bit much, isn’t it?

Please change it or change the description on the steam page to free2grind+pay4fun :confused:

There should never NEVER be a cap on what you can earn. Ever. Never ever. No. Bad.

But I do agree that you should never LOSE money after a battle. No matter how many times your poorly built/played destroyer is killed.

You should always either break even or gain. The only reason a player should ever go broke is by buying those terrible containers in the shop, or upgrading the new, more expensive modules/weapons/etc. (but seriously why is everything SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE NOW???)

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

But I do agree that you should never LOSE money after a battle. No matter how many times your poorly built/played destroyer is killed.

Then what would be the point in properly building and playing a destroyer? What push would there be for becoming better?

And if you really need credits that bad then do some OS tasks, or play with some of the craftable premiums, theres like 14 of them across all tiers.

I am a free player. Credits are an issue, but on the other hand you have a guaranteed 300k per pvp no matter won or lost. With repairs for 70k per repair for R15 (and 150k? for R14 dessie) it is expensive to suck at R15. So you have 2 options - get good or earn more credits in other modes (or during events like the current one). I am usually waiting with activation of my 5th login prem licence till the weekend and getting 1.2-1.5 mill credits per specops/PvE run. It was always PvE  for credit farming. OTOH - yes I agree that repair cost could be reduced a bit.

8 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

get good or earn more credits in other modes (or during events like the current one). I am usually waiting with activation of my 5th login prem licence till the weekend and getting 1.2-1.5 mill credits per specops/PvE run. It was always PvE  for credit farming. OTOH - yes I agree that repair cost could be reduced a bit.

We have r15 quests and perhaps loot drop chances count too.

I’d agree with every time you lose a ship you get (75 / (75 + sum of ranks lost) *100)% as new base reward

On 11/5/2017 at 6:35 AM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Then what would be the point in properly building and playing a destroyer? What push would there be for becoming better?

And if you really need credits that bad then do some OS tasks, or play with some of the craftable premiums, theres like 14 of them across all tiers.

WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THESE PLAYERS THAT NEED TO GET BETTER ?   THE DEV’S HAVE REMOVED THE GOOD PLAYERS AND REPLACED THEM WITH KIDS THAT PLAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND LEAVE … WHAT PART OF “ALL SUPPORT FOR STAR CONFLICT HAS STOPPED FOR EVER” DO YOU NOT GET AFTER THE 98% NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THAT’S BEEN SPAMMING THE FORUM FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS

This game was never supposed to be intergalactic care bears, get good or get out.

44 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

THE DEV’S HAVE REMOVED THE GOOD PLAYERS AND REPLACED THEM WITH KIDS THAT PLAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND LEAVE …

You’re a good example, but my point is that in order to get good rewards you have to be commited, otherwise there would be no point in being good at the game, the suggestion above states that every time your ship would get destroyed you should be rewarded in credits, which is beyond bad, the penalties should stay the same, I’ve seen people rushing towards destroyers in a straight line again and again, I even saw an ECM on T5 fly in a straight line, get hit by a disintegrator, continue flying in a straight line and get hit again and die, and it happens more often than it should be at that tier, it just goes to show the laziness of people and how it shouldn’t be rewarded by any means, lastly, I’ve been playing this game way before the destroyers came out, bought only one DLC(Mauler) and stuck around, how do you explain that?

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

This game was never supposed to be intergalactic care bears, get good or get out.

You’re a good example, but my point is that in order to get good rewards you have to be commited, otherwise there would be no point in being good at the game, the suggestion above states that every time your ship would get destroyed you should be rewarded in credits, which is beyond bad, the penalties should stay the same, I’ve seen people rushing towards destroyers in a straight line again and again, I even saw an ECM on T5 fly in a straight line, get hit by a disintegrator, continue flying in a straight line and get hit again and die, and it happens more often than it should be at that tier, it just goes to show the laziness of people and how it shouldn’t be rewarded by any means, lastly, I’ve been playing this game way before the destroyers came out, bought only one DLC(Mauler) and stuck around, how do you explain that?

PILOT RATING. 6475 FLEET STRENGTH: 107 TIME IN GAME. 180DAYS 8 HOURS 39 MINUTES …I THINK THAT THE  PVE COST IS EXTREMELY HIGH FOR THE REWARDS YOU GET … AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I CAN FLY STRAIGHT AT A DESTROYER IN PVE OR PVP WITH A KARUD SPAMMING WEAPONS SYSTEM INHIBITOR, SHIELD SEAL, AND ENERGY CONVERTER … THIS GAME IS VERY EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT “NOW” OFFERS TO THE VETERAN PLAYER AND THE REWARDS FOR ANY GAME MODE SHOULD BE INCREASED BY 200%

no

24 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

PILOT RATING. 6475 FLEET STRENGTH: 107 TIME IN GAME. 180DAYS 8 HOURS 39 MINUTES …I THINK THAT THE  PVE COST IS EXTREMELY HIGH FOR THE REWARDS YOU GET … AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I CAN FLY STRAIGHT AT A DESTROYER IN PVE OR PVP WITH A KARUD SPAMMING WEAPONS SYSTEM INHIBITOR, SHIELD SEAL, AND ENERGY CONVERTER … THIS GAME IS VERY EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT “NOW” OFFERS TO THE VETERAN PLAYER AND THE REWARDS FOR ANY GAME MODE SHOULD BE INCREASED BY 200%

CALM YOUR TITS

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

CALM YOUR TITS

I TYPE REPLIES IN CAPS SO THE GUY READING THEM CAN DISTINGUISH IT FROM THE QUOTE AND 2 SPACES AS WELL

2 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

CALM YOUR TITS

AND I LIKED YOUR IDEA FOR THE BLACK DRAGON FS RUNS FOR 1.5 MILL 6 MIN FARMING , GONA GET ONE TO REPLACE MY KRAKEN WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE AGAIN

4 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

I TYPE REPLIES IN CAPS SO THE GUY READING THEM CAN DISTINGUISH IT FROM THE QUOTE AND 2 SPACES AS WELL

I am sure people are adult enough to distinguish quotes from your replies. It’s just all caps make an impression that you are yelling 100% of the time ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) 

Just now, xKostyan said:

I am sure people are adult enough to distinguish quotes from your replies. It’s just all caps make an impression that you are yelling 100% of the time ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) 

I’M OLD AND NOT AN INTERNET BABYBOOMER SO I DONT SEE CAPS AS YELLING I SEE IT AS BOLD TYPE TO GET ATTENTION OF THE READERS

2 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

I’M OLD AND NOT AN INTERNET BABYBOOMER SO I DONT SEE CAPS AS YELLING I SEE IT AS BOLD TYPE TO GET ATTENTION OF THE READERS

Did somebody say bold?

(º_º)     LOL

This has gotten out of hands.

The issue here is that: are there games which offer a similar gameplay experience? How much do you have to pay for them? Are they running on linux?

Fractured Space is free2play too, but I haven’t tried much of it jet because they have “only destroyers with movement”

2 hours ago, Sola_Evoli said:

This has gotten out of hands.

The issue here is that: are there games which offer a similar gameplay experience? How much do you have to pay for them? Are they running on linux?

Fractured Space is free2play too, but I haven’t tried much of it jet because they have “only destroyers with movement”

EVERSPACE is the only game I can mention out of my head with a kinda similar gameplay as Star Conflict (but still big differences e.g. only Single player) and it cost 30$ if it is not on sale. (Yes works on Linux as long as you have NVIDIA Card)

AFAIK there aren’t any Sci-fi Space Ships multiplayer shooters except Fractured Space and Dreadnought (which looks like it run in wine but I haven’t yet tested it myself),

3 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

In that case - can I point you to the point 2.4 of the forum rules?

2.4. Making posts

(…)

The text of the message should be clearly readable, which means you should avoid using pseudo-graphics, coloured text markup, capital letters, bold text, and font size change abuse.

8 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THESE PLAYERS THAT NEED TO GET BETTER ?   THE DEV’S HAVE REMOVED THE GOOD PLAYERS AND REPLACED THEM WITH KIDS THAT PLAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND LEAVE … WHAT PART OF “ALL SUPPORT FOR STAR CONFLICT HAS STOPPED FOR EVER” DO YOU NOT GET AFTER THE 98% NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THAT’S BEEN SPAMMING THE FORUM FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS

You mean this negative feedback?

image.png.271dce44528e89667a7759646769aefd.png

Seriously - this game has been for over 5 years now, some people can get bored playing one game. However lately I see some of the old names returning. Meta has shifted and this game changed. However I have to admit that some people coming to this game thinking it is pure pew pew that doesn’t require any thinking, they don’t even bother with checking on the game manual or video tutorials. They don’t understand that the power in this game is not in one ship, but in the squad. Here is the difference:

1. Coordinated squad:

Spoiler

screenshot-170712-155421.jpg.3ea029136b46a1f9bc9eb742bf99e368.jpg

1. Solo (rest of the team died in the first 2 minutes)

Spoiler

screenshot-170706-182227.jpg.879fec806246f5d92c456e982bdb30ac.jpg

even without premium it’s still 500k per 3:30-3:40 game. It is possible to farm it with Black Dragons, however it will add another 2 minutes for coordinated squad and I wouldn’t bother with randoms. 

21 minutes ago, John161 said:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/396750

Fractured Space is the only game I can mention out of my head with a kinda similar gameplay as Star Conflict (but still big differences e.g. only Single player) and it cost 30$ if it is not on sale. (Yes works on Linux as long as you have NVIDIA Card)

AFAIK there aren’t any Sci-fi Space Ships multiplayer shooters except Fractured Space and Dreadnought (which looks like it run in wine but I haven’t yet tested it myself),

Can we not change the subject too much, please? (also no - I was looking for something similar to SC and … there is absolutely nothing). 

29 minutes ago, niripas said:

Can we not change the subject too much, please? (also no - I was looking for something similar to SC and … there is absolutely nothing). 

Wasn’t the subject already completely changed with half of the post about CAPS LOCK and how certain people behave should behave?

31 minutes ago, niripas said:

1. Coordinated squad:

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot-170712-155421.jpg.3ea029136b46a1f9bc9eb742bf99e368.jpg

1. Solo (rest of the team died in the first 2 minutes)

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot-170706-182227.jpg.879fec806246f5d92c456e982bdb30ac.jpg

even without premium it’s still 500k per 3:30-3:40 game. It is possible to farm it with Black Dragons, however it will add another 2 minutes for coordinated squad and I wouldn’t bother with randoms.

I think the topic started more out about the horrible PvP rewards (which they were always) but w/e. Also Black Dragon gives you 20% additional credits which gives you nearly the same amount of money per time and that ships is far cheaper to get then a r14 Destroyer.

49 minutes ago, niripas said:

However I have to admit that some people coming to this game thinking it is pure pew pew that doesn’t require any thinking, they don’t even bother with checking on the game manual or video tutorials.

Mh… Imo this game is mostly pew pew, except if you think capping beacons is the only thing you wanna do.

42 minutes ago, niripas said:

They don’t understand that the power in this game is not in one ship, but in the squad. Here is the difference:

SC had already this problem, it just got more severe lately. And also the power of squad is mostly the non existing squad matchmaking system which makes a battle completely imbalanced if there are a couple of really good players in one squad (and not because being in a squad and coordinate yourself over teamspeak).