[OWL] Owl Initiative.

To [OWL] Corp, 

I have to say I really enjoy the NASA vs OWL battles. You guys are always fun to face and pose a serious challenge every time your on the other side. I have to say, that when you are together, you do use team work and it shows. As proven, you can beat anyone, including NASA, when you put your mind and effort to it. I commend you for your great sportsmanship. 

I award you with some complimentary sweet rolls (usable for the next month or until supply runs out) and my commendation from the NASA corp as a whole. 

P.S - Your CEO has a blood lust to kill the JP, tell him to calm down! 

Ohh i have to watch those videos, ty kine!
And thanks for all the good vibes :slight_smile:

@oregyenduero have u ever thought that maybe if u dont abandon ship(like what u did with styx) u might actually survive?

Indeed, when i watched the recording i was very ashamed. But then I remembered how badly i wanted to play the Hawk Eye, because of its tank.

Indeed, when i watched the recording i was very ashamed. But then I remembered how badly i wanted to play the Hawk Eye, because of its tank.

well, its about having fun right? :taunt:

haha oregyens laugh xD

This about sums up the third one:

“Torpedo power…awaaaayyyyy!!!”

Haha, I laughed so hard

fasz, everry, recoil, oregy, gizmo, Entersprite

Oregyen in his bomber-ship :smiley: He really loves it :slight_smile:

Gah, Kine talks the most and he doesn’t records his own voice? Shame.

Also, have no idea why i got endorsement, i just pressed on my HBlaster all game protecting everry’s xxxx  :lol:

I think my commentary livens up the game a bit. But due note, when I am quiet, then you know I am focusing…

I love this thing :smiley:

Guard suits your playstyle

It would be fun to see a VALOR against VALOR dogfight.  

Whenever we meet in battle it alway seems to be that on we never bring our “Speed” frigates out at the same time.  

JP made a 1v1 inty dogfight topic

we could start a WHALE-FIGHT topic for frig on frig sumo action.

NAZodiacOwl.jpg

Owl: Nov 23 - Dec 21

Changeable and mutable as the wind, the Owl is a tough one to pin down. Warm, natural, with an easy-going nature, the Owl is friend to the world. The bearer of this Native American animal symbol is notorious for engaging in life at full speed, and whole-hearted loves adventure. This can be to his/her detriment as the Owl can be reckless, careless, and thoughtless. Owls make great artists, teachers, and conservationists. However, due to his/her adaptability and versatility - the Owl would likely excel in any occupation. In a supportive, nurturing environment the Owl is sensitive, enthusiastic, and an attentive listener. Left to his/her own devices, the Owl can be excessive, overindulgent, bitter, and belligerent. Learn more about Owl totem meanings here. 

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/native-american-animal-symbols.html

going around on my facebook feeds. I saw OWL. I said HootHoot

Since reading the post, I’ve been paying attention to OWL play.  You guys are really good, and as JP said, your teamwork is what gives you such power on the battlefield.  Borg, you’re damn annoying, but that’s a good thing because every time we see you making moves, we turn our attention to you.  Most of the time you escape (save a few :p) and that essentially bogs our team down because of the distraction.  Excellent playing, teamwork, and sportsmanship; I look forward to all of my future games with your corporation.

[OWL] battle cry: HOOO!HOOO!