-X% stats in t1-t2 Pvp for veteran pilots

Quite simply people who are veteran pilots will have 5-20% debuff to stats if flying in t1-t2 pvp.

Veterans are classified by reaching:

pvp battles

t3+ ships

time in battle

Win/Loss Ratio

or more

This is just an idea to help prevent farming new players of the game.

+1

if you start you have a starter-buff with more damage, albeit i think its only t1…

cant say much otherwise havent been there for ages.

Can vets even get into T1?

Quite simply people who are veteran pilots will have 5-20% debuff to stats if flying in t1-t2 pvp.

Veterans are classified by reaching:

pvp battles

t3+ ships

time in battle

Win/Loss Ratio

or more

This is just an idea to help prevent farming new players of the game.

Just want to know why do you care about new players Lit?

This could hurt less able players who rush through one faction rather than leveling all three.

Can vets even get into T1?

yes

This could hurt less able players who rush through one faction rather than leveling all three.

Not necessarily if it affects only ships with incomplete synergy.

Just want to know why do you care about new players Lit?

I like to think that keeping new players happy will increase server population.

Don’t think that would happen with the right requirements for being considered a veteran

if you start you have a starter-buff with more damage, albeit i think its only t1…

cant say much otherwise havent been there for ages.

didn’t know that, havent played t1-2 in a long time

Agree but there are veteran player out there who make new account and farm ppl in T1/T2, have 500+ battle with 96% win rate and K/D 500+, can’t prevent that… when you just want to have fun farming newbies then you don’t need to use your main account. Dev should have more strict limiting factors. How about when you have a certain K/D and battles you will be forced to play T3 or higher, for example 5 K/D and 100+ battle? Let’s face it, if you’re helping the team to win then there’s no way you can’t die in T1/T2, either you camp lrf farm or hiding away like a coward when low on hull or being focus fired.

Wasn’t there a limit to 3 accounts per machine?

I mean it is not exactly hard to circumvent with multiple boots/virtual boxes but people are lazy, and quite a few are cut off at that point

Wasn’t there a limit to 3 accounts per machine?

I mean it is not exactly hard to circumvent with multiple boots/virtual boxes but people are lazy, and quite a few are cut off at that point

Lol I have only ever used two accounts and one is steam, and I still can’t use any more accounts. Soooooo.

Idk.