What needs to be done.

First thing im going to say is, dont buy the new r16s. 

Why you may think, well lets just say they are utter piece of crap with nothing special to them more than some fancy looking stuff, did i mention the absurd cost of 60 electrum plates per ship? Seriously.

And i was the stupid one to buy both of them. They need to be buffed if they are going to cost this much, and i dont mean pre-tharga “OP-ness”. Just have some slight advantages over other ships and not be able to die like they are made of paper. 

They dont even have access to all the fancy stuff other gunships do, and its far from being comparable with ellydium ships and the price range of both of them is pretty much the same just that the r16s are way shittier. 

Not only that but the ships dont even get matched into pvp games nor pves because so few people have them and your brilliant idea was to put them in an entierly separate “tier” from the existing ones. Make them match with the existing r15s since they are weaker than them anyways.

Lets have a look at my Wolfhound for example;

screenshot-180306-020355.jpg.74c385d7e40a59846e00612bd7f4418f.jpg

This new so called weapon is not even worthy of the term “weapon” its so weak its insane??? Thats not the best part, it took me 3 hours in OS until a FRIEND found it for me. 

And im not the first nor the last one to complain, and as such i hope u recieve many complaints.

Second of all, the new module looks are terribly confusing and needs to be reworked further. 

Third; 

screenshot-180306-014324.jpg.cefb173c529a78d5fba266e0562d2022.jpg

screenshot-180306-014326.jpg.c10e2d222fc25671f73d9981b4396611.jpg

If youre going to be able to jump around into other systems from OS directly and have “warp-jump activating…” pop up, you are D A M N right im going to demand an effect when u “warp” out of the system and into the other one, the loading screen is fine just as long as u see your actual ship warping into the system, i might suggest a simple thing like a “cutscene” where u see your ship warping in and all that.

Fourth; Make a search bar in the Atlas for the love of god.

Fifth; There arent just negatives about this update, i am impressed of the new OS star map rework and other locations, atlas and so on but… i would love more systems being remade in terms of look, just like ellydium theta system got.

Me and some other members of this community have been talking for months about this update, and we pretty much knew what was going to happen so this is basically what we think of you (Gajin) atm;

60.png.08d118fb85c75130ac69633f9755e49f.png

Feel free to discuss what should and shouldnt be done, im going to sleep  ![:ph34r:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png “:ph34r:”)

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/)

why can’t I give like, upvote and smiley at the same time on [DeathWasp](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/259932-nuclearfall/ “Go to DeathWasp’s profile”) post?

You forgot to mention that after you find something you have to search for an hour to find cargo drone. ![:fed014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed014.png “:fed014:”)

Oh, one more thing, what happened to user-friendly game, before this update I just needed to press lunch to undock and now we have real mess needed to undock.

I want to dock in the new cool alien animal sector. I want to live there.

Also yes please ffs add a search function to atlas.

Also add the new modules and weapons to their corresponding role pages like damn.

+10000 for the research bar  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Other than that I love the wolfhound and his weapon, doesn’t seems weak to me but rather balance. I don’t want to see more broken ship show up like in the past aka thar’ga, tai’kin, loki… and now orelus

Me and some other members of this community have been talking for months about this update, and we pretty much knew what was going to happen so this is basically what we think of you (Gajin) atm;

lmao

8 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also add the new modules and weapons to their corresponding role pages like damn.

This  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

6 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Other than that I love the wolfhound and his weapon, doesn’t seems weak to me but rather balance. I don’t want to see more broken ship show up like in the past aka thar’ga, tai’kin, loki… and now orelus

Uh might have different opinions there Endeav, the ignisblaster has the lowest projectile speed in this game. It doesnt hit smaller targets than frigates and if you were to focus another fighter or interceptor 1v1, you would would die 100%. Its not balanced at all for the price of which the ship currently has and its hull melts like paper… It doesnt even have a choise of how to make your ship, its done for you and thats just a massive fail. R15 SP ships are far better than these new ones. Im angry that i wasted 120 electrum plates on these weak things

10 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

Its not balanced at all for the price of which the ship currently has and its hull melts like paper…

what has balance to do with the pricetag? its not balanced if its stronger just because it costs more

it should be balanced overall, but for the pricetag also offer enough to be played. i agree there. you probably meant justified.

It doesnt even have a choise of how to make your ship, its done for you and thats just a massive fail.

agreed on that. they could have added some partial choices, or at least access to the premium modules.

16 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

loki

the loki itself wasn’t op, it was that weapon, only exception on this list. coz then you could also add thi’es sparkys ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

btw. why order 60 instead of 66, i do not get the 60

Uh might have different opinions there Endeav, the ignisblaster has the lowest projectile speed in this game. It doesnt hit smaller targets than frigates and if you were to focus another fighter or interceptor 1v1, you would would die 100%. Its not balanced at all for the price of which the ship currently has and its hull melts like paper… It doesnt even have a choise of how to make your ship, its done for you and thats just a massive fail. R15 SP ships are far better than these new ones. Im angry that i wasted 120 electrum plates on these weak things

Wait till you fully equip it. SRS and STORMs know already and they are occupying relevant sectors to equip as many Wolfhounds as possible.

On 6.3.2018 at 2:23 AM, DeathWasp said:

[1] First thing im going to say is, dont buy the new r16s.

[2] Second of all, the new module looks are …

[3] … i might suggest a simple thing like a “cutscene” where u see your ship warping …

[4] search bar in the Atlas  …

[5]  arent just negatives … but… systems being remade in terms of look …

[1] It is striking, that the new rank16 spaceships Granite and Wolfhound come in the make up as special project ships, only that they can not be custom fitted: this leave open the possibility that such thing could be a feature of those ships in the future (all options are open)

[2] we will adapt and habituate to this

[3] why not, actually but not critical thing

[4] +

[5] see 3

Despite the fact that new higher rank ships means increase of the current rank cap, and despite them being “unique” because its way to costly to build and only few have them, I’ll pass for now ! I dont like the fact that I can’t choose the set up, number of engine/capasitor/shield/hull/cpu slots, they are pre-set. Further more, I don’t like the idea of a tree ship being so costly, a cost of rank 14 destroyer. Not that I should/would build a second rank 14 destroyer, they are FAR too vulnerable and easily outclassed as they are atm.

I don’t expect to see rank 16 and 17 prems as the cost of building the tree ships would be few times over and above a prem hence more profitable. There is nothing wrong with that, definitely the game needs to earn cash to stay online and in addition to have more content so that we the players are satisfied, however I would want these high cost ships to be value for money. Just like the special project ships, which get zero mods/weapons nor have prem stats and would like to see a change in that, I would also want to see some “extra” stuff on them R16/17s so that I wouldn’t mind the cost.

I’ve seen a lot of rage at the in-game chat and read some negative posts here at the forum regarding the new update. Despite me not having yet a comprehencive opinion, from what Ive seen so far the new update is a breakthrough. The new ships are a part of that breakthrough, make them worthy of it.

Of course I’ve voted “Damn right you are”, might be best to get some feedback from a player that got both ships fully loaded and upgraded.

But it is pretty…

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎06 at 9:00 PM, g4borg said:

btw. why order 60 instead of 66, i do not get the 60

cos it needs 60 electrum plates to manufactor, where are u getting the 66 from?

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎06 at 9:44 PM, niripas said:

Wait till you fully equip it. SRS and STORMs know already and they are occupying relevant sectors to equip as many Wolfhounds as possible.

What? i farmed in total 13 hours to get all the “special” mods for the wolfhound, and as soon as i get Close to any enemys in pvp to kill someone with the ignis thing, the ship goes boom in just some secs, 500 speed and 142 rotation n stuff, when the passive module activates i get a pretty big boost in speed, firerate and those other things, but the fact that the weapon has such a slow projectilespeed i dont even get to finish the target off Before i die, can you show me what the SRS and STORM are doing right and im not?

so like you i decided to build the wolfhound , was pretty hyped for it.

spend 1H in open space and found the ignis , then i farmed a few hours with 2 friend and one found the wounded beast module and gave it to me ( i don’t have the other thing yet )

and oh man is this ship trash , like actual trash … the ship itself is quite mobile and agile , but it’s so damn weak , a potato launcher would kill you , it’s not even fun at this point .

The ignis blaster manage something incredible , it’s able to be the worst weapon i have ever used in high rank ship. first off , the dmg output is nothing to be proud of , not impressive at all , crit chance and crit dmg are low , the special ability does basicaly no usefull dmg , and ranged isn’t good impressive either , but what make it sooooo useless , is the projectile speed , it’s so freaking slow it feels like your ship is faster than the projectile , it’s basically impossible to hit something that more than 500m away when doing manoeuver to avoid your fire .

so there is a strange issue with the ship , you have a weapon , which require you to be at point blank range to be even remotely effective , but the ship itself is as weak as it gets , and if you dare get close to someone you will get instantly destroy without any chance to return fire ( cuz u know , more than 500m = u won’t hit )

the special module could be decent if the volley of rocket did more dmg , and had a higher turn speed , because let’s be fair , the 20% buff is ridiculously low .

wounded beast module in the other hand is interesting , gets you the same 20% buff ( when hull is under 50% ) and a 25-30% hull HP buff .
the thing is , again , you need to have a dmg ship to be able to use the bonus of this module , but if your ship reach 50% hull , chance are you will die in the next half-sec by any projectile hitting you .

very poorly balanced ship , it can’t tank , it can’t deals dmg , it can’t shot from range , it can’t get in close range …

i’m waiting to see the opinion of people about the granite , but i’m going to try my luck and ask the support to refound me all the material i used to make the wolfhound , this ship is just a middle finger to the player base : " here , have this insanely expensive ship which is also insanely bad "

i should have listened to some of the guy in the forum and not build it , deep regret .

just dropping that so you can see how terrible the weapon really is compared to another one  ( and yeah it’s command vs gunship but gunship is supposed to be a dmg dealer right ? )

honestly.png.96ca5d29426db0255ebf5f691112136a.png

1 hour ago, DeathWasp said:

What? i farmed in total 13 hours to get all the “special” mods for the wolfhound, and as soon as i get Close to any enemys in pvp to kill someone with the ignis thing, the ship goes boom in just some secs, 500 speed and 142 rotation n stuff, when the passive module activates i get a pretty big boost in speed, firerate and those other things, but the fact that the weapon has such a slow projectilespeed i dont even get to finish the target off Before i die, can you show me what the SRS and STORM are doing right and im not?

Wolfhound is fatter then guards.

You can easy test it. Just ask friends to take guard and park your Fathound near it. Than look at ships from profile.

Fathound should be downsized by at least 20%. .

Also IGNIS is crap. To low projectile  speed to low range of projectile. 

Even if it say that it have 400+ rate of fire when I compare it with RF blaster it looks like half of it.

1 hour ago, DeathWasp said:

can you show me what the SRS and STORM are doing right and im not?

I’m in Storm.

I’m still searching for new passive module for Fathound and then when I get it listen carefully now then I will search for cargo drone. 

Ship is crap.

But wait for Grumpy Gus he will explain to you in better way.

52 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

so like you i decided to build the wolfhound , was pretty hyped for it.

spend 1H in open space and found the ignis , then i farmed a few hours with 2 friend and one found the wounded beast module and gave it to me ( i don’t have the other thing yet )

and oh man is this ship trash , like actual trash … the ship itself is quite mobile and agile , but it’s so damn weak , a potato launcher would kill you , it’s not even fun at this point .

The ignis blaster manage something incredible , it’s able to be the worst weapon i have ever used in high rank ship. first off , the dmg output is nothing to be proud of , not impressive at all , crit chance and crit dmg are low , the special ability does basicaly no usefull dmg , and ranged isn’t good impressive either , but what make it sooooo useless , is the projectile speed , it’s so freaking slow it feels like your ship is faster than the projectile , it’s basically impossible to hit something that more than 500m away when doing manoeuver to avoid your fire .

so there is a strange issue with the ship , you have a weapon , which require you to be at point blank range to be even remotely effective , but the ship itself is as weak as it gets , and if you dare get close to someone you will get instantly destroy without any chance to return fire ( cuz u know , more than 500m = u won’t hit )

the special module could be decent if the volley of rocket did more dmg , and had a higher turn speed , because let’s be fair , the 20% buff is ridiculously low .

wounded beast module in the other hand is interesting , gets you the same 20% buff ( when hull is under 50% ) and a 25-30% hull HP buff .
the thing is , again , you need to have a dmg ship to be able to use the bonus of this module , but if your ship reach 50% hull , chance are you will die in the next half-sec by any projectile hitting you .

very poorly balanced ship , it can’t tank , it can’t deals dmg , it can’t shot from range , it can’t get in close range …

i’m waiting to see the opinion of people about the granite , but i’m going to try my luck and ask the support to refound me all the material i used to make the wolfhound , this ship is just a middle finger to the player base : " here , have this insanely expensive ship which is also insanely bad "

i should have listened to some of the guy in the forum and not build it , deep regret .

Thank you for agreeing and showing people not to build this crap