Xenochips - Spend them to get the special alternative modules!

Let us use Xenochips to get the alternative special module drops from Arthur Cage and not just Spiral and Endeavour boxes, 50 Xenochips, each.

Of course, this means only adding another option. This will not replace any existing packs.

Xenochips can be used on all ships who have the alternative special module drops, available from Arthur Cage.

I am talking about players, which financially supported you with GS currency to get all the ship parts before this event even started, where you can get them in exchange for Xenochips.

At least this would be useful in more ways than one, saving some time for a player who don’t want to spend Xenochips on Spiral or Endeavour parts.

Based on Arthur Cage daily (free) mission for the alternative special module drops, each special module drop should provide 3-5 components for 50 Xenochips.

Such (one) container is otherwise available for free once a day, when you complete all three tasks from Arthur Cage.

Screenshots: (The only viable alternative are ‘Arthur Cage’ missions for special module parts.)

JiPH2Jg.png

A58KqsN.png

May be a bit over the top since the ship parts are as generous as they can be right now but with a little tweak im in ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Well I was expecting that coming with the patch(I was saving xeno in case it happen) but sadly nope… 90 unfarmable parts and who are really expensive in gs, and take way too long to acquire for the bonus they give :/ 

Honestly shocked they are doing this for premium ships. I am truly wondering why even. They are being super generous and then in this patch give even MORE xenochips making it so I can have ALL of them super fast. O.o

Thanks! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

As far as the spec mods, I can live with or without them considering the circumstances.

On 6/30/2017 at 5:36 AM, xXConflictionXx said:

Honestly shocked they are doing this for premium ships. I am truly wondering why even. They are being super generous and then in this patch give even MORE xenochips making it so I can have ALL of them super fast. O.o

Thanks! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

As far as the spec mods, I can live with or without them considering the circumstances.

I only have Sword S special module left. I did it all for free.

I just finished the hyena one, after 6 months of casual farming xd lol

8 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I just finished the hyena one, after 6 months of casual farming xd lol

Grind is too extreme, that’s for sure.

It was very easy to do but took too much time since you can only do it once a day. I don’t get the 3 in 1 mission idea, why not just make it one rather medium difficulty mission.

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

It was very easy to do but took too much time since you can only do it once a day. I don’t get the 3 in 1 mission idea, why not just make it one rather medium difficulty mission.

Completely agree! I built Sword S Spec mod about 90 days or so after release and used it for about a week and was already bored with it. I then built the spec mod for Styx about a month ago and have only used it once in pve which is kinda pointless. And now working on Hyena which is going very slowly.

The whole thing takes SOOOOO long that the whole awesome, a new spec mod thing just kinda wears down to a oh, hmmm finally got it. meh

The wait really takes the fun away no matter what you get for it xd