Youtube channel

So, I got a jewtube channel for the heck of it… So far, it only has a couple SC vids… very much outdated vids, but they serve the purpose of the thing… Needless to say, all these vids will be outdated when 0.9.4 comes out, but more are rolling out the furnace every week. I still need an intro and a presentation vid for the channel, but all in good time…

http://www.youtube.com/user/Oryngton

Example vids:

And, obviously, the lag-spin:

Leave your comments on the videos, that’s why they’re available to the public.

sub’d - love watching gameplay vids.

Here are some more SCon videos, though I have kinda stoped playing this game.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYdrTS84dmMCntGSaTL9fd0cmiIqsTVwo

Figured this was a good time as any… The outdated vids are still valid in today’s gameplay. What saves my bacon most of the time is my ability to fly and module usage, not the fit itself. Stats are relatively similar (as best I could recreate them) from the outdated vids, so flight skills, tactics, placement… it’s all still valid.

Now If I made game play vids, oh god, imagine hearing me speak. *hides* 

But on the side note, I would make EVERYONE dizzy. My flying is off the charts, not in skill, but in pure unfiltered chaos. 

I recorded a vid, yesterday of me flying my Wolf-M. I had 80 hull left and an ECM thought I’d be a tasty target. He chased me for THREE FULL MINUTES until he died cause I was just orbiting a rock near our spawn. I swerved so much, I actually got dizzy, myself.

Wait, you have a barf bag next your desk too? 

Wait, you have a barf bag next your desk too? 

I did not. And I regret it.

I did not. And I regret it.

Tough luck bro. I have expensive stuff, so Its in my best interests that not even a speck of dust gets on them. Nevermind barf

Tough luck bro. I have expensive stuff, so Its in my best interests that not even a speck of dust gets on them. Nevermind barf

Than your stuff is not fancy enough to withstand your barf and just shrug it off :slight_smile:

Lets see

Keyboard: 130 dollars

Mouse: 80 Dollars

Keypad: 50 dollars

Headset: 70 Dollars

Now that I realise it, I need help. 

Lets see

Mouse: 80 Dollars

Keypad: 50 dollars

Headset: 70 Dollars

Now that I realise it, I need help.

That is on a higher side of average, don’t worry.

Ask yourself how much it would cost to replace everything, and then ask if you’d do it again.  Then you’ll know if you need help.

Yes or no means you need help.

13-… WHAT!! How does that even…

13-… WHAT!! How does that even…

Hmm, shinier butans?

Add 50% to his total sum and you get my entire PC set xd

And he spent that much for a ‘few externals’ lol

Probably mechanical switches.  Quality costs money.

Im not countiung my triple monitors, my stand, the desk, the chair, the router, the 2 USB hubs, the computer, and such…

In all I have about 5000 dollars of stuff sitting here…

Im not countiung my triple monitors, my stand, the desk, the chair, the router, the 2 USB hubs, the computer, and such…

In all I have about 5000 dollars of stuff sitting here…

Godamn, man. My entire setup costs 1/5th of that. And I have an R7870 graphics, an i5 @ 3.2GHz (or something) and dual-monitors. And about 4Tb of HDD space and 500Gb SSD…

Also dont forget I got my PC in 2010. 

I havent even considered upgrading, but most likely my budget will be

1500 dollars for the GPUs alone

1500 dollars for the rest

I dont need hard drives, DVD drives, or fans so thats good. 

I just need POWA. 6000 x 1080 resoultion takes a toll on your electronics and destroys the GPU as its constistanly under high stress. 

What use is 3 monitors may I ask ? Have you got 6 eyes ? Or 3 heads ?

But just for reference - My entire computer setup stands me at around £2.000 total - Roughly $3.200 :good: