Corporation Cap by Level

Suggestion: ‘Corporation Cap by Level’

A corporation cap is the idea of having different classes, types, or tiers of corporations. 

• Space Academy type corp. ( easy - beginners) > up to 240 players - no Dreadnoughts (Sector Conquests), because it is flight school
  • Star Cadre type corp. ( medium - veterans) > up to 90 players -> T3/T4 Dreadnoughts and galaxy sectors, because its
  • Corporate Equipe type corp. ( hard - pros) > up to 30 players - T5 Dreadnoughts and galaxy sectors

Beginning the game with ships of a faction (Empire, Federation, Jericho) would give one the opportunity to get into a standard corporation named after the 3 stations.

Benefits:

This would make for more diversity, competition in corporations and would limit the punch of top notch corps like NASA, STORM, etc.

Additionally and would give them more competitors. Its like smashing a cartel into smaller sub-corporations.

Limiting the number of members for each corporation type - especially for those of the quality of NASA, STORM and consorts - would help to make good use

Optional:

• [Star Conflict Alliances](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34141-star-conflict-alliances/), a chat channel named Alliance between allied corps
  • [Shared Credit Pool](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34640-corporate-credit-pool/), an insurance type additional benefit from membership in a Corporation; corps generate free-credits and ressources (like free-synergy)
  • Corporations give access to rare, special modules, blueprints, weapons etc. (or more easy/quicker)
  • Players will get disadvantage, less credits and synergy, and/or less efficiency pts if playing against ordinary players/corp guys of corps lower then themselves (like station protection for corps and PvP)

What do you think of this suggestion?

Good idea but 30 members for hard/pro  is a bit harsh. Maybe 50.

And I’d think 125 or so for the medium one.

xD the amount of cons of implementing this would be so big…i find senseless to argue why this is a terrible idea. Ill just write this next idea and leave: im not in nasa because of sector rewards, dread battles, leagues, tournaments, PVP squads, nor any other competitive thing (i dont play those modes)…im just there because of friends and chatting.

People paid a great deal of cash for all those slots. No one will want to give up the slots they paid for whether they use them or not. The most op corps aren’t using half the slots anyways. Reducing their member counts won’t hurt them.

I think this is more of an issue CRS can’t get recruits. 

Let’s get down to the point of the topic:

Nerfing NASA.

How do.

7 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Wat?

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Nerfing NASA.

How do.

Most of NASA moved to Hell , so not sure what good that would do.

Storm is more of an issue than NASA when it comes to dread battles with their cloaked desies. 

Anyone know what Hell was called before they changed their name. Their dread is ranked up pretty good to be fresh.

This would simply not work at all, many corps have the max slot numbers and are both somewhat competitive and relaxed and let players learn, this would simply not work.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Nerfing NASA.

How do.

NASA is already ‘nerfed’  ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

Voted no in both cases.

240 ppl are too many for academies. It’s impossible to teach such amount of pilots. 30 pilot are not enough for ‘pro’ type of corporation.

2 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Storm is more of an issue than NASA when it comes to dread battles with their cloaked desies. 

We’re mostly on t4 and t5 sectors. Most t3 sectors are left for newbies. Our cloaked destroyers brings fear in the hearts of those, who tries to attack our sectors  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Meh, any corp can be successful with the right mind set. It is inevitable that a corp rise to the top and it is also inevitable that corp be most hated. Also, the definition of the top is different for some corps.

Take for example the most hated corp, nasa. People used to join them to get the goods and level up faster which in other corps would have been either impossible or taken a lot longer.

In CRS they are teaching how to get all those things with little effort and make it fun without having to be bothered with a fukn cloaked destroyer which I can only assume they are taking advantage of the reduced scanner range debuf. Just bring a recon and problem solved or join CRS and get the knowledge that other corps are too lazy to teach you.

The main point is that, if you are only joining a corp so to make the grind less grindy then you are just reducing the time you get to enjoy the game and made it into a fukn job.

Also, less grindy can be grouping up with other players and get in voice. You barely even notice the grind.

8 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

oMJmG5w_700wa_0.gif

Anyway, at this moment it would be extremely hard to redesign the way corporations work so this would be either a general no-go or something reserved for the future changes, but i still doubt it. Simple is better when it comes to games, i presume.

9 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I have looked into your issue.

I think there is no issue and no bug.

I found no problem, except for this.

fjR3njT.png

Sensor range reduction by 2/3.

Enemy had at least one Tai’Kin with about 16-20 km range, your team had none, maybe like 4,5 km - 6,5 km sensor range, then take into account a debuff, and there you have it.

2 hours ago, TheStig_DSX said:

I cannot agree with this because of essentially the same reasons that are already mentioned above. But what this game actually needs is, players and to get that, the game needs to be good. All we are seeing now for the almost past 2 years is a downgoing trend in game population because of bad game design (we all know what we are talking about here). Till this day, Star Conflict is still losing players on overall and this doesn’t look good.

I keep giving the devs the keys to success. Make it easy for N00B$ to progress. The game is too hard for most.

$$$$$$$$$$ Easier progression equals money later$$$$$$ Can’t hook em if its too hard. They still locked down modules so these n00bs are still gonna have to spend.

Us vets have everything. Its discouraging for a newcomer when they realize they will need to spend years to get to our level. What took me 3 months to achieve now takes about 2 years. The updates seem focused on making it harder for us vets to progress. No matter how hard they try to make it for us, its not gonna slow us down by much. We have nearly everything at this point.

They should be focused on make the game easier to progress if they want to keep their n00b$. Otherwise they will rage out and find another game.  

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

They should be focused on make the game easier to progress if they want to keep their n00b$. Otherwise they will rage out and find another game.  

Most of those that you are calling n00b$ don’t actually care though, at least not as much as you make it seem.

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Most of those that you are calling n00b$ don’t actually care though, at least not as much as you make it seem.

If that were true the game would be doing a lot better than it is.

4 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I keep giving the devs the keys to success. Make it easy for N00B$ to progress. The game is too hard for most.

This game has been dumbed down more than enough, even for idi0ts. Arcade shooter, dumbed down because of N00B$.

1 minute ago, Koromac said:

This game has been dumbed down more than enough, even for idi0ts. Arcade shooter, dumbed down because of N00B$.

Apparently still to complicate for most of you

You all are apparently not understanding what I am saying. I am not asking for it to be dumbed down. If anything thats the one thing the devs ar enot doing. Modules needing parts now is the oposite of dumbing down.

I want to see progression speed up. Better loot. More material drops more often. The way it is now they keep finding new ways to slow progression. The only ones truly being affected are the n00bs. You aint gonna slow us vets down. 20 minutes to get a battle at times is a good indication not enough people are progressing fast enough. The grind is discouraging.