Ban Amnesty

Hi my name is SoulEater9 

i randomly got banned after my match from a 2000 score battle saying i was using afk in illegal action?? right after my match when i changed contracts…

getting banned for afk after doing 6 kills  6 assist and 2 beacon captures. ?

wat?

it also says illegal automisation (bots) and others?? lol i just left my own corporation and now i get banned for yea, god knows that :D, any help regards this?

Hi my name is SoulEater9 

i randomly got banned after my match from a 2000 score battle saying i was using afk in illegal action?? right after my match when i changed contracts…

getting banned for afk after doing 6 kills  6 assist and 2 beacon captures. ?

wat?

it also says illegal automisation (bots) and others?? lol i just left my own corporation and now i get banned for yea, god knows that :D, any help regards this?

Forwarded.

Forwarded.

what you mean? 

what you mean? 

It means your case has been forwarded / escalated to an administrator and that you can expect a response sometime in the coming day, though hopefully a little sooner.

Banned 10 hours for afk?

I have never in my enitre life…

So I cannot leave my seat for bathroom or emergency without risk of being banned??

Please unban, this is ridiculous.

voltab here.

I got a ban for ‘illegal use of the game: inactivity (AFK), illegal automation (bots) and others.’

Getting ridiculous here, high ping in every other game means I can’t do anything. Never used a bot too.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen

Apparently i managed to get banned for another 7 hours for AFK or using aimbot, i assume the cause of the ban was AFK report. Unfortunately in last couple of nights Star Conflict servers were really unstable and in very bad mood, for example last night for 1 hour i was able to get only into single game and couldn’t connect to it until the very end of it, the rest of the time i spend in queue, re-queueing and relogging trying to solve the issue, never got myself into the game. Unfortunately i recall couple patches ago the same issue with servers and while client side was declined to get into the game, it would appear to other players that you actually made into the game and either in disconnected state or just on respawn. 

Here are my logs:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0toxsa4uwoyhh5u/logs.rar

voltab here.

I got a ban for ‘illegal use of the game: inactivity (AFK), illegal automation (bots) and others.’

Getting ridiculous here, high ping in every other game means I can’t do anything. Never used a bot too.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen

Apparently i managed to get banned for another 7 hours for AFK or using aimbot, i assume the cause of the ban was AFK report. Unfortunately in last couple of nights Star Conflict servers were really unstable and in very bad mood, for example last night for 1 hour i was able to get only into single game and couldn’t connect to it until the very end of it, the rest of the time i spend in queue, re-queueing and relogging trying to solve the issue, never got myself into the game. Unfortunately i recall couple patches ago the same issue with servers and while client side was declined to get into the game, it would appear to other players that you actually made into the game and either in disconnected state or just on respawn. 

Here are my logs:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0toxsa4uwoyhh5u/logs.rar

Forwarded.

OK Error, I’m actually going to fight you on banning me because I want to see if you are judge jury and executioner here. And you probably won’t lift the ban because you won’t admit you’re wrong so I’m hoping other administrators will do something.

I’ve been playing Star Conflict since March 2013 with the username INFOWARS4Truth. No one ever gave me a problem with the name until someone reported it because they didn’t like it and used the vague excuse of, “He’s advertising a website.” Which can apply to anyone if you didn’t like them and wanted an excuse to report them. Error.com exists and with that logic, you too are advertising. But no one ever thinks to look up Error or INFOWARS4Truth or anyone elses name to see if it’s a website. For all anyone knows, it’s a vague statement. Also since no one has ever looked up the site before until recently and by 2 people, the reporter and Error, how would that hurt Gaijin or Star Conflict? I never posted links in Star Conflict chat nor did i partake in much if any political debates. Although I see it happen often and I don’t report anyone because I respect their right for free speech. The 3 factions of Star Conflict also spur fantasy poltical debates and quarreling. And isn’t using the chat in Star Conflict voluntary and people can respond or ignore what they want? This forum has a section dedicated to subjects that have nothing to do with the game. Maybe there should be a tab in Star Conflict chat for unrelated discussions? I see a lot of double standards here. Is this a way to treat anyone who’s played for months and put in $40 or so into the game? I want to use the username INFOWARS4Truth just as anyone else wants to use their username. Why is it such a big deal to force me to change a name for which in the Terms of Service I see no violation? How is my name technically wrong or even morally wrong when nothing specific is stated in the Terms of Service? This is entirely strange and childish.

OK Error, I’m actually going to fight you on banning me because I want to see if you are judge jury and executioner here. And you probably won’t lift the ban because you won’t admit you’re wrong so I’m hoping other administrators will do something.

I’ve been playing Star Conflict since March 2013 with the username INFOWARS4Truth. No one ever gave me a problem with the name until someone reported it because they didn’t like it and used the vague excuse of, “He’s advertising a website.” Which can apply to anyone if you didn’t like them and wanted an excuse to report them. Error.com exists and with that logic, you too are advertising. But no one ever thinks to look up Error or INFOWARS4Truth or anyone elses name to see if it’s a website. For all anyone knows, it’s a vague statement. Also since no one has ever looked up the site before until recently and by 2 people, the reporter and Error, how would that hurt Gaijin or Star Conflict? I never posted links in Star Conflict chat nor did i partake in much if any political debates. Although I see it happen often and I don’t report anyone because I respect their right for free speech. The 3 factions of Star Conflict also spur fantasy poltical debates and quarreling. And isn’t using the chat in Star Conflict voluntary and people can respond or ignore what they want? This forum has a section dedicated to subjects that have nothing to do with the game. Maybe there should be a tab in Star Conflict chat for unrelated discussions? I see a lot of double standards here. Is this a way to treat anyone who’s played for months and put in $40 or so into the game? I want to use the username INFOWARS4Truth just as anyone else wants to use their username. Why is it such a big deal to force me to change a name for which in the Terms of Service I see no violation? How is my name technically wrong or even morally wrong when nothing specific is stated in the Terms of Service? This is entirely strange and childish.

PM has been send.

I was banned indefinitely for spamming in chat? I don’t understand, I’ve never spammed…

Yulfdut.png

I was banned indefinitely for spamming in chat? I don’t understand, I’ve never spammed…

Yulfdut.png

Resolved.

No discussions in this topic!

Hello forum people.

I was banned today for  chat abuse, spam, curse, etc etc.

I know i’m quite noisy and bad in chat per-se but a lifetime ban is too much.

Can you at least lighten the punishment and/or if possible give me amnesty.

I kinda forgot my ign i think it was lunatic28088 ?

I’ll think twice before typing next time, promise.

Hello forum people.

I was banned today for  chat abuse, spam, curse, etc etc.

I know i’m quite noisy and bad in chat per-se but a lifetime ban is too much.

Can you at least lighten the punishment and/or if possible give me amnesty.

I kinda forgot my ign i think it was lunatic28088 ?

I’ll think twice before typing next time, promise.

We will look into your issue.

Hello Admins

I was told to come to this page because I was banned. The reason why I was apparently banned for ““illegal use of the game: inactivity (AFK), illegal automation (bots) and others.”” First point, when ever I have real life problems to deal with, I leave the game. I press the Esc button and leave the game, other then getting cussed at to come off games when ever I play for too long, I still play. I have never seen any bots for the game, never came to the thought of using them, I just played the game not caring when ever I lose or not. I’m a good gamer when it comes to winning or losing, it really doesn’t matter, what does is that you tried and played and you had fun while your at it. I log on one day seeing this ban message on my screen looking at it in discouragement, wondering what on and how on earth did this happen, because all of the reasons, not even one of them fit me.

Heres the screen shot of the ban message

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw74daCZy2z1OUtxXzBZbEV3UHM/edit?usp=sharing

Hello Admins

I was told to come to this page because I was banned. The reason why I was apparently banned for ““illegal use of the game: inactivity (AFK), illegal automation (bots) and others.”” First point, when ever I have real life problems to deal with, I leave the game. I press the Esc button and leave the game, other then getting cussed at to come off games when ever I play for too long, I still play. I have never seen any bots for the game, never came to the thought of using them, I just played the game not caring when ever I lose or not. I’m a good gamer when it comes to winning or losing, it really doesn’t matter, what does is that you tried and played and you had fun while your at it. I log on one day seeing this ban message on my screen looking at it in discouragement, wondering what on and how on earth did this happen, because all of the reasons, not even one of them fit me.

Heres the screen shot of the ban message

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw74daCZy2z1OUtxXzBZbEV3UHM/edit?usp=sharing

Hello,

we will take a look into your issue.

The world sucks. You can’t create a virtual environment looming with people from that world and expect an ideal behavior out of them. You admins and who ever creates such fantasy policies should get real. Although my mute penalty is too much as well, I’m not really trying to dispute it. I just feel for such people like Absalcom and Sissae aka LSd. Especially that 7day ban. I mean… Com’on… Banning from an entertainment game? That is so ridiculous.

The world sucks. You can’t create a virtual environment looming with people from that world and expect an ideal behavior out of them. You admins and who ever creates such fantasy policies should get real. Although my mute penalty is too much as well, I’m not really trying to dispute it. I just feel for such people like Absalcom and Sissae aka LSd. Especially that 7day ban. I mean… Com’on… Banning from an entertainment game? That is so ridiculous.

PM has been send.

Good day to you all.

My name was changed to Renamedxxxxxxx from BoozeDaily.  It is currently iFlossDaily. My name was changed because it said my name violated the EULA and TOS.  The GM was Twiddlez.  This happened right after a battle when I was on the opposing team.  I believe we won, and I believe I killed him.  First off, I don’t think this violates any TOS. Booze is a slang for alcohol and last I checked, alcohol isn’t illegal.  Nor is it illegal to consume it daily.  I have seen numerous names that either suggest, or slang for suggesting unruly or bad behavior.  To assume that somone who boozes daily is a bad person is being judgemental.  I have used the name BoozeDaily on every game that I have played on every platform for the past 10 years.  I have never had a problem with it nor has anybody asked me to change it.  I would like to know why it was changed, twice.  I changed it from BoozeDaily to inBoozeDaily and that was changed.  Even though I tried to explain that Booze is the name of a small hamlet in England.  So now we can’t represent cities and towns in our names? If this is the case, why don’t we all just use random numbers for our names?

I’m asking for this to be reviewed and upon deliberation, my previous name to be reinstated. I pay for this game. I’ve bought two DLC packages and have played almost daily for the past month. I like the game even with it’s many flaws and I would like to continue playing it. My name is representative of me and I feel that I play best when I am representing myself fully. I’m also asking for you to justify why my name was changed. Seriously, who is this offending? Who cares? I ask that you don’t get caught up with rule enforcement and trying to make an MMO a civil place.  Your time is better spent looking for hackers and resolving actual game issues.  Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

BOOZEDAILY

I just had my account chat muted for a day after an altercation with a player called Milfeulle (NASA) or something along that line.

This was after I politely asked if we could do one beacon at a time in PvE so that we all can get credit for three beacons for our contracts… he then told me he doesn’t care about contracts so I told him that other people do… he told me he doesn’t care about what other people need… so I said that this speaks volumes for him as a person.  Now this is not the first time I’ve asked this player in the same PvE scenario to do one beacon at a time and he usually doesn’t reply and goes to capture the second beacon by himself while everyone else is at the first beacon.  Since he is in a fast ship, he can get credit for three while the others only get credit for two.  Usually he just ignores what people say, this time he actually told me that he doesn’t care about others.  I consider this grieving as he is aware that other people might need all three beacons and he deliberately prevents them from achieving that.

I did curse in that conversation but only because this isn’t the first time this player has done that and I have a feeling it won’t be the last…

Also, according to the Game Rules at: http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=In-Game_Rules

This should be a one hour mute according to this:
List of punishable offences: a) profanity, personal insults aimed at participants of the game, rudeness, crudeness. Punishable by 1-hour mute.