More country flags for stickers?

I see some countries are missing, I would like to have my own birthplace country’s flag up there on my ships if it is alright with the dev team to include more or all flags :slight_smile:

/topic pinned.

please post the national flags you want to see as stickers

Sorry created new topic before finding this. I would like to see New Zealand flag

Syria and Armenia would be nice, since they’re rare and that not a lot of people know about it xD

Not mine but my freind would like the Dutch flag please

SCOTLAND! Gotta use the yellow shield, red lion for now, being the Scottish royal shield. Also, the ability for more than 1 flag would be good - im Scottish living in Aus

Croatian flag.

Cypriot Flag

I would like to see the greece flag added.

Mexico’s

Bulgaria !

Ireland!

Ireland! Both a flag and a crest, please?

Can we actually Delete National Flags, Or put them in their own Tab, They are getting clustered on the list.

Imo, We should limit the stickers to game based concepts, or skulls or something similar.

We need trollface

45748d1296784802-windshield-you-mad-bro.

Can we actually Delete National Flags, Or put them in their own Tab, They are getting clustered on the list.

Imo, We should limit the stickers to game based concepts, or skulls or something similar.

I would like to see stickers grouped into tabs or filterable so you can choose between insignias, skulls, cards, nation flag etc. It does keep clutter down and can also streamline browsing for the one you want.

Thats a good Idea, and actually when can we get a system where we can make our own skins through a painter of some sort like some system in Forza Motorsport?

Switzerland is missing too :beee: 

Please add us  :learn:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/docs/flagsoftheworld.html

here’s a list of flags, their countries, and and image. Why not just put them all? =) 

ask someone from the community to prepare jpgs or pngs for you developers. Im sure someone will do it =)

HOLLAND!

the Netherlands

Dutch madness cant be missed