What "I" Would Like To See

What I would like to see is…

1. A cool down indicator for emergency shields, its passive, but its still on a timer.

1. Something to Change your crosshair colors, being colorblind… I cant see it half of the time and I’m just relying on luck

1. Way to disable a certain active module, on a certain interceptor, when you happen to be captain in a recon match… heh… oops. 

1. A way to “Zoom In” on targets that are a bit far away. If there is not already an option for it, or maybe have the center of the crosshairs magnify your target a bit… 

Thats it for now, there are some other things, but there are topics for them already.

What I would like to see is…

1. A cool down indicator for emergency shields, its passive, but its still on a timer.

I dont use EB but a cd indicator will be fine.

1. Something to Change your crosshair colors, being colorblind… I cant see it half of the time and I’m just relying on luck

Yes! we need this

1. A way to “Zoom In” on targets that are a bit far away. If there is not already an option for it, or maybe have the center of the crosshairs magnify your target a bit… 

Then laser will be the ultimate sniper weapon…

1. Way to disable a certain active module, on a certain interceptor, when you happen to be captain in a recon match… heh… oops. 

I unbind that slot quickly before game start.

Ill remember to do that Kine, I was thinking to, but didnt know how well it would work. Nothing says oops like trying to hit cloak or white noise and exploding randomly instead because you didnt look at the keyboard first. lol

Something in the way of a more “substantial” reticle is desperately needed and would be most welcome. Whether that comes in different shapes, sizes or colors I don’t care.

Just gimme something I can see when I’m in the middle of a fur ball.

I do believe they should at least let you change the crosshair color, it doesn’t bother me as much. but i do have a friend who is somewhat colorblind and like’s this game as well. And as you said you sometime’s lose track of it. :3