5th day login reward rework

It’s like getting someone a cupon for their birthday, instead of giving them money. I like the whole duplicators and license thing, but I would much rather have cold hard GS instead.

Dev team: We’ve been giving them crap for years, let’s give them something nice for once as the 5th day reward.

*later that day*

Players: Hey! we got crap for years, but now that you give us this, we want more, more more!

*several threads complaining later*

Dev team: Let’s not give them anything ever again.

Dev team: We’ve been giving them crap for years, let’s give them something nice for once as the 5th day reward.

*later that day*

Players: Hey! we got crap for years, but now that you give us this, we want more, more more!

+1

It’s like getting someone a cupon for their birthday, instead of giving them money. I like the whole duplicators and license thing, but I would much rather have cold hard GS instead.

Meh :confused:

*later that day*

Lol. I guess you don’t remember back to when you got GS for 5th login. And the current 5th login is worth over 1200GS. Tell me with your pessimistic words that you don’t want those GS instead of a days license and a few dupes.

(Idk why I’m even arguing with you any more… Not one post from you has agreed with anything. If I simply stated that this game is fun, you’d probably tear it to pieces saying it was not, and it was some sort of time-wasting torrent of never-ending grind. (Which it is.))

Lol. I guess you don’t remember back to when you got GS for 5th login. And the current 5th login is worth over 1200GS. Tell me with your pessimistic words that you don’t want those GS instead of a days license and a few dupes.

Don’t misunderstand me, I do want free GS, but I’m not delusional enough to think that I’ll get free GS because of my pretty face. I’m actually happy that I get 1 day of license and 5 duplicators each 5 days, even if I don’t get to use neither of them, because they gave them to me for free.

Beggars can’t be choosers. We asked for something better than xxxx credits and they gave us something pretty good.

(Idk why I’m even arguing with you any more… Not one post from you has agreed with anything. If I simply stated that this game is fun, you’d probably tear it to pieces saying it was not, and it was some sort of time-wasting torrent of never-ending grind. (Which it is.))

No offense but all your posts are suggesting something to buff your favorite ships or suggesting a module that would make stronger your favorite ship, or suggesting something that would increase your wealth. You can suggest all you want but I can also say why I think that wont happen or why it shouldn’t happen in my opinion.

True. But someone has to dream bigger. :wink:

5th day login is good, but it would be even better, if you could claim 1000GS for free as an alternative. xD

They won’t miss them, I am sure. xD

5th day login is good, but it would be even better, if you could claim 1000GS for free as an alternative. xD

+9001

1000g is good, but it would be even better, if you could claim 1 premium ship for free as an alternative. xD

They won’t miss them, i am sure. xD

1000g is good, but it would be even better, if you could claim 1 premium ship for free as an alternative. xD

They won’t miss them, i am sure. xD

Well all be dead and buried before that appens.

More like:

Devs - we’ve been giving them Gold Standards they can spend whenever and however they want. Let’s xxxx them over!

Devs - huh. Seems we’ve lost 2/3rds of our players through a succession of utterly xxxx business choices. Let’s finally improve the 5th day reward! But make sure it’s not nearly as good as the original!

Precisely

Because a free license day + 5 duplicators is less than 100 GS  :fed014:

Duplicators shouldn’t exist, and from what I’ve seen nobody uses them anyway so that’s worthless.

Licence value is tied to how much game time you get. 100GS is better than +1 Monocrystal and +2k synergy.

Nobody uses them yet they complain that they can’t resurrect in PvE…

I use duplicators in Invasion. I’d till rather get a GS reward than a license plus Dupe reward. 

JMO

I’ve used duplicators in PvE, on the rare instances I felt that it would decide if we would win or not.

GS would be great, but it’d be like 20 GS or some token amount and the license is better.  It’ll also help encourage mid week gameplay.

Nobody uses them yet they complain that they can’t resurrect in PvE…

Because resurrecting other players costs them resources or real money, which it shouldn’t.

Every other game makes reviving free. WarFrame is the best example of this mechanic done right: four free resurrections per player per day - they don’t carry over. Reviving fallen teammates doesn’t use a revive for either player. This mechanic immediately encourages people to look after each other, because if you don’t help your team they won’t help you and you’ll be out of revives!

But no, instead we have Pay to Win thinking dictating our we-hate-teamwork squad based game.

Or just remove all revives like in the good ol’ 0.8 days.