Don't forget to turn that free view mouse sensitivity up, boyos.

Laughing at myself for never noticing this before, but it is very clearly something critical to survival. Turn it up.

and with that, I am going to bed.

Your mouse must be extremely low sensitivity. I didn’t have that problem.

i have my DPI on cycle so this is like, not even an issue lmao. one click to snipe, two clicks for interceptor, three for frig, four for fighter, long press to reset

Your mouse must be extremely low sensitivity. I didn’t have that problem.

I bought my mouse at radio shack for around 10$ 11 years ago. Still gets the job done.

I bought my mouse at radio shack for around 10$ 11 years ago. Still gets the job done.

Wow! Ball on the bottom and everything? You should invest in a good optical gaming mouse with extra buttons and on the fly sensitivity changing. I use the Logitech G600 because I play a lot of MMOs. It’s super helpful.

i’m sorry, i don’t believe this. 

Wow! Ball on the bottom and everything? You should invest in a good optical gaming mouse with extra buttons and on the fly sensitivity changing. I use the Logitech G600 because I play a lot of MMOs. It’s super helpful.

It doesn’t matter how fancy a mouse is because it won’t make you suck any less, especially a big bulky pile of trash with a sensor known for pointer delay and positive acceleration. Also, by 2004 optical mice were mainstream.

ok.

Logitech m100 world’s great. May get a proteus core some day :slight_smile: Oh and my M100 is modded :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t matter how fancy a mouse is because it won’t make you suck any less, especially a big bulky pile of trash with a sensor known for pointer delay and positive acceleration. Also, by 2004 optical mice were mainstream.

ok.

I didn’t specifically keep track when when the ball mice went away. I had more important things to remember. And yeah actually the mouse does make me better. It’s like having 3 hands. For all intents and purposes I’m using the keyboard with both hands while also using my mouse. Being able to change my sensitivity any time I want in a fraction of a second without going into an options menu also helps. And my mouse has 3 click buttons. Left click, right click, and even more right click. It’s usually used to swap mappings, but in FPS and Star Conflict and such I use it for push to talk so I can talk without disrupting the normal use of my combat fingers.

Plus I have a white case with a black interior and a big red power light on the front, red and black parts, some of which have red glowy bits like my CPU water block and my motherboard, red white and black custom cables and white cold cathode lighting so you can see everything through the window. The white and black G600 with the key backlights set to red looks amazing next to my PC. 

G600%20white.jpg

When I have the money to upgrade to a custom loop I want to paint my radiators white and have red fluid. Anyway, my point is I’m a hardware enthusiast with a ridiculously overkill and overpriced modded PC that’s as much about being cool as it is about practicality. It’s a work of art and a hobby. My $60 gaming mouse is actually the most practical and reasonably priced thing about it. I know people who spend more on $5 Starbucks coffee a month than my mouse costed. As long as you don’t work at McDonald’s it’s not expensive. And at least I don’t have a $130 Naga Epic Chroma or something.

I didn’t specifically keep track when when the ball mice went away. I had more important things to remember. And yeah actually the mouse does make me better. It’s like having 3 hands. For all intents and purposes I’m using the keyboard with both hands while also using my mouse. Being able to change my sensitivity any time I want in a fraction of a second without going into an options menu also helps. And my mouse has 3 click buttons. Left click, right click, and even more right click. It’s usually used to swap mappings, but in FPS and Star Conflict and such I use it for push to talk so I can talk without disrupting the normal use of my combat fingers.

Plus I have a white case with a black interior and a big red power light on the front, red and black parts, some of which have red glowy bits like my CPU water block and my motherboard, red white and black custom cables and white cold cathode lighting so you can see everything through the window. The white and black G600 with the key backlights set to red looks amazing next to my PC. 

G600%20white.jpg

When I have the money to upgrade to a custom loop I want to paint my radiators white and have red fluid. Anyway, my point is I’m a hardware enthusiast with a ridiculously overkill and overpriced modded PC that’s as much about being cool as it is about practicality. It’s a work of art and a hobby. My $60 gaming mouse is actually the most practical and reasonably priced thing about it. I know people who spend more on $5 Starbucks coffee a month than my mouse costed. As long as you don’t work at McDonald’s it’s not expensive. And at least I don’t have a $130 Naga Epic Chroma or something.

Meanwhile I’m doing this with the same mouse I’ve used for 11 years. Maybe one day your hardware fetish will make you good at video games, ok? Good Luck until then!

160viq0.jpg

If you want to brag try making sure you’re actually better than the person you’re insulting. This is from last night before bed.

post-256662-0-91223000-1446907457.png

You’ve got to be really insecure to be so defensive about me saying that having a good mouse is helpful. Why does my mouse offend you so much?

*walks in on pointless epeen contest, looks at different contestants, shakes head, adjusts free-aim sensitivity to max, walks out*

Lol I had that mouse before Hyperion! I had it for 10 years, and the plastic got yellow XD I loved the way it had a button on the left side and a button on the right side. But yeah, it broke and I had to find another one.

I’ve been using the trackpad on my laptop for a week or so to play now, since I left my mouse at my parents’ house. It’s an adventure, really. Still haven’t figured out which keys make it ghost.

'Course, since my parents are less than half an hour away by car, I’m going to get my mouse back this weekend. Whoop.

Oh wait… you’re that uberskill guy

http://i.imgur.com/kWbZt3N.jpg

Believe. I had mouse for around 15zł (3-4 euro) and it worked perfectly for about 6-7 years. Then I’ve borrow it to my girlfriends brother… and he broke it…

SukaBlade…

SukaBlade…

Had that name for like a day… until I got renamed :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to brag try making sure you’re actually better than the person you’re insulting. This is from last night before bed.

Tier 3 is full of even more punching bags than tier 5. Am I supposed to be impressed at an average game in the phobos? I get that you’re relatively new so it’s not a big deal, but don’t let playing in the leveling path go to your head, ok?

when I see three people who are trying so hard for wins in a random battle because they can’t get them alone, I think to myself “four people died the moment I joined the battle which then caused me to die, might as well go back to garage and do something productive for five minutes instead of not having fun.” Worked out pretty well. I would call it a surrender, but the amount of salt I received from omegafighter over leaving leads me to believe that wpk does not engage in competition, only farming.

Lol I had that mouse before Hyperion! I had it for 10 years, and the plastic got yellow XD I loved the way it had a button on the left side and a button on the right side. But yeah, it broke and I had to find another one.

Too bad they don’t make them like this any more, good sensor that only gets better when you manually set the refresh rate. I have a few others laying around but because it’s the one I used for quake and UT for many years, it’s the one I use for all precision related video games.  The only downside is I have to take a very light sandpaper to it every so often to refresh the grip. I’m looking into doing some plasti-dip soon, maybe give it a rubberized texture.