Youtube channel

What use is 3 monitors may I ask ? Have you got 6 eyes ? Or 3 heads ?

Do you wear blinkers on the two eyes you have? :lol:

But just for reference - My entire computer setup stands me at around £2.000 total - Roughly $3.200 :good:

You in fact do see more than on single monitor

Do you wear blinkers on the two eyes you have? :lol:

Ive ran 2 monitors myself for a week when I got my new comp setup, and quickly learnt it was pointless for myself, as I can only look and concentrate on one screen at once :lol:

You need three. the other 2 are for your pereferal vison. In game that counts as a HUGE advantage. 

What do you have displayed on the other 2 though ?

What do you have displayed on the other 2 though ?

All 3 will display the game world, just much more of it than you’ll ever see on a single one.

Hmmm … (Goes to find the HD lead for the TV as the 2nd monitor now)

Im guessing you have to set this up somewhere ingame ?

I havent even considered upgrading, but most likely my budget will be

1500 dollars for the GPUs alone

1500 dollars for the rest

I just need POWA. 6000 x 1080 resoultion takes a toll on your electronics and destroys the GPU as its constistanly under high stress. 

My computer cost me a total of… so far… is of around… €1200. PC cost me about 800 and I just bought the SSD a 2TB drive and a new graphics card since then. My nxet purchase might be the CPU, though that’s a few months away.

Have you ever played EvE on 3 monitors?.. The amount of info you can get on that is just… it’s unparalleled. I used to play with 2 screens and it was xxxx awesome. Ship and the whole combat UI on one screen and EVERYTHING else on the other. Glorious days, indeed.

it doesn’t quite works with 2 monitors, need 3 for that, and as far i know Star conflict does not support 2d monitor extra information tabs.

Have you ever played EvE on 3 monitors?.. The amount of info you can get on that is just… it’s unparalleled. I used to play with 2 screens and it was xxxx awesome. Ship and the whole combat UI on one screen and EVERYTHING else on the other. Glorious days, indeed.

Dual screen EVE here as well, wouldn’t even know how I should have played that on a single one. Particularly helpful for market pvp as well. :)+

But for shooters you really need triple screen because you need to aim.

If I had 3 screens I think i would vomit everywhere. I putter along ok on a laptop.

The spinny video is the best i might add

The spinny video is the best i might add

My Stiletto started wobbling and became utterly unresponsive to anything I did, so I let go of the controls entirely and that happened. It was a glorious moment and it hadn’t been the first time it happened. The music was just a worthwhile extra.

My little brother had 3 screens. He just found 2 random monitors he had lying around, put them next to his laptop and BAM! triple monitor gaming on a laptop! 

My little brother had 3 screens. He just found 2 random monitors he had lying around, put them next to his laptop and BAM! triple monitor gaming on a laptop! 

what laptop was that?

pics or didnt happen, also pics of your tripple screen ingame to see how you see the “space”

in russia computers are free… find rich kid find computer

bingo

and i have nothing against russians <3

I get some screen shots later…

./necro’d because yes!

I get some screen shots later…

Well we are still waiting … 

Well we are still waiting … 

Well that video that I posted was all I got really…