More country flags for stickers?

HOLLAND!

the Netherlands

Dutch madness cant be missed

Indeed!! Missing the Dutch Red White and Blue.

And it’s just the Netherlands, not Holland (srry for b*tchn)

I know Estonia is small country next to Russia but they are still neighbours so i would love to see my blue-black-white stripes. Another idea is a custom sticker for some credits - would love to use my family coat of arms …and that noone else could use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Slovakia

Antarctica!

Romania!  :)wt

Turkey so my friends in there can play better  :yes_yes: 

And don’t forget the troll face :smiley:

romania already added ^

also, ship paint jobs would be awesome (is there a topic i can add +1 to?)

How about custom stickers that we can make outselfs? Like 1000 Gold for a custom 500 x 500 sticker. (perma)

Israel?

That flag looks pretty nice, just saying…

How about custom stickers that we can make outselfs? Like 1000 Gold for a custom 500 x 500 sticker. (perma)

Custom Corporation logos in the game please. Allow corporations to upload their own custom logo - and allow members to use the logo.

Either charge it at a corp level when uploading - or charge when members want to buy it. Or both. Who cares, just implement it and we’ll pay.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Edit: Force these custom logos to go through moderation so we don’t see people flying around with giant penises (or much worse) on their ships, please. You know who you are.

Custom Corporation logos in the game please. Allow corporations to upload their own custom logo - and allow members to use the logo.

Either charge it at a corp level when uploading - or charge when members want to buy it. Or both. Who cares, just implement it and we’ll pay.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Edit: Force these custom logos to go through moderation so we don’t see people flying around with giant penises (or much worse) on their ships, please. You know who you are.

Yeah, or make it a feature for corp CEOs to use. 

In this way, people would want to join corps for the custom stickers! 

Aye, that’s what I meant with Corporation. Obviously only the CEO should be able to set the custom logo for the Corp.

We need this.

Yeah, it could justify to actually spending money in game to create a CORP

Tell me about it, I spend a small fortune just to be allowed to invite 20 people and add a tag behind our names. Why on earth I had to pay an additional fee for the latter is still completely beyond me.

Confederate States of America, because in the future, the south rises again.

and add a tag behind our names. Why on earth I had to pay an additional fee for the latter is still completely beyond me.

had issues in other games where copy cat corps used our clan tags before trolling people, giving us a bad name and weeks of damage control in the process. paying for clan tags reduce chances of that happening imo.

I suppose that does make sense, good point. It just left a weird taste in the mouth after already forking out 3k for the corp itself.

Though that might have been an unrelated coiincidence.

:smoke:

Israel Flag is missing aswell.

I’m already glad that the Philippine Air Force insignia is in the game, so I’m kinda lost on new ideas.

Seconding Greece. Thirding Israel.

Don’t you think there shouldn’t be so many red stars as stickers? Of course, there should be Russian flag, but USSR is an empire that hurted many countries very much. What do ya think?

PS. thanks for Polish flag and Polish Air Force checkerboard in the game ;)wt