When do we get our hyper drives?

We all know that moment… when you are chilling out in open space not paying attention, looking at your smartphone or whatever and having passed the warp gate you wanted to use a long time ago you get that message: “Interstallar travel is impossible on standard thrusters.”  I’d say why don’t you guys introduce an engine modifier (“hyperdrive”) that is, like “spacial scanner” and “extended hull” only available by purchasing it with gold standards and has a uniqe effect, that can only be used in open space which allows a player to execute a hyperdrive warp once in, let’s say 360 seconds, which allows him to jump to other sectors in the space. The distance can be scaled by the ammount of fuel used for the warp (20% for every sector you skip).

Hope you guys like that idea^^

Tldr 

Do some indentations. It’s horrible to read. 

Sounds like fun ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

25 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Tldr 

Do some indentations. It’s horrible to read. 

Jeah you are right sorry for that one my spelling is really horrible at the moment.

Better now?

I like it, + from me.

1 hour ago, GeMichi said:

Jeah you are right sorry for that one my spelling is really horrible at the moment.

Better now?

not that I’m a stickler about that type of thing but yeah its much easier to read when you spread it out a bit which is, I believe, what he meant not the spelling although that helps to but not really a huge deal just as long as it not kile hits nda ouy ctan rade ti. oll

This module for open space travel was suggested in the last year’s [Contest ‘Ultimate Destroyer’ (Concepts)](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30342-contest-ultimate-destroyer-concepts/&page=2)  - also the idea for trade stems from that (or maybe from times before that contest).