Your main ship

well i dont know how the ships will handle guess il need to wait until i get a key xD but overall interseptors looks kool , fast but just like WoT the fast tanks always get low hull health so i fear it could be the same for this but i dont really know

Space Crui- *kicked* … i mean Frigate… even clumsy , slow and easy target for Interceptor and Fighter … it presence and ability can be some strategic advantage in supporting other 2 type ship in battle…

well i dont know how the ships will handle guess il need to wait until i get a key xD but overall interseptors looks kool , fast but just like WoT the fast tanks always get low hull health so i fear it could be the same for this but i dont really know

sure… interceptors easy to destroy compared other two (with same tier and not count upgrade) … frigates have epic shield regen and heavy firepower despite slow, Fighter maybe a bit slow than interceptor but they have more punch and defense, not mention cloaking device…

but seriously… aiming or chasing a skilled interceptor pilot who “dunno-Hao-2-brake” and “2-drunk-4-fly-straight” aint fun…

Only Frigates, nothing else comes close! size matters :fed_cool:

and proved today… a darned pilot who dont know hao2brake and 2drunk4drive pwn me despite he using starter interceptor while im already using better interceptor… dead.gif

maybe i just too sux nyudut.gif

if we’ll be able to have more ships at a time i’ll prolly play all and enjoy them all :smiley:

they all have pros and cons we’ll just have to make use of the pros in a match as much as possible

i change my mind… recently fall in love with fighter… high survival blame the cloaking … not mention some extra use that can flip entire fight without need me shoot anyone… hee hee hee… *kicked to sky kicktosky.gif *

I’ve changed my opinion too ) fighters are not that bad. And steath make them more usable, actually. Good when capturing beacons

or back stabbing those frigates like in video…

I’ve changed my opinion too ) fighters are not that bad. And steath make them more usable, actually. Good when capturing beacons

So you dont like to dance anymore? :wink:

Frigate of course ! Because i like watching turret firing and big ship and phew phew lazers / cannons firing :slight_smile:

Ps: i’m french and i use my old english lessons, be gentle with me ^^"

I prefer Interceptors.

I like fast maneuverable ships to fight against the large heavy ships.

But sometimes i prefer Attackships. They are really goood in converting players into astro-garbage :slight_smile:

I like the Frig my self big bad arse.

The Inty is good but lack the firepower to bring down an attackship or frig fast enough to avoid the inty swarm coming to help it.

The attackship is nice but to slow to react to defend a becon if needed but has a great mix of firepower and defence.

The Frig might be slow but you can snipe right across the map and has the firepower and hp to down the other ships if they do not LOS you fast.

I will go for frigate at first, because I like big ships more than the smaller ones, but I will try all of them for sure!

I’m most efficient when using Fighters, the stealth ability makes a quick and useful escape from bad situations. I also enjoy Frigate, being one of the biggest ships on the battlefield is one of the best feelings ever. Then Interceptors… A big meh for me, I can’t keep up with them. ; _ ;

Figs. Heavy, lots of fire power, good maneuverability, and they have some of the best special abilities.

fighter! nothing cooler than becoming invisible ^^

Interceptors forever for me! I love to dance in space between lazers and pewpew fire :slight_smile:

That said, i REALLY wish i could get my hands on a Dreadnought, i hate the current Frigates. What i want to see on the Dreadnoughts:

• automated guns, maybe 6-8 of them, low damage and relatively short range to balance

• a BIG cannon which needs a target to be manually ‘painted’ by someone on your team piloting an interceptor or Attack ship before you can fire.

The current system where you can only shoot one target at a time will NOT work with dreadnoughts, i want to see hails of bullets and missiles flying out of those things in all directions, and interceptors being launched from them, or is that a capital ship only sort of thing? because _ i want to pilot my very own Space battleship Yamato!!! _ (which is a dreadnought!)

Fighter! There’s nothing like showing up from behind an asteroid, blasting away some opponents and then have enough strength to withstand the four locks on my @$$ while getting the hell out!

right now i like the stiletto interceptor, and its cool to disable all around u with the tachyon cocoon…

Interceptor ftw - there’s nothing like flying in a midst of a war zone, popping a few quick rockets at one of enemies and destroying him (getting a rocket badge in the process) then running away from 4-5 guys on your tail… the adrenaline experience is the best. Also I like to blind rage with my imperial fighter a bit too. Frigates are not my style.