Corporation Cap by Level

http://steamcharts.com/app/212070

18 minutes ago, TheStig_DSX said:

I just talked to some players in NASA. They were stating the same.

If I would be mean I would ask if you talked to MMS, Eugene or me, as only us three were online ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

57 minutes ago, TheStig_DSX said:

Now look at that. 3 players online in NASA! That’s a lot! Going good! (Of course, I know more were online before but this is no activity for a “massively” multiplayer online game (MMO)). To answer your question, not going going to share this of course. Not that I’m lying and need to hide but you don’t do this. At least I don’t because I respect people.

Not saying that you are lying but no one from NASA talked to you in 10 minutes before you made the post. Also yeah - RU prime time was over, NA not yet. Also NASA split few days ago and only a handful of pilots are left in the mother corp.

When are you going to stop the discussion? I’m totally done with it namely.

Hmm. What discussion?

Honestly - I would love to see the list of what’s wrong with this game if it would be made properly. I would compare it to my list of what I think should be addressed. 

1 hour ago, TheStig_DSX said:

But if there are people here on the forum that want to believe it did stay the same and everything is fine, maybe even great, that’s ok for me too.

I honestly hope that you didn’t include me in that “people” group - I’m usually being told to stop asking “when something will be fixed” if there is an issue ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

2 minutes ago, TheStig_DSX said:

Who said that happened in the past 10 mins? Who said they will actually be online in the game? You know nothing niripas. WTF are you doing? Immediately checking who this was? Yes, you did. You are trying to get me down:

But you can’t because I speak nothing but the truth. It goes like this continuously in this conversation above and it’s disgusting.

Dude, calm down. That:

If I would be mean I would ask if you talked to MMS, Eugene or me, as only us three were online 

was just a joke. You really don’t get it, don’t you? I’m not trying to get you down, why would I? Orca will come in the morning and will probably delete all this OT posts. Don’t you see I am trying to help you? Do I really have to write “hey, if you will make a proper list of things that you think are wrong with this game, get people to talk about it, comment on it - THAT what catches the attention of dev team, not some petty OT discussions that are going to be deleted at the nearest maintenance run”. Do you really want to help this game? Make it proper. 

This topic sums up all the weird social stuff related to corps and game in a slight sarcastic yet funny way ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

The voting went down to a dislike of the idea so i see no need to talk about it anymore unless votes change. 

9 hours ago, niripas said:

Another example of suggestion implemented: 

Yes I recognized that and got surprised - because at the time my thread with poll was not well received.

Reading it over now, half a year later, one can identify the part that got implemented: its the release of a new Ellydium ship in stages - in order to clear up the situation of proper battle-data/statistics collection and patching: this is elegant because a patch of the former released ship-stage can be put under the next released ship-development-stage - and everyone is happy ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

What didn’t get implemented is the joint release of 3 new ships - capped to a stage/phase like rank5-8. The idea of a new ship being released with its new offensive or defensive counter (ship) didn’t stick. This is probably because its only one side of the coin, the other side would be that the three new ships could band together and become OP^exp3 (op3) in teams.  Luckily, the Wazgot can counter Taikins and Thargas to some degree, now.

Image result for popcorn

For starters [@TheStig_DSX](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258087-thestig_dsx/) and [@DrDeath_ScD](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/240008-masshomicide/) should try to not only read what [@niripas](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244639-niripas/) says but attempt to comprehend too because so far it looks like you are completely ignoring what he says. And if you are purposely ignoring him, that only makes your attempts at “arguments” being a senseless whining, because you are unable to address arguments [@niripas](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244639-niripas/) provides.

I dont speak code.

Like it or not niripas has a point and legit arguments, everything else is hearsay.

I think we can all agree that the game is losing players in some form or another, and something needs to be done to make the game healthier for the future.

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Like it or not niripas has a point and legit arguments, everything else is hearsay.

That is not biased at all. I think the removal of the counts 3 years ago says it all.

Image result for ignorant gif

On 8/24/2017 at 10:57 PM, DrDeath_ScD said:

Image result for ignorant gif

9d6Q2Rp_700wa_0.gif

k.

Come on give me a break, it was the best I could find when searching bling bias. I see you all like to use annoying gifs, so I figured I try to do what the “cool kids” are doing… but no dice…

I can’t even get a “d” for effort let alone an “a”.

Image result for Bully gif

7 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Come on give me a break, it was the best I could find when searching bling bias. I see you all like to use annoying gifs, so I figured I try to do what the “cool kids” are doing… but no dice…

bgN16lZ.gif

8 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Dude, you just don’t get it do you? You are bothered by kosty xxxxx xxxx cause he doesn’t give a xxxx dude. No one does but you man! ffs *massive facepalm*