The WolfPack [WPK]

// Stardate 20130617

// Receiving transmission from Galactic Council. Decrypting…
// Transmission follows.

Attention, Pilots!

The WolfPack [WPK], a competitive PvP corporation that is focusing on T3-T4 play, bordering on T5. Our corporation is very well organised with a big focus on competitve tournament play. All our builds and teams are made of predefined strategies, which are a product of several thousands of games experience.

We engage in both PvP and PvE. Despite our small size , we have climbed the rankings rapidly and you may find us in the upper regions of the leaderboards for both activities, outperforming several corporations which are many times our size. With combined teamwork and effort, The WolfPack has also achieved first place in the recent Best in Space T3 tournament.

We are currently open for recruitment and are looking to strengthen our ranks long-term. We seek pilots that can compete at a reasonable level within our corporation. We are an English speaking corporation with members from across the globe (80% EU, 20% NA). Our primary goal in Star Conflict is to enjoy ourselves – but we are a competitive bunch who strives to see our corporation rise the ranks when and where possible.

In The WolfPack, we care about the quality of our pilots when we select them for recruitment, and so do we return our care to you with providing you good leadership , support and a visible course of possibilities for expanding your career both in the WolfPack as your corporation, and as an individual Pilot.

thewolfpack.jpg

What we offer:

1. Fun. Often of the crazy, or outright batshit insane kind.
  2. A huge dedicated Teamspeak 3 serve r
  3. A friendly, welcoming atmosphere. You’re made to feel part of the team from the moment you join our Teamspeak channels.
  4. Good Pilots to play with. We observe and train our recruits extensively, before they are granted entry in the Pack.
  5. Help and advice whenever you need it. We’re there for you and expect the same in return.
  6. A competitive spirit. Most of us play to win – or die trying!
  7. Some of the craziest people you’ll ever meet.
  8. A small to medium sized closeknit community. We will never become a mass-corporation, period. Each individual matters and we believe in quality over quantity.

empire-footer.jpg

What we expect from you:

1. Teamspeak 3 is mandatory. We need our members to participate and be part of the corporation, we have no room for people sitting on the sideline and not interacting with others.
  2. Good manners. We expect you to be polite and helpful to other members. We also expect you to make fun of others, but in a well-meant spirit. We don’t tolerate demeaning others and we have no room for douchebags.
  3. A team spirit. We expect you to play for the team, not for personal glory. Having your squad win the match and finish 1st to 4th is more important than just you being at the top. We expect all members to work for and contribute towards the corporation in any way they can.
  4. Participation. We expect you to both join and organise squads, engage with others on Teamspeak and interact with the corporation at every level.
  5. A minimum age of 21. Due to the average age in our corporation and the rather shall we say ‘colourful’ language on Teamspeak – we feel that minors don’t work well with the rest of the team. We make the odd exception for exceptional pilots between 18-21, but we generally don’t accept new members under this age. In fact, we’d prefer it if you’d be nearer 30.
  6. A willingness to learn. We don’t expect people to be the best pilots around from the beginning, but we do expect people to take on-board advice and constructive criticism. We want to see our pilots improve over time and be eager to improve themselves where they are able. We expect all members to help each other achieve this goal.
  7. A willingness to listen. Sometimes we make a tactical call in a match and we’ll expect you to play your part. “I don’t want to join this combined attack on the enemy captain because I want to maintain my kill:death ratio” is something we never want to hear. Who wants to live forever anyway?

empire-footer.jpg

How to become a member:

• Register on our Forums.
  • Fill in the Application Form.
  • Get in touch with us and be vetted for membership.
  • Note that we do expect you to join Teamspeak during the application process and whenever you fly in our squads (no matter if you’re a member or still being evaluated, Teamspeak is always absolutely mandatory). Meeting some of the gang and getting yourself known as a great guy to have around is the absolute best method to being accepted into our corporation.

To learn more about The WolfPack, check our Fleet Division Structure and Pilot Progression Plan and other information on our website.

See WolfPack 5th Fleet in action, winner of Star Conflict T3 Best In Space tournament in November, 2013:

Best in Space T3 2013 Semi Finals Match 1
Best in Space T3 2013 Semi Finals Match 2

Best in Space T3 2013 Finals Match 1
Best in Space T3 2013 Finals Match 2

// Transmission Ends

welcome and good luck with your recruitment.

we will meet on the battlefield :wink:

We have met a fair few times in the past days. You guys are always a worthy opponent.

Though I admit I thought you guys were Russian until I visited this forum section. I’m not sure why :-/

NASA wishes you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Sounds interesting, I would love to sign up, however, I don’t have any mic at the moment… Would that be a problem? That seems to be the only set back… Also, would I have to download Teamspeak 3? I am not familiar with the program…

I’ve found the information about earning credits on you website quite helpful and was surprised that starconflict.co.uk was not registered to the game itself ,)

Anyway, wish you all the best.

NASA wishes you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Thank you, we wish the same to NASA.

Sounds interesting, I would love to sign up, however, I don’t have any mic at the moment… Would that be a problem? That seems to be the only set back… Also, would I have to download Teamspeak 3? I am not familiar with the program…

A microphone is not an absolute/strict requirements as there are a few people who are rather shy. Being on Teamspeak and being able to hear us is something we must insist on though. We found that this is the only efficient way of working as a team, and since we’re planning to keep things relatively small we can’t really afford to take on people who are unable to do so.

Teamspeak is a small program you download to your computer. It’s free, has been around since literally forever and has generally been the primary means of communication of guilds/clans/corporations in any online game. Alternatives include Ventrilo and Mumble, but we feel Teamspeak currently offers the most flexibility. That, and we already had a Teamspeak server in place :wink:

It’s a very small download and settings things up takes less than a minute. You will find that it is a primary requirement in many online games, so it’s a program well worth becoming familair with :slight_smile:

I’ve found the information about earning credits on you website quite helpful and was surprised that starconflict.co.uk was not registered to the game itself ,)

Anyway, wish you all the best.

I’m glad to hear that you found the article useful. Hopefully as we gather more data in the coming months we can make it more detailed/precise, please don’t hesitate to contribute. As for the ccTLD, we were as surprised as you - the domain is absolutely perfect for us as the largest segment of our membership is from the UK. The rest are from across the globe - though obviously mainly US and the rest of Europe :slight_smile: It’s certainly easy to remember :wink:

Nice bunch, I recommend checking them out :slight_smile:

-Skadoodle

Nice bunch, I recommend checking them out :slight_smile:

-Skadoodle

<3

This game needs more Skadoodles.

Original post updated with promotional video.

BTW, Im not playing because im not with my computer so i cant play currently, sorry

Im Lau.

Good luck out there!

BTW, Im not playing because im not with my computer so i cant play currently, sorry Im Lau. Good luck out there!

Your username was quite clear :wink:

Don’t worry about it - many people have social obligations and you’re not required to be present every day. Just give us a poke if you’re going to be away for an unusual amount of time such as a holiday so that we know you’re alive and well :wink:

no more takers, wtf? it’s so easy to join us. just grab your ankles!

no more takers, wtf? it’s so easy to join us. just grab your ankles!

He’s speaking from experience.

Loads of great matches the past week with many new faces, both in our corp and ‘guests’ on our teamspeak / squads.

It’s awesome to see the response we’re getting from people outside the corp as well.

Shout out to those from NASA, Nova and Dyn who popped by and experienced some of the madness. We don’t take any legal responsibility for any loss of sanity you may have experienced as a result of your stay.

PS. An unidentified individual stole our sweetrolls. If they find themselves back to the storage area in the next days, nobody will be punished. If not, we have a good idea who you are.  ;)wt

Really though, the community is pretty nice once you get to know the people in the background of the various active corporations and ignore most of general chat.

Someone stole the sweet rolls!?!? Lock and load! :storm:

we had sweetrolls? WTF!

… and ignore most of general chat.

Switch to chinese man, You can thank me later.  :good:

Switch to chinese men , You can thank me later.  :good:

What I actually read at first glance. :facepalm:

I recommend the Wolf Pack as a great Corp to fly with. They have a lot of nice people and others that I somehow have the exact same personality with. 

AND YOU xxxxxxxx TOOK MY SWEET ROLLS! 

I come in for ONE MINUTE and my ENTIRE SHIPMENT gets blown up and taken to some shipment warehouse!