Ban Amnesty

Violating the game rules may lead to a ban of your game account.

If your account is banned you will see a notification when trying to log into game with the reason or the ban.

In case that you think the ban is unjusty you may send a PM to [Error](< base_url >/index.php?/user/12279-error/).

Good day SC Ban Amnesty

I have been banned from your server for chat abuse for 7 days. It’s a bit long time for such a “small” crime. I was wondering a long time what was going on but then I was reading rules and noticed this section:

h) use nicknames that refer to narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances or their use;

I was using a nickname LSd, because I have been playing many games under this name for a long and those letters comes from my name. I wasn’t even thinking of drugs etc. I noticed that my name was renamed twice but I didn’t know why. I found the place to put new name and I didn’t see any warnings and therefor I just used the same nick as earlier. After this 7 days ban I understand why, but my intention wasn’t bad and I didn’t mean to make any harm for anybody.

Therefor for the future I’d like to say it would be better to get some information or warnings or even (1) warning before ban in game or email.

I understand this reason but I hope you can deal with my request fairly.

It’s bad for my gameplay that the ban became suddenly and my 5th following day reward is not possible to claim now which is important for getting better in Star Conflict. I’ve been loyal fan for your game since I found it. Sadly there has been some misunderstanding and some bad updates which makes the gameplay irritating sometimes.

Good luck with future.

Greetings

LSd, Sissae

Unbanned

Violating the game rules may lead to a ban of your game account.

If your account is banned you will see a notification when trying to log into game with the reason or the ban.

In case that you think the ban is unjusty you may leave a post in this topic and we will deal with your request.

I logged in today and received a message stating that I am not allowed to post chat for 8 hours…I assume that started last night and originally started at 24 hours since that seems to be the standard.  I don’t know what I did to be chat banned.  I looked through the logs and I don’t see anything that would have caused me to be chat banned and not everyone else that I was chatting with.  Are you targeting specific individuals that you might not agree with, or might have made negative comments against certain aspects of the game?  It seems that way.  I am a paying customer.  I have purchased standards from you on a regular basis because I love the game and I want to support it, but after this, I don’t know that I want to continue supporting the game financially.  This was just wrong.  If this practice continues with no notification as to why the ban has taken place (I received absolutely no notification as to why I was banned), then I will be forced to leave the game, stop financial support, and launch a campaign that will advise all of my other online friends not to take part in this game.  None of my 500+ friends do at the moment anyway, and we will definitely launch a campaign via twitter and facebook, as well as Gamespot to warn others of the unfair practices of the Star Conflict GMs.  I don’t want to do this, but you have given me no choice unless you tell me what I have done to be chat banned.  Thank you for your time and thank you for a great game.  Don’t ruin it!

I logged in today and received a message stating that I am not allowed to post chat for 8 hours…I assume that started last night and originally started at 24 hours since that seems to be the standard.  I don’t know what I did to be chat banned.  I looked through the logs and I don’t see anything that would have caused me to be chat banned and not everyone else that I was chatting with.  Are you targeting specific individuals that you might not agree with, or might have made negative comments against certain aspects of the game?  It seems that way.  I am a paying customer.  I have purchased standards from you on a regular basis because I love the game and I want to support it, but after this, I don’t know that I want to continue supporting the game financially.  This was just wrong.  If this practice continues with no notification as to why the ban has taken place (I received absolutely no notification as to why I was banned), then I will be forced to leave the game, stop financial support, and launch a campaign that will advise all of my other online friends not to take part in this game.  None of my 500+ friends do at the moment anyway, and we will definitely launch a campaign via twitter and facebook, as well as Gamespot to warn others of the unfair practices of the Star Conflict GMs.  I don’t want to do this, but you have given me no choice unless you tell me what I have done to be chat banned.  Thank you for your time and thank you for a great game.  Don’t ruin it!

Hello

you have been muted because of bacon spamming:

[Absalom]:You mean cylon base baconstar?

[Absalom]:Inertial bacon dampeners

[Absalom]:Bacon lined ships!

[Absalom]:Jericho IS bacon!

Furthermore there is an insult to another person.

Greetings

Error

You make it sound like I made continous comments.  I had some fun with the bacon chat a couple of times between each battle.  And what was the insult other than maybe calling a captain who rushed in and died an idiot?  Are you folks in Europe so thin skinned in your liberal utopia that you can’t take a little prodding to do better?  In America we strive to correct our mistakes, not hide behind the all powerful authority when someone calls us a name or points out our flaws.  Maybe I was a little harsh on another player for screwing the team, but not telling me why I was chat banned was a clear abuse of power by the GM.  You sir have just lost one customer for now, and will lose many more to come.  It is a shame when abusive administrators run great games.

This topic is not for discussions.

If there is any problem please PM me and I will look up which GM punished whom and for which reason.

This thread is only for applying for amnesty. It is not for any kind of discussion. Everything that does not belong to the amnesty gets hidden.

So i am here now. what game rule did i violate?

So i am here now. what game rule did i violate?

Antibus will contact you tomorrow.

Ah…he again:) man of few words.

I was banned for exploiting and using game bugs? I was unfairly banned for 1,116 days, for what going to a custom battle with tons of others for credits? Your team made the credits possible to get. Why would you ban people for your mistake? I do believe you might want to take credits out of custom battles so people would not get the urge to make them so easy! I brought quite a few friends to this game from Steam. What a waste of time and money!

I was banned for exploiting and using game bugs? I was unfairly banned for 1,116 days, for what going to a custom battle with tons of others for credits? Your team made the credits possible to get. Why would you ban people for your mistake? I do believe you might want to take credits out of custom battles so people would not get the urge to make them so easy! I brought quite a few friends to this game from Steam. What a waste of time and money!

Pm has been send.

I have just been informed that I have been banned from Star Conflict for abusing bugs/exploits, and I wish to appeal to your compassion and understanding.
I have spent a few hours playing the game and decided, today, that I would join some custom games to try and make some friends, after playing for an hour or so I realised that they were taking it in turns winning and losing which i thought was odd but since no-one else said anything, neither did I. I decided to switch rooms and found that the same thing was happening and before I knew it I was in charge of the room and expected to continue the trend. It wasn’t until a new player informed me that what I was doing was called ‘farming’ that I realised that I was doing the wrong thing.
I am very new to online gaming and was honestly ignorant of the severity of what I was doing and I apologize profusely, you have my word that it will never happen again. If you could please see your way to lifting the ban on my account I will be exceedingly grateful and forever in your debt.

Please have mercy on an ignorant newy
Cheers

I have just been informed that I have been banned from Star Conflict for abusing bugs/exploits, and I wish to appeal to your compassion and understanding.

I have spent a few hours playing the game and decided, today, that I would join some custom games to try and make some friends, after playing for an hour or so I realised that they were taking it in turns winning and losing which i thought was odd but since no-one else said anything, neither did I. I decided to switch rooms and found that the same thing was happening and before I knew it I was in charge of the room and expected to continue the trend. It wasn’t until a new player informed me that what I was doing was called ‘farming’ that I realised that I was doing the wrong thing.

I am very new to online gaming and was honestly ignorant of the severity of what I was doing and I apologize profusely, you have my word that it will never happen again. If you could please see your way to lifting the ban on my account I will be exceedingly grateful and forever in your debt.

Please have mercy on an ignorant newy

Cheers

Pm has been send.

Apparently, I have been banned for “General reason not related to other categories”. The ban expires in 17 hours, so it’s not THAT bad, but is there any way to learn what I did to warrant a ban?

Apparently, I have been banned for “General reason not related to other categories”. The ban expires in 17 hours, so it’s not THAT bad, but is there any way to learn what I did to warrant a ban?

Pm has been send.

My main account is banned for 16299 days. seriously? would appreciate it if u can look into the issue. In-Game username: WarWolf

My main account is banned for 16299 days. seriously? would appreciate it if u can look into the issue. In-Game username: WarWolf

PM has been send.

Good evening,

I got banned today for afking/botusing with my account “cvscheatsrichter” but honestly didnt do any of those things. As my brother still has summer holiday and visits in my apartment for a few weeks i allow him to play on my computer when i am at work or sleep. He asked me yesterday if he could play “the starship game” as he calls it because the graphics look nice and I allowed him to do so. As he is 13 I assume he just flew around and barely did something what made others think im botusing. Im not sure how your rules are about letting someone else play but IF it IS against the rules i wont do it again and would accept a ban if it could be shorter then 44 years…For all i can say, i would never use any bots or hacks especially not if i already put alot money into that game/account like I did when i bought the DLC from Steam.

Yours
Robin

Good evening,

I got banned today for afking/botusing with my account “cvscheatsrichter” but honestly didnt do any of those things. As my brother still has summer holiday and visits in my apartment for a few weeks i allow him to play on my computer when i am at work or sleep. He asked me yesterday if he could play “the starship game” as he calls it because the graphics look nice and I allowed him to do so. As he is 13 I assume he just flew around and barely did something what made others think im botusing. Im not sure how your rules are about letting someone else play but IF it IS against the rules i wont do it again and would accept a ban if it could be shorter then 44 years…For all i can say, i would never use any bots or hacks especially not if i already put alot money into that game/account like I did when i bought the DLC from Steam.

Yours

Robin

Forwarded.