[OWL] Owl Initiative.

Borg, you’re damn annoying, but that’s a good thing …

:smiley:

I consider this the highest among all compliments. Even if I am not sure, if I am really the most annoying one in our team :stuck_out_tongue:

Our play is still very pub oriented (supporting whatever the others do, learning what they are doing), so we love to play the big guys; but you all bring a battle-readyness we are still striving to achieve.

So, Corp Wars? :salute:

We still need a bit of time, but we try to give you a hard time since existence. At least those who still T3. And we try to get up ASAP.

P.S - Your CEO has a blood lust to kill the JP, tell him to calm down!

I accepted the sweet rolls, ate a bunch of them, gave the rest to the others. They were a bit disappointed how few you gave them, and suspicous why I was so fat, but let me tell ya this: if you are in a ceptor, and i am in a ceptor, don’t you want to meet? :stuck_out_tongue: Everytime i shoot you down, I find sweet rolls all over my ship. In every intake manifold, every exhaust pipe… hell i even found a dead spybot once hugging a giant pack of rolls stuck in my Valor… but if you, or one of your mates, shoot me down, I can’t get them to base…

So you see my dilemma… I have to try a lot :wink:

(I honestly do not go for you blindly, I am not that annoying… :wink: )

That’s more laughs than I have had in a long time Oreg. Make more vids that are hilarious.

Ahh… Good stuff

Cool
You really have a fun there :smiley:

lies! dat didnt happen all in july! :stuck_out_tongue: nah i know, nice of you to crawl through all the videos. you will get mine eventually, i promise.

I see OWL in Sec Con, and Im like “Oh crap, this is not gonna be a easy game.” 

Yay! I have finally made it into one of these vids!

Thanks for putting that together Entersprite

lies! dat didnt happen all in july! :stuck_out_tongue: nah i know, nice of you to crawl through all the videos. you will get mine eventually, i promise.

Yes, because I DIDN’T GET YOUR FOOTAGES and this was the only way to make the video longer. :smiley:

But 90% of them recorded in July, maybe 1 or 2 cuts were not in July. No there’s no place for complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

last shot woopwoop

Why are ship destruction scores in the thousands? I never get that.

Why are ship destruction scores in the thousands? I never get that.

Settings: Game Options: scroll down to Combat rewards display: dropdown set to synergy.

I’ll do that then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNzdg-15Ajo

eye for an eye :stuck_out_tongue:

beautiful, much awesome.

OWL is known as that corp that is most likely to have the best “Yeah, we are bad xxxx” videos here! 

Video replaced:
[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/24118-owl-initiative-monthly-best-of/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24118-owl-initiative-monthly-best-of/)

OWL is known as that corp that is most likely to have the best “Yeah, we are bad xxxx” videos here! 

lol that almost sounds like we are arrogant bstrds :smiley:

of course we all know, these are staged fights and our enemies just stop’n’pop for the camera.*

*) this asterisk marks irony for anyone without ironing devices installed.

lol that almost sounds like we are arrogant bstrds :smiley:

of course we all know, these are staged fights and our enemies just stop’n’pop for the camera.*

*) this asterisk marks irony for anyone without ironing devices installed.

Lol, I think the OWL corp is that corp that everyone knows, but has NO idea what they are doing. Why you so secretive? 

Can you be the cool Covert Op Corp or something? Suits you guys well.