Which ship color do u like best?

1post-244636-0-19527100-1397855438.jpg

2post-244636-0-52929100-1397855519.jpg

3post-244636-0-99432700-1397855560.jpg

Pls let me know which one u like best. Thx

do you know you can do INGAME screenshots??? you sure aren’t looking for easy ways to share pictures.

do you know you can do INGAME screenshots??? you sure aren’t looking for easy ways to share pictures.

theyres something wrong w/ my computer -_- just choose 1,2 or 3 ok?!?:slight_smile:

theyres something wrong w/ my computer -_- just choose 1,2 or 3 ok?!?:slight_smile:

Ok i like 0010

Ok i like 0010

-_-

-_-

there are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don’t

:lol:

there are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don’t

i know its 2 dont make this hard kostyan…

*sigh* dont make me type:no using binary numbers in the post :slight_smile:

I prefer 0001

red ships fly 10% faster

I prefer 0001

red ships fly 10% faster

lol ok :slight_smile:

neon green. so few green ships in the game and in this instance, it looks really good with that ship.

#3 - if you wanna stand out from the crowd.

neon green. so few green ships in the game and in this instance, it looks really good with that ship.

#3 - if you wanna stand out from the crowd.

Neon green always looks good:

QAPL258.jpg

now you’re just showing off …

stand out from the crowd.

my favourite green ship colour scheme.

wnRnSq0.jpg

Coz you totally need jungle camo in space

That’s one of the preset schemes, isn’t it? And yep, the day they introduced the jungle camo patterns I was a sad panda, went for a refund on most of my painted ships because of it.

I prefer 0001

red ships fly 10% faster

My Styx has almost the same paint scheme, except the position of the colours are different.

Use red green and yellow on a lame jericho command, like machete or katana it will look like some mexican taco ship

Tally so far:

1:||

2:|

3:||

Only 5 people voted -_-

ᎷᎾᎪᎡ ᏉᎾᎿᏋᎦ ᎮᏓᎦ

Come ON guys pls vote i need to make the decision before the next poll, Just pls choose 1,2 or 3 if u havnt already! Thx :slight_smile: