Chat. Amnesties

Im sorry for asking this but im recently chat muted for 24 hrs and with reasons i dont know

and this goes on forever in often time periods

• in the past i was very aingry with some problems this may was my fault but no i dont push rules anymore

the system auto mute me for 24 hours (it can be a gm cause reports) but if i do the reasons are small and players dont think when they report alot for those smalll reason

• can we do smth to fix that? if im violating smth and i dont know somebody shuld tell me and if i did im sorry for it

also someone shuld tell me what im doing wrong this may help

Thanks you for your time reading request if you want to contact me my In Game Name is :  Thomastommygun

Im sorry for asking this but im recently chat muted for 24 hrs and with reasons i dont know

and this goes on forever in often time periods

• in the past i was very aingry with some problems this may was my fault but no i dont push rules anymore

the system auto mute me for 24 hours (it can be a gm cause reports) but if i do the reasons are small and players dont think when they report alot for those smalll reason

• can we do smth to fix that? if im violating smth and i dont know somebody shuld tell me and if i did im sorry for it

also someone shuld tell me what im doing wrong this may help

Thanks you for your time reading request if you want to contact me my In Game Name is :  Thomastommygun

You violated the [game rules](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/8916-behavior-rules-on-game-servers/) by being disrespectful and rude towards other users in chat.

A penalty was applied accordingly. Since this was the most recent in a long series of such transgressions, the applied penalty was more severe than usual.

Please refrain from such behaviour in the future or we will be required to take more serious measures.

If you have any further concerns or questions surrounding the details of this mute, please send me a [PM](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242141-eviltactician/).

lol banned for no reason thanks power abusing GMS!!!

lol banned for no reason thanks power abusing GMS!!!

Pm has been sent

Im sorry for sending this mesange once more, for some reason im muted for unlimited days

What im doing wrong? im not violating rules and if i do why i dont receive warnings?

im pernamently muted in chat for one reason , let me know what i did and you muted me  like that.

Did i violated something? if yes what?

i wuld oinly be bad to players that insult me and anoying me in personal chat or players that was anoying me with their gameplay.

i never sweared in global chat yet since you explained me and if i was bad in global  it wasnt in heavy ways (except if i did and i cant remeber)

What can we do with this

did i messed up with a game master and he muted me on his anger?

why im pernamenluy muted?

thanks for reading if we have posible solustion contact me.

thanks for reading if we have posible solustion contact me.

Message has been sent.

Ijust got a Ban of 23 hours from general chat. 

I’m just courious to know why considering i wasn’t posting anything there from hours :slight_smile:

Ijust got a Ban of 23 hours from general chat. 

I’m just courious to know why considering i wasn’t posting anything there from hours :slight_smile:

PM sent.

im sory for anoying once more -.-

was playing hapily since i realised this:

http://prntscr.com/2lvyc9

*Edited*: “you are not alowed to post Chat mesanges for 106751975073[…] Days” 

im just curius to learn more about this problem because i have months to post on global Chat, and i rarely use in-game Chat and compadibly with your needings , i dont think i insulted there,

anyway i also want to ask an amnesty reset to avoid this kind of misunderstoods if i have insulted in Chat which will  seen strange for me because i dont use it anymore call me and tell me the date and time if you can please

thanks for reading pm me if you have solustions -.-

im sory for anoying once more -.-

was playing hapily since i realised this:

http://prntscr.com/2lvyc9

*Edited*: “you are not alowed to post Chat mesanges for 106751975073[…] Days” 

im just curius to learn more about this problem because i have months to post on global Chat, and i rarely use in-game Chat and compadibly with your needings , i dont think i insulted there,

anyway i also want to ask an amnesty reset to avoid this kind of misunderstoods if i have insulted in Chat which will  seen strange for me because i dont use it anymore call me and tell me the date and time if you can please

thanks for reading pm me if you have solustions -.-

Pm has been sent

I have been chat banned before and I was chatbanned yesterday for like 24 hours and I never even spoke anything in English chat or ingame that was against the rules ingame  nick is destroyermkii

thanks id also like to say just because your reported doesn’t  mean you did anything wrong mabey people just don’t like you

I have been chat banned before and I was chatbanned yesterday for like 24 hours and I never even spoke anything in English chat or ingame that was against the rules ingame  nick is destroyermkii

thanks id also like to say just because your reported doesn’t  mean you did anything wrong mabey people just don’t like you

Pm has been sent

have a 14hr ban and dont know what i did can someone tell me. you should really think about adding a messege to the bans like “you have been banned for “x” amount of time for “y””.

have a 14hr ban and dont know what i did can someone tell me. you should really think about adding a messege to the bans like “you have been banned for “x” amount of time for “y””.

Pm has been sent

got muted by FunkyDonut for saying, Im not playing with t5 nabs in chat. not specified that message to annyone, just said im not playing with new players in tier 5.

how is that inappropriate?

got muted by FunkyDonut for saying, Im not playing with t5 nabs in chat. not specified that message to annyone, just said im not playing with new players in tier 5.

how is that inappropriate?

Pm has been sent

Sooooo…

got a 6 day chat ban yesterday…

now as far as i know, i didn’t incite anyone to overthrow a government or anything.

apparently i used curse words in chat…

if i did, it was for good reason.

maybe i called someone a sissy.

i suppose it’s possible…

but i try not to make things personal.

didn’t post any adverts. so it can’t be that.

never knowingly posted false info about the game… so isn’t that.

well, having read through the game server code, i can’t find a reason that might

adequately explain this curious set of circumstances.

So, how about lifing the ban, and how about giving someone a warning before this

situation might arise, so that it may be addressed before it goes this far.

Normally, i wouldn’t bother with this, but i find it is… extreme. and unclear.

thanks a bunch.

FS

Sooooo…

got a 6 day chat ban yesterday…

now as far as i know, i didn’t incite anyone to overthrow a government or anything.

apparently i used curse words in chat…

if i did, it was for good reason.

maybe i called someone a sissy.

i suppose it’s possible…

but i try not to make things personal.

didn’t post any adverts. so it can’t be that.

never knowingly posted false info about the game… so isn’t that.

well, having read through the game server code, i can’t find a reason that might

adequately explain this curious set of circumstances.

So, how about lifing the ban, and how about giving someone a warning before this

situation might arise, so that it may be addressed before it goes this far.

Normally, i wouldn’t bother with this, but i find it is… extreme. and unclear.

thanks a bunch.

FS

Pm has been sent

I’m banned from chat for over 9000 years, and i didn’t offend anyone. Is it possible we can fix this?

I’m banned from chat for over 9000 years, and i didn’t offend anyone. Is it possible we can fix this?

PM has been sent.