Don't forget to turn that free view mouse sensitivity up, boyos.

when I see three people who are trying so hard for wins in a random battle because they can’t get them alone, I think to myself “four people died the moment I joined the battle which then caused me to die, might as well go back to garage and do something productive for five minutes instead of not having fun.” Worked out pretty well. I would call it a surrender, but the amount of salt I received from omegafighter over leaving leads me to believe that wpk does not engage in competition, only farming.

Farming is what happens in low tiers, if the playerbase can’t handle a simple 3 man squad in total end game tier, it’s not us you can blame. Want to tell us not to squad up at all? Even if we can? Or shall we just squad up and hold back just that enemy team can win? You were part of your team and it’s your responsibilty to help your team in fighting us as good as you can, instead you are just deserting and leaving your team alone. So YOU should not be the guy to judge anybody about fairplay.

Farming is what happens in low tiers, if the playerbase can’t handle a simple 3 man squad in total end game tier, it’s not us you can blame. Want to tell us not to squad up at all? Even if we can? Or shall we just squad up and hold back just that enemy team can win? You were part of your team and it’s your responsibilty to help your team in fighting us as good as you can, instead you are just deserting and leaving your team alone. So YOU should not be the guy to judge anybody about fairplay.

one, they’re complete strangers. Even if the game decides I’m not allowed to shoot at them, they’re far from being team members.  Two, You should really calm down because it’s just a video game. If you value farming lesser able players that much in random battles, It makes people wonder just how desparate you are to feel successful :confused:

Farming is what happens in low tiers, if the playerbase can’t handle a simple 3 man squad in total end game tier, it’s not us you can blame.

Pardon my derail of this topic, BUT

Does this mentality carry over to Open Space? I mean, I’m all for roving bands of briggands and death squads, but I’m thinking more of a specific recent incident.

Namely, a large squad of WPK tagged players that were camping outside of the Empire station and slaughtering anyone who undocked.

Now that doesn’t sound like the WPK I wanted to join at one point, and maybe you weren’t among those players. But it does call into question what your Corp considers ‘fair play’.

Pardon my derail of this topic, BUT

Does this mentality carry over to Open Space? I mean, I’m all for roving bands of briggands and death squads, but I’m thinking more of a specific recent incident.

Namely, a large squad of WPK tagged players that were camping outside of the Empire station and slaughtering anyone who undocked.

Now that doesn’t sound like the WPK I wanted to join at one point, and maybe you weren’t among those players. But it does call into question what your Corp considers ‘fair play’.

That sounds like a bit of fun that got out of hand. Happens to me every now and then. I was duelling this one guy outside a station, and some randoms came out and started shooting us, so we both turned and destroyed them, but not before more orange guys spawned and joined the fight XD It was a massacre! Of course the stupid cops came and finished us all off though, since we were all criminals. It ended pretty quickly.

Now maybe wpk was spawnkilling (which btw is a bannable offence…) or maybe they were just having fun. I cannot judge that since I wasn’t there

I usually never farm people at station, but on other sectors which I’m honest with.

I don’t know who those guys were, however. Such things can be easily prevented by activating a function called ‘Station Protection’ if you never heard about it, indeed what they did wasn’t fair. But it was not that incident we were talking about. If you see that happen, simply take screenshots or get a list of names and our leaders will handle that, such things may be funny but are not fair indeed. At least you should not overdo it.

So simply tell me next time you see such things.

one, they’re complete strangers. Even if the game decides I’m not allowed to shoot at them, they’re far from being team members.  Two, You should really calm down because it’s just a video game. If you value farming lesser able players that much in random battles, It makes people wonder just how desparate you are to feel successful :confused:

About your one, yes. Mostly the so called “team members” are totally useless and are a worse enemy than the red guys.

About the two, I do not take it serious but as well I do not really appreciate trashtalk. If you take killing enemies as farming, then fine. We farmed. So you’re a farmer too, we’re all farmers. But in real levels, farming begins at spawnkills or keeping a battle alive which could’ve already ended. Which was not the case at all.

Sure I feel better if I make enemies go boom, who doesn’t?