The Guide for all new players and average pilots. From Ranks 1-15.

I would add a key bind for : “Lock Ally’s Target” - that would be helpful for team play, and support roles

To be honest I have never found that to be reliable - there are many teammates and many of them have different locks, since you can not specify which ally this should follow or prioritize, I figured it is better to rely on my own judgement on who to lock on in a brawl, and most of the time key bind “show information” about all targets in LOS helps with that 

To be honest I have never found that to be reliable - there are many teammates and many of them have different locks, since you can not specify which ally this should follow or prioritize, I figured it is better to rely on my own judgement on who to lock on in a brawl, and most of the time key bind “show information” about all targets in LOS helps with that 

I find it useful in tournament. You can see what the majority of your team is focus firing, even if they are not on the target called by the leader (assuming there is one). In regular PVP it depends. I always have all 4 + unlock bound anyhow, I like the flexibility

I would add a key bind for : “Lock Ally’s Target” - that would be helpful for team play, and support roles

It’s much more useful to add a keybind for “lock any enemy”, which is badly named, since it locks the closest enemy and cycles based on distance from there. Very useful for orienting yourself in a dogfight. I’ve got it bound to “c”.

A very important key for me is “Lock who’s locking you”, which allows you to see who’s trying to shoot at you. If you get in one of those fabled one-on-one situations, this is pretty useful. I’ve got it bound to " ` ", just to the left of the “1” key.