The WolfPack [WPK]

What Sweet rolls?

*Moves in front of a suspicious looking corp warehouse.

frabz-yo-dawg-go-away-theres-nothing-to-

On a serious note - thanks, the sentiment is mutual. If you wouldn’t already be tied down to a corp we would totally have poached you. That said, I wouldn’t publicly advertise having the same personality as some of our members (you know who you are) as that can get you locked up in some most countries. Or burned at the stake, medieval style.

What Sweet rolls?

*Moves in front of a suspicious looking corp warehouse.

On a serious note - thanks, the sentiment is mutual. If you wouldn’t already be tied down to a corp we would totally have poached you. That said, I wouldn’t publicly advertise having the same personality as some of our members (you know who you are) as that can get you locked up in some most countries. Or burned at the stake, medieval style.

Lol, thats no problem. I like flying with many different people from time to time and I like the laid backness mentality you have. 

(though thats gonna change when you go into T3)

And there is nothing preventing you guys with being Allies with NASA so we can ALL play together. If ya cant beat us, join us for delicious sweet rolls…once I gather them all back…

We can get a little competitive when our squads go head-to-head, but most of the time we just chill out and shoot people in the face. Pun intended.

@Flying together - too true. We’ll see how corp wars are going to work I guess - I sincerely hope there’s a diplomatic element to it. We’re got a strict ‘will never grow beyond 50 people’ policy to keep things nice and tight, so if the game ends up favouring bigger corps with no facilities for alliances and diplomatic intrique, things will become pretty stale and unattractive.

We’re rather a solid, reliable part of a bigger coalition than growing to a Dyn style zerg corp. Nothing wrong with being a big corp, but it’s not our style or preference. Each to their own I always say.

Ah, so then other corps can HIRE you guys. Mercenaries working for mercenaries. Is that even LEGAL!? 

Well, NASA supports you all the way…I support you with my sweet rolls. (If I can find them xxxxxxxx!)

And yes, I can’t wait until Corporation Battles come out. Alliances with real meaning and risk/reward would make this game a hell of alot more fun than it currently is! 

Yeah, a proper alliance system is incredibly high on my list of want-to-have’s. In some ways I’d rather see the sector conquest mode work on that basis than the current faction-based system as that is very arbitrary. I don’t mind that people who aren’t in a corporation operate on that basis, but corporations should work towards their own agendas and not some arbitrary game driven one.

If things were driven by alliances, you’d start a proper immersive level of rivalries and intrigue emerge. Plus it would give ‘smaller’ corporations the chance to band together to fight against the bigger ones, without losing their own identity in the process.

I’m not asking much, just a full system involving war declarations, peace treaties, non-aggression pacts, sector ownership, corporation and alliance property (capital ships, space stations, etc.), alliance council, voting mechanism, an alliance chat tab in-game, etc. etc.

And no, I don’t want EVE. I just want Star Conflict to actually be a conflict over star systems. The current system is rather underwhelming. I’m eager to see what the developers are working on/coming up with, I just hope it will be something impressive.

But I digress. /Rant over. Back to sweet rolls, wolves and spaceshuttles.

I couldn’t agree more. 

COME ON PEOPLE JOIN The WolfPack for fun, sweet rolls, and profit! 

Come on people join wpk, there is a place in pack for you.

post-237533-0-65656800-1372706162.png

Rofl brane1 - disturbingly, I could assign a specific member to all of those pictures and it would be an accurate reflection.

Back, at last! Nice to meet you again, now with more skills, sweetrolls, and a bit of bacon!. Btw, my kill per match ration is getting closer to 3, and my computer decided that he should go faster, maybe Jphack got stuck in the RAM, maybe the sweetrolls are on my RAM.

Im crazy, please dont say it again!

:facepalm:

Just a reminder that we have set a strict member limit of 50 people, and that this is slowly but steadily being approached.

A couple of slots will remain reserved in case more friends & family end up joining SCon, so we quite literally have around 10 spots remaining, full stop - unless people get kicked or drop out.

We have no interest in growing larger than that, from what I have observed we’ve got more activity going on than some of the larger corporations and we’re happy with that. We’ll focus on building on what we have and getting people trained and ready for the bigger leagues.

For the past 2 weeks we consistently had members in the top-10 overall charts, and the last week we consistently occupied over between 10-20 % of the top-50. Every single day. We have a lot of hard work ahead of us but we’re here to stay.

Watch out established powers, the old farts are coming. We’re just charging our mobility scooters, so give us a while :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re just charging our mobility scooters, so give us a while :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d get there faster on the zimmer frame you provided (see profile pic) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d get there faster on the zimmer frame you provided (see profile pic) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh dear god, she found her way onto the forums. We’re all doomed.

Also, rofl - I can’t believe ur actually using that pic as avatar. I was only (half) joking when I linked that :lol:

Maybe there is a place even for me…

Maybe there is a place even for me…

We require a certificate from your doctor which states that you are legally declared crazy and need professional help. If you’re not already in this mental state, you will be after a few hours on Teamspeak.

Well here is my picture, think i will somehow fit in…

post-237533-0-06720600-1372775845.jpg

Well here is my picture, think i will somehow fit in…

Sir, please follow these security guards to a holding cell and explain how you got your hands on one of our prototype cloaking devices.

I laughed for like 5 minutes reading the above. 

Sir, please follow these security guards to a holding cell and explain how you got your hands on one of our prototype cloaking devices.

He wasnt joking, no flying for me today.

We require a certificate from your doctor which states that you are legally declared crazy and need professional help.

See I have one already!

certificate-of-insanity-certificate-insa