When Did all Destroyer Mods Have to be Manufactuered?

So I just (finally) bought my Antares. But when I go to upgrading the modules, I see all this nonsense about manufacturing nearly all modules!!!

When did this happen? I didn’t have to manufacturer any mods with my Invincible? 

Either way, it’s kinda crazy. I hope the devs swapp to the old days where they weren’t needing to be manufactured.

I doubt it will happen, this needs to change at least a bit.

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I doubt it will happen, this needs to change at least a bit.

I guess I should ask this now, what’s the best way to “grind” (if that’s even a possibility) for blueprints?

Play the ranks around the destroyer rank you wish to grind parts for, hope for a cache box to drop, open with iridium and let RNGesus take the wheel.

8 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

I guess I should ask this now, what’s the best way to “grind” (if that’s even a possibility) for blueprints?

Easy: you pray to rng jesus that you drop a crate.

Then you pray to rng jesus that it will be the right crate.

Then you pray to rng jesus that you drop the blueprint from that crate.

Then you repeat that two more times for the other two components needed.

And you need to have enough iridium.

FUN, RIGHT? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”) I was afraid of that.  ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”)

Yeah the whole manufacturing process for everything these days is just a HUGE money grab for players to use the market system.

Got a crate? Cool!

Got the right part? No? Trade it!

Can’t actually trade parts in the system called trade? Use GS to buy someone else’s part and be stuck with your useless one!

Having fun? No? Tough sh*t.

You can add:

Oh wait u can’t cause no one want and need it!

8 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

You can add:

Oh wait u can’t cause no one want and need it!

Exactly. Like wtf.

“BUY this RARE container that you had to WORK for, and you MIGHT get a useful thing…but you won’t.”

M I G H T

11 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

M I G H T

W O N ’ T

I wondered about that. When I first heard of the trading system months ago, I thought it was gona be so cool, but as I looked at the trading system now, seems a bit useless.

It’s not that it’s useless but that the way they put it that is wrong, instead of helping we are forced to use it