Zoom option in sniper mode on LRFs

I was wondering if there’s a chance of making the zoom option on the sniper thingy? For instance, if the main weapons range on a LRF is 6000m the least zoom would be 7-8000m on the sniper mode up to 9-10000m as max zoom, although i would like it to be from 6k to 10k distance.

+1 to making sniper scope zoom. This would make pinpoint targeting much easier, but would be practically useless in PvP.

meh, snipin targets over 8km is useless 

+1 to making sniper scope zoom. This would make pinpoint targeting much easier, but would be practically useless in PvP.

It could almost be OP in PvP but i would like to use it mostly in open space, coz its fun, its a sniper dammit. lol

meh, snipin targets over 8km is useless 

To some people its kinda fun, while i was leveling my lrfs i thought how fun it would be if i had a zoom option. Usually i play fighters because they give the most FUN. :smiley:

Who needs zoom?

Use the force.

Who needs zoom?

Use the force.

May the zoom not be with us. In other words, NO.

Who needs zoom?

Use the force.

Or a very big screen

At least in open space? For fun?

Use the force.

…of Tachion Charge module.

I would appreciate to have even more zoom than the actual x2 when you press B, but as an addittion (be able to choose between actual zoom and more zoom). I would also apreciate that once you zoom, the camera zoom in would be centered on your cursor instead of your ship orientation (reason why you cant maintain fire and hit when zooming in and out). About sniper zoom, actual zoom is ok, but its very limitated too; close targets are way too big and further targets are way too small (so you have to aim pixel by pixel). An option to graduate zoom would be very usefull (scroll up and down as you do out of sniping mode with any ship).

I would mainly like the zoom out option rather than zoom in, since its really difficult shooting something close than far away.