xlMaXlx Video Section

Hello Ladies and Gentlemans!

I’m xlMaXlx, former SCL champion, now content provider for AlarmGG!
Here i will post various videos that feature my gameplay.

You will find much more on my channel.

Hope you will enjoy.

P.S. Any editing/music/recording advices will be greatly appreciated.

So awesome. I didn’t know that you could have two combat regenerators working simultaneously. Good to know! XD

Also what’s the theme in the Peerless video? I recognise it from somewhere.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also what’s the theme in the Peerless video? I recognise it from somewhere.

Tracklist should always be in description.
For Peerless: Von Routen - The Avenue (RTPN remix)

By now it’s safe to say,the new Ellydium ships will either get a nerf or a hard counter,and also,I’ll be also posting some gameplays with them on my own,which ones I will do it with its only left to see,but It will sure be something.

3 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

By now it’s safe to say,the new Ellydium ships will either get a nerf or a hard counter,and also,I’ll be also posting some gameplays with them on my own,which ones I will do it with its only left to see,but It will sure be something.

I’m like 90% sure that resonating ammo works on them.

Just now, TheDarkRedFox said:

I’m like 90% sure that resonating ammo works on them.

That would make sense,but hitting them is the second part,who knows what abilities they may get.

I would feel ashem to show such videos.

31 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Just drink some more of your home whine and you will be fine.

43 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Why?

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

They may not get any nerfs, if it brings them money right now, but they may come later. Vigilant and other destroyers will probably get nerfed, and eventually, Ellydium ships.

Spoiling last drops of spinning-unshootable mechanic and  a ship like that which atm is behind a paywall… And I still needs you to tells why this is a shame?

Both of you are better than that. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Skills are something diff than this, this is just a show off of lasts cheap tricks and p2win

9 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Spoiling last drops of spinning-unshootable mechanic and  a ship like that which atm is behind a paywall… And I still needs you to tells why this is a shame?

Both of you are better than that. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Skills are something diff than this, this is just a show off of lasts cheap tricks and p2win

Its a paywall that you can vault with skills,trust me I got a PhD in parkour.

6 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Its a paywall that you can vault with skills,trust me I got a PhD in parkour.

Maybe, but tell that to people with an actual real life and see what kind of reply you get ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

7 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Maybe, but tell that to people with an actual real life and see what kind of reply you get ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Ok then:

SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

31 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Nothing p2w here, here is some videos on default ships

But we have Thar’Ga hype now, so i present to people content they desire the most.

26 minutes ago, xlMaXlx said:

Nothing p2w here, here is some videos on default ships

But we have Thar’Ga hype now, so i present to people content they desire the most.

Hello there! Can you explain to me with details and real proofs where “skills” are involved in such games? 

Tnx, I would really appreciate.

There is nothing wrong with posting videos of a new ship. P2W or not.

If you do not like it or enjoy it. No one gets forced to watch it.

41 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

There is nothing wrong with posting videos of a new ship. P2W or not.

If you do not like it or enjoy it. No one gets forced to watch it.

And no one can stop me to tells people that this is just a show off about no skill cheap tricks and p2w since I’m not breaking any forum rules, despite someones else do it when they reply to me.

If you don’t like what I write, just don’t read me. totally same reasoning as yours  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Yeah, thar’ga is like all new stuff nowadays completely OP, to encourage people to pay to get it faster. I’m getting sick of this new way the devs want to get more money, and I think I’m not the only one to think it’s bulls-hit.

I’m the first person to say Star Conflict is not pay to win, since just having a thar’ga does not guarantee a win, however I do feel in the past year that the devs consider me a fool with their marketting techniques. There still has not been a significant balancing patch for destroyers and all these new modules (and by balancing I don’t mean changing 25% to 24% or whatever, but actual significant changes).

55 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Hello there! Can you explain to me with details and real proofs where “skills” are involved in such games? 

Tnx, I would really appreciate.

I didn’t mention anything about “skill”, neither consider myself as very experienced player. I do, however, record and share gameplay videos, which should show certain features of this ship.
If you want a more general answer - well, since Star Conflict is a space shooter, general objective in such games is to aim crosshair into hitbox pixel faster, then your opponent does it. We have obviously much complex mechanics behind it, but principle remains the same. Player 1, who aims faster and more accurate, then Player 2 usually will be considered more “skilled” in very basic maner. Quake was mostly the same, exept every player had default hitbox, movespeed etc.