5th day login reward rework

Or just remove all revives like in the good ol’ 0.8 days.

I they made PvE easy like the good ol’ 0.8 days, then absolutely. But the Devs were idiots and made it harder AND took away revives, which just pissed everyone off.

Because resurrecting other players costs them resources or real money, which it shouldn’t.

Every other game makes reviving free. WarFrame is the best example of this mechanic done right: four free resurrections per player per day - they don’t carry over. Reviving fallen teammates doesn’t use a revive for either player. This mechanic immediately encourages people to look after each other, because if you don’t help your team they won’t help you and you’ll be out of revives!

But no, instead we have Pay to Win thinking dictating our we-hate-teamwork squad based game.

Except Warframe is a PvE game (with some random PvP) content, it would be xxxx to don’t allow players to resurrect each other for free.

Also Warframe is a pure RNG game, meaning that most of the time the time you spend grinding is based on a random number generator, while in Star Conflict you know how much you have to grind to get most of the stuff.

Anyway Warframe is extremely well developed, the dev team interacts actively with the community, something very appreciated and that I’d love to see here. 

But my point there is that I have been dead set against Duplicators from the word go, yet I accept WarFrame’s system without complaint.

The core issue remains that Star Conflict is marketed as a team game, but it plays as a solo game. Invasion is single player in all but name; squadding is punished in PvP, and in PvE you get penalised for reviving squad members due to loss of equipment.

That is utterly, utterly stupid.

Speaking of WF - I witnessed not 1, but 2  hotfixes within 2 hours or less after patch that fix problems that affect no more than 10% of the community.

In comparison we had to fly a whole week with broken adaptive shields and who knows how much more with random set of implants and immovable engineer drones. 

Cheers.

Nobody uses them yet they complain that they can’t resurrect in PvE…

Or simply ruin the game and make duplicators work in Sector Conquest or reviving the captain 

Speaking of WF - I witnessed not 1, but 2  hotfixes within 2 hours or less after patch that fix problems that affect no more than 10% of the community.

In comparison we had to fly a whole week with broken adaptive shields and who knows how much more with random set of implants and immovable engineer drones. 

Cheers.

It looks like it’s shaping up to be two weeks. Last week they only affected shields. This week, they don’t stack.

It looks like it’s shaping up to be two weeks. Last week they only affected shields. This week, they don’t stack.

they did not stack last week either

they did not stack last week either

Huh. Didn’t know that. Probably could have guessed,though.

Except Warframe is a PvE game (with some random PvP) content, it would be xxxx to don’t allow players to resurrect each other for free.

Also Warframe is a pure RNG game, meaning that most of the time the time you spend grinding is based on a random number generator, while in Star Conflict you know how much you have to grind to get most of the stuff.

Anyway Warframe is extremely well developed, the dev team interacts actively with the community, something very appreciated and that I’d love to see here. 

I’ve played several games where PvP and PvE have different mechanics, and the PvE modes usually all follow the exact same model; free revival of teammates by other players. Self revives are either non-existent, or are only used if you revive yourself, not other people.

Star Conflict’s Dev Team have had this revolutionary idea that if wheels with one edge are good, then wheels with three must be fantastic! Alas, the only people whose opinion they ask is their own, and they dismiss the criticisms of people who tested it as being misinformed.

I’ve played several games where PvP and PvE have different mechanics, and the PvE modes usually all follow the exact same model; free revival of teammates by other players. Self revives are either non-existent, or are only used if you revive yourself, not other people.

Star Conflict’s Dev Team have had this revolutionary idea that if wheels with one edge are good, then wheels with three must be fantastic! Alas, the only people whose opinion they ask is their own, and they dismiss the criticisms of people who tested it as being misinformed.

Really? because in most of the PvE games I’ve played if you get killed you have to either go back to the last town you visited or use a consumable item to revive yourself or an ally.