[OWL] Owl Initiative.

The Owl Initiative [OWL] - International

owlydium_white_medium.png

We are a community which grew in different games, and are a very old Star Conflict corporation, being more nostalgic and slow growing in nature.

Our international members include people from all over the world, but mostly EU and US Timezones

We are mainly searching for pilots who bring their own initiative.
Some Info and Rules

• Teamspeak (TS3) address is weltenfall.net
  • Please behave, the server is public; anyone needing a chatroom can use one of the public rooms or request their own. (different sets of people meet in our TS)
  • Teamspeak presence is welcomed, especially in squad-battles, and compulsory for Wings or Tournaments, if we fly any.
  • Please regard the teamspeak like you enter real rooms full of people. Listen in before you speak, say hello, be polite. It’s not an audience service, nor an entertainment service for you as visitor, but a social environment, you become part of.
  • Try to speak english if members with different languages are present in the same channel. We usually speak english, even if this is not the case!
  • Note, that our language is not always child-friendly, but we do respect members asking for nice speech.
  • No Racist, Sexist, or any phobic behaviour. Respect other members and their viewpoints.
  • We have a Forum for internal affairs, and Facebook Groups for socializing
  • We value feedback and critics. Please be patient as we try to accomodate all members.
  • In case of any misunderstanding, contact an Officer; the Internet is a complex medium, bad stuff happens, we are training Forgiveness!

Requirements for Members

• At least Rank 10 Ships in multiple factions with full synergy. We do queue for Tournaments, SQ (Sector Conquest, Dreadnought), and sometimes SpecOps, too, but only if there is interest (no schedules).
  • Expected veterancy average (if you want to apply as unknown player): 2k pvp battles, >= 1.1 w/l, 2.5 kill average, 4 assist average. We do however not overemphasize looking on stats.
  • Teamspeak Presence. Especially in a team game.
  • Initiative. You can also come with friends, and play your own squads;
  • Dedication; Real Life comes first.

Some notes of warning

• We rather have you couple times a week for years, than daily for two weeks until you burn out.
  • We have no age restriction, but our age group is rather mature.
  • We like to be relaxed, sit on trees and watch mice. We are Owls.
  • We are friendly to casuals, but reserve the right to remove members who are inactive more than 90 days ingame, if they do not give feedback about their absence.
  • On the other hand, we remove members who seem to expect more than we can offer for their own benefit.
  • We try to keep active and involved members in the corp for at least half a year in case of absence .
  • Once you know you are an owl, you stay an owl.
  • You don’t have to be an owl, to be around with us.
  • Don’t take it too personally, if someone has an inquiry about your teamspeak behaviour, but do take it seriously.
  • People who show they adapt to the family, will have the family adapt to them.

We are also preparing to be present in Star Citizen, and other games.

~*~

You want to become an Owl? Interested in more information? Drop a [PM](< base_url >/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=239042) to me or join TeamSpeak.

Or simply write into this thread.

Officers:

• Intercorporate Relations: g4borg
  • Public Relations, Executive Officer: OregyenDuero
  • Hungarian/Magyar: Gizmomac, Elien
  • Video and Propagandamotions: Gizmomac, Entersprite;
  • Tactical&Drill Officers: millanbel, TESLA
  • US timezone VPs&officers: TESLA
  • Officers: jampie, Catbox, Skiffle, Engle, Ravendark, DarthDirk, Zap0, phoenixfire, chroma, Gvalchir, Elien, SuDoKu

Officers also included in reservist position (=away) or without (=honorary) corptag.

ZDemon, xOMARx, SpongeJohn, AdamWest, YuriVonFluri, oneil19, Ruda007, JCNB

Alliances&Friends:

• NA$A-OWLiance: We are happy friends with the NA$A Gang and wiggle together a lot.
  • WPK, we always regarded as a brother in arms

HALL OF FAME

to our lost comrades, who still are owls at heart, but not (active) in SC.

Twisted6

pilz-e

Strudelteig

[pls remind me to update this]

This Thread may be used for any talk from here on - or recruitment - as anything official will be updated in the first three posts of the thread anyway.

owl_pegasus_banner_980.jpg

srsly

PJf87Kc.png * hoohoot

• Updated with a Logo and cosmetical linking.

Acknowledging ElMustacho’s humor officially, however, it seems, he stole the joke from Kine.

I actually came up with it independently of Kine. We are just like-minded I suppose.

[Hoot] for the Hooters!

Also, this one night you got grouped with a squad of [FROG] repeatedly against us… and Dug kept saying “oh no, it’s the animals again!” Just saying, there could be this awesome alliance.

FROG is constantly a bit above or below us in the top 100, but there are 100 of them and only 7 of us.

They are not as delicious, but in an Animal Farm Alliance, I fear we would eat them all.

Hello guyz,

Here are my stats. You could decide that am I good enough for the corp’s requirements.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130806/Sc_stats_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

malarkey91

Post törölve.

dat spin.

I’m so proud

4.-Emotional-Clap.gif

g4borg or strudel in inty jumped on my tail shooting shrapnel during that frigate orbit. he pushed DPS over my tank. if not i think we would be spinning forever without anything happening :slight_smile:

http://youtu.be/eGvIhUyPNJo?t=55s

You have too much space and processing power on your machine Kine.

To OWL Corp !   :good:

The friendliness throughout the battles whether it was won or lost exhibited by various members of your team showed great character of your Corperation and made it enjoyable for all. 

same here. we enjoy it every time. unfortunately, we were pretty tired in the end tho :smiley: Can’t stay up every day til 3am :smiley:

also Strudelteig is still very new, but he did good!

Nice to see it from the other perspective.

So, Corp Wars? :salute: