Your main ship

As for me, i prefer interceptor - light, maneuverable, speedy - easy to “dance” :slight_smile: That’s the main ship. Others - sure, but i don’t think i’ll upgrade 'em.

I also like the Interceptor because with the right equipment this ship can do brutal attacks on singel targets. But the fighter also fits into my playing style. With him you can do decent damage while fighting more targets.

I love Heavy Warships more then any other types. I flew every size in other games but the bigger ones tend to be my favorite. Not sure if I would like Dreadnaughts because too Heavy can be a dower when you still want some speed but a good Medium Sized Warship is my thing.

I have always been a fan of support ships, i.e. carriers, dreads/type class (depends on what game we talking about here). But also like the feeling i am controlling something that can punch a hole in your hull, big and bulky with alot of firepower.

with alot of firepower.

Inters do have firepower. Fighters too, but they are too slow, not talking about frigates.

I kinda like the Falcon light fighter, its art looks awesome and il be sure to get to it!

Well it depends on my mood at the time. But i usually prefer some long range sneaky type of ship. Maybe some sort of cloaked bomber. Sit in the distance and wait for the perfect moment to uncloak myself and let out a volly of fast moving long range missiles.

But then there are those days where I just wanna dog fight. Taking a fast ship with great maneuverability, dodging past missles and other projectiles to get that enemy right in your crosshairs.

And sometimes I just want to spearhead a push with the biggest baddest ship possible, Dropping the hammer of indiscriminate justice.

Well it depends on my mood at the time. But i usually prefer some long range sneaky type of ship. Maybe some sort of cloaked bomber. Sit in the distance and wait for the perfect moment to uncloak myself and let out a volly of fast moving long range missiles.

But then there are those days where I just wanna dog fight. Taking a fast ship with great maneuverability, dodging past missles and other projectiles to get that enemy right in your crosshairs.

And sometimes I just want to spearhead a push with the biggest baddest ship possible, Dropping the hammer of indiscriminate justice.

That is why Star Conflict has different types of ships so almost everyone will find a ship which fits to his wishes :fed_cool:

i like the bigger ships though i won’t reject a nice fighter / interceptor…

still need to decide what kind of frigate i will build…missile long range capital killer or a close range anti strike craft?

(X3: Terran Conflict thinking)

i hope every ship class stand a chance against the other classes

i hope every ship class stand a chance against the other classes

Sure. Every ship class has some advantages and some disadvantages so every ship can be beaten by the others.

Sure. Every ship class has some advantages and some disadvantages so every ship can be beaten by the others.

Well, yes. But what disadvantages do u see in upgraded inter?

Well, yes. But what disadvantages do u see in upgraded inter?

I don’t have a fully upgraded inter at the moment, but as I can see the inter has less health and less fire power. In my view the inter is the pvp ship while the frigate is the supporter.

I don’t really care; whatever has highest burst-damage.

Voted frigate, cause I want the largest ship possible, even if it is a support and not DPS, maybe even more so.

I prefer frigates. Big warships and command ships. Worked with intell and ops for over ten years, contracted out so I had a lot of experience with tactics etc. As well it is is my blood to lead tactics, command, etc. Did so with games such as eve online for over 5 years, etc. More on the side of attack forces, support is great, but I enjoy inflicting damage as quick and ruthless as possible with minimal losses.

frigates the new vid realy showed it off good

I thing the one that makes the most ingame currency (moneymaker) will be my main ship, since I will play it to make money with it so i’m able to research the bigger ships :slight_smile:

good idea. if the frigates don’t make any money then I would use it as a joy ride (note for devs I haven’t played the game yet, any real data here is not known data) :slight_smile:

Bigger is better. I like to feel power.

If there will be a multi characters options, I will try all ships ;> But probably interceptor, I like fast ships :wink: