What is more important to you?

Please Answer the poll thanks!

define “content”, also both :slight_smile:

content could be everything in the game, including contracts, synergy etc.

and altho the current systems could use some improvements(mostly contracts) I feel like it is in quite a good place currently.

Pool answers are made in biased way(by name) to favor one over the other. But i still agree with Uhmari, that current content should be improved before adding new.

If you want to make a poll make it unbiased, we all know what the result will be.

Change it to this,

Add interesting but limited content (new weapons, modules, gamemodes)

If you want to make a poll make it unbiased, we all know what the result will be.

It may be obvious to us, but not the dev’s, which might be why this poll exists. That’s just random speculation though.

learn2poll

Content that is rushed is limited.

For example Boosters.

content that takes longer to do, has more depth and levels to it. the down side is slower patching, because of mode coding, testing etc.

Basically Its like an onion, it has layers

Adding more boosters shouldn’t be that hard to implement when you already got existing ones…

Hacked Firmware is basicly useless right now with how xxxx Loyalty is, I doubt anyone has been buying them after the first Loyalty nerf.

Waffles.

Bump

[EVO]Intricate

We didn’t lose the match, we just ran out of time. -Vince Lombardi

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target. -Ashleigh Brilliant

there is no damn time in space fugglet . you lost. btw i have won against alot of evo squads in my time already tho 

• [Quote](< base_url >/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=49&t=19121&qpid=193783 “Reply directly to this post”)
  • [MultiQuote](< base_url >/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=49&t=19121&qpid=193783 “MultiQuote allows you to select multiple posts across multiple topics, then reply to them all at once”)

•  

there is no damn time in space fugglet . you lost. btw i have won against alot of evo squads in my time already tho 

Yes, there is time in space. Are you kidding? Not to mention that you randomly coming in here to make a completely irrelevant hate post on a 10 day old topic is kind of hilarious. And not the good kind of hilarious.

Well that is a very badly written poll.

The wording itself will slant the votes.

[EVO]Intricate

We didn’t lose the match, we just ran out of time. -Vince Lombardi

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target. -Ashleigh Brilliant there is no damn time in space fugglet . you lost. btw i have won against alot of evo squads in my time already tho 

Congrats, you’re definitely the most xxxx dumbass I’ve seen on this forum, and I’ve seen plenty.

The wording on the poll is accurate.

at current they are releasing micro-patches, which is limited content at a higher rate, As opposed to the first option, More content filled patches at a lower rate.

That isn’t even slightly what I interpreted those options to mean. It talks about “Improving current content” versus “Adding new content”, which is nothing to do with the size of individual patches.

i say they do need to add ships but also more content thought i think they need to always slowly balance the game (from lodizzle1 E.V.O SUCKS) :good:

I’d like to see Macro-patches put out with the attitude of “It’s done when it’s done.” That is, as long as it takes to make the patch worth it to the players, that how quickly the features should come out.

Just because it means

1. Less Downtime

2. More balanced gameplay

3. Less time balancing and testing for the devs (Balance and test only 2 patches compared to 3)

I would like patches as often as possible but only ones that would help me personally.