The Guide for all new players and average pilots. From Ranks 1-15.

In this thread I will give out builds and how to get to Rank 15 quickly and efficiently without going through the hassle of experimenting on builds and purchasing useless modules. Erm, anywho, going to do this over time. give me a week or so. 

Well, where’s the best place to begin? Let’s start at the very beginning - 

We’ll begin with the faction Jericho, - 

But before that, we’ll start with settings -

I’ll make this part easy. Here it is in pictures of the settings you should have on, for the most part. 

To note, this is going to be very messy until I organize it. 

Settings

7JHJ8UA.jpg

og2bugz.jpg

AwDOTgp.jpg

oJdNjVW.jpg

5DevqgL.jpg

LNR7oea.jpg

fVw9cJ3.jpg

TxypAwZ.jpg

Ship Tree - Jericho

aGtZG7r.jpg

cGqijpi.jpg

JwnM6cz.jpg

uDEyR4p.jpg

j0ya6e7.jpg

hMpYGL0.jpg

81AupVv.jpg

XU9TtDn.jpg

Ship Tree - Federation

iZyuv6S.jpg

vboyy09.jpg

kcjDjCE.jpg

lDjvJwo.jpg

hBL5PA9.jpg

sC2th1g.jpg

mDKdwTm.jpg

jVbMlgW.jpg

Ship Tree - Empire 

dLXpM4b.jpg

Xv6n3oI.jpg

YJ0m9Rv.jpg

P7WC4NC.jpg

1w5fWPI.jpg

m6eC04d.jpg

wLEeW1J.jpg

ljd7Kwi.jpg

For all of the factions, to get to rank 15 you must have a certain amount of ships to unlock the last rank, among others. 

To unlock everything up to rank 15 in each faction, you must purchase almost every ship from ranks 1-9 while farming up a single line to rank 15. 

To start, fully synergize every rank 1-6 ship in all three factions. It’ll give you a decent synergy bonus, +1% per ship. 

After that, simply focus on purchasing the rest of the ships in ranks 7-9 without worrying about fully synergizing them. 

For particular reasons, we will only focus on the Guard and Healer classes when farming up the first single line in each faction. (your main ship line to reach rank 15 first while you purchase the ships you need to unlock it)

The main reason being that Frigates are the easiest to survive in, and on certain ones, you can even solo missions even when your entire team dies. 

Thus, these shall be our focus for the guide. 

These are the implants you will need, so don’t go wasting credits repurchasing implants; Get these right off the bat.   - (you’ll unlock more crews later for implants to be used on individual ships at rank 15, if you want to make a crew simply for a particular ship type. Use these on your first run-through, though)

Qm0O8VF.jpg

Now, to start - When you gain a new ship, make sure if you already have the modules needed from the previous ship able to be equipped on your new ride and equip them on the new ship before what happens next. Once you’ve equipped what you need, sell all of the extra modules that you don’t need, aside from complete module setups on ships you want to fly again later. You will go through this process while you grind forwards. Furthermore, you will sell every MK.II module kit you get until you reach rank 15. Once at rank 15, start salvaging all Rank 13-15 kits. Keep selling kits ranked 1-12.

Make sure to purchase more storage slots as you go along, but this will ensure that you don’t go over your storage limit casually. 

Temporarily disabling these spoiler tabs so you’ll see if I’ve done anything when next you visit without needing to press them. 

Jericho Builds

2ySgVo6.jpg

JrKwjnH.jpg

tqq1kds.jpg

6l1xrWa.jpg

dGgs5DR.jpg

Federation Builds

Empire Builds

Please use standard builds and none of your crazy ones. Or I will have to comment on each one individually saying why they are so wrong :slight_smile:

I wish we had a collective community saying in what is allowed to be in guides

Please use standard builds and none of your crazy ones. Or I will have to comment on each one individually saying why they are so wrong :slight_smile:

Mm, my crazy builds stand. they’re what will give the average player a fighting chance even with MK.1 modules in pve and pvp in one build alone. 

No, don’t try to eat me yet, let me finish the guide first~

Besides, my crazy builds reside in ranks 11-15.

And why don’t you use the plethora of threads you have created over all this time for your “guides”?

Because none of those actually have every single ship. sure I’ll draw from them, but they only have a few select ships in each line.

Besides, the one that has the most is just text based. I need pictures, and for that I need to repurchase a good many ships and modules.

In any case, this thread is an extension of the Behemoth guide.  The only thing that has kept me from truly finishing my guides is my lack of owning the ships I write about. Rather, I keep selling them far too often. This will give me a reason to purchase and keep. 

:fed014:

Jesus Christ, don’t ever write build guides ever again.

Am I only one not seeing the builds in spoilers? The last one I can view is the Ship - Tree Jericho.

Am I only one not seeing the builds in spoilers? The last one I can view is the Ship - Tree Jericho.

It’s not just you

These are the implants you will need when you really, really, really only wanna fly guard frigates, so don’t go wasting credits repurchasing implants; Get these right off the bat.   - (you’ll unlock more crews later for implants to be used on individual ships at rank 15, if you want to make a crew simply for a particular ship type. Use these on your first run-through, though)

Qm0O8VF.jpg

FIFY

Still working on the guide.

FIFY

Both Guards and healers will use these implants. They’re also fairly universal with most other ship types, if you know how to actually fly.

And yes, you will be using frigates with these implants. Worry about the other types once you’ve unlocked more crews.

Still working on the guide.

Both Guards and healers will use these implants. They’re also fairly universal with most other ship types, if you know how to actually fly.

And yes, you will be using frigates with these implants. Worry about the other types once you’ve unlocked more crews.

Engies will more profit from 7a and 12b and every Fighter(except commands) and Interceptor “needs(or profits way more from)” 7b

Engies have a lot of shield going for them. the 7c implant will power their energy in combat each time they have a shield tank. (which is all the time)

The 12a implant is the only one that can be switched around. 

Engies have a lot of shield going for them. the 7c implant will power their energy in combat each time they have a shield tank. (which is all the time)

The 12a implant is the only one that can be switched around.

Your engie will profit more form the higher Energy Volume then from the Energy Regneration, but its your choice which one your choice(you don’t have your shield very long when you are under fire and 7c is only usefull WHEN you are under fire and I never had Energy Regen problems on an Engie even not with 7a)

In any case, we don’t need to worry about any ship types other than guards or healers, (well aside for lrfs, which are the only thing…that I…really don’t like building for x.x Ah well, I’ll do it anyways.)  for the ranks 10+, as this is only the first crew you’ll be getting, with some modifications for the lrf class in the empire line. Both the Federation and the Jericho Lines will be done in a Guard, though the federation line will have to switch to the engineer line down the road to reach rank 15.  Now, I may not be an expert with the healer class as of recent updates, but I can supply at least a decent setup. Bring in suggestions if you will.Also, I didn’t mean to write that the 12th implant is the only switchable one, (wrote that but thought better of it 2 minutes later. I just didn’t have time to remove it or re-write it as I needed to go to work.) it’s actually the 13th implant that is the one you’ll have thoughts about switching around depending on your play style and pvp vs pve. The 12c implant will help with self regeneration, and yes this is going somewhere with my usual high shield regeneration in later tiers.

Though, it’ll depend on the ship.

I hate Empire ships, why am I building for them… >…,>

A comment on the HUD settings – that’s a great way to get you screen so cluttered, you can’t tell what you want to see.

I highly suggest removing firing range frames and name for both allies and enemies only in LOS. Removing distance from enemies only in LOS is also a good idea. Allies, less so.

Well, having the names of the pilots on screen is useful for tactics. some pilots are more troublesome than others. 

I’ll look into it and tell you if I change anything. Thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

There is a keybind “clutter my screen with xxxx” which will cycle default settings to all on to targets in LoS, use it

You must have a keybind to drop lock

You must have a keybind to cycle 2d-3d radar

You must have Auto Locking DISABLED and manually lock on targets of your choice, never allow Client to lock for you.

There is a keybind “clutter my screen with xxxx” which will cycle default settings to all on to targets in LoS, use it

You must have a keybind to drop lock

You must have a keybind to cycle 2d-3d radar

You must have Auto Locking DISABLED and manually lock on targets of your choice, never allow Client to lock for you.

I would add a key bind for : “Lock Ally’s Target” - that would be helpful for team play, and support roles