Woz'Got ranking change

A very simple suggestion: to allow the user to unlock nodes on the wazzie without needing to unlock special modules. Many players do not want to use the alternate special modules and this is largely a waste of resources left over from the intermittent release period.

Not too sure since my waz, got is still stuck at r9 but is there even any worth to the other special modules other than the first 2?..

I have my Wazzy locked to rank 9 too because unlocking special modules is another kind of grind I hate since you aren’t even sure if you’ll use whatever you’re grinding for, just rather grinding for the right to grind some more.

So yeaaah. I’d like it too if the spec mod requirement could be ditched finally so players aren’t forced to grind so they can grind for things they actually want on the ship.

First spec module is my fav hands down. Autonomous drones are kinda cool too but the new increased price for spec mods makes it less of an option now.

I have all the special modules and they all can be useful depending on the situation, but yes, the reason it’s this way had to do wtih the release in stages of the ship, same might happen with Ze’Ta, but I’d too like to see it changed.

I’m  OK with the grind as long as the rewards are not random.

After spending 6k+ irydium to obtain last piece of BP for Zhen I vowed not to buy any more random reward loot box, so my Waz’Got is waiting on r8 until better times.
I was hoping devs were serious when they said they’re gonna remove the silly crystal things (around Nov IIRC) from Ellydium ships as a part of simplifying currencies, but seeing Ze-Ta has [redacted] ton of those in it’s tree I’m losing hope this will happen anytime soon.

So yeah, I’m all for removing this altogether, or just removing this special module to be prerequisite of advancement.

6 hours ago, yamao33588 said:

I’m  OK with the grind as long as the rewards are not random.

After spending 6k+ irydium to obtain last piece of BP for Zhen I vowed not to buy any more random reward loot box, so my Waz’Got is waiting on r8 until better times.
I was hoping devs were serious when they said they’re gonna remove the silly crystal things (around Nov IIRC) from Ellydium ships as a part of simplifying currencies,

Not special node crystals - those in normal nodes. And they were removed. Unlocking Wz’got is now a breeze. And with Ze’ta - you want to have those special node crystals in numbers. Luckily there is one hour refresh task to beat the spec ops, which itself usually pays for that task. New spec ops in particular. And those crystals drop often enough that I collected all needed ones for Ze’ta in about two weeks without any problems and actually sold some Entangled Shards and Cascade Crystals. 

This topic only pertains to the wazgot special modules being required to advance. Shouldn’t be a thing. The grind for node items is fine, but might use a little less randomness.