what about some translate?

Hello:

My question is the next,you can do some translate of forum to acces on it whit other langueges like spanish,it will help a lot from users to other countrys to help you to make better the game,and the same question for the game,are you thinking in a future to translate it?its a good game,but whit a lot combinations of objects,and if you dont know,what do that objects,you cant equip your ship at your better play way.

thx for listen us

Hello:

My question is the next,you can do some translate of forum to acces on it whit other langueges like spanish,it will help a lot from users to other countrys to help you to make better the game,and the same question for the game,are you thinking in a future to translate it?its a good game,but whit a lot combinations of objects,and if you dont know,what do that objects,you cant equip your ship at your better play way.

thx for listen us

You want spanish forum and spanish game, am i right?

Surely we’ll shall do our best to make the game understandable for players from most countries. We’ve just approached beta, so it will depend on how many spanish (example) speaking users will participate.

Vesna, its a good idea to hire some willing “contributors” from the forums who want to translate the game to their own langague, just like World of Tanks did :slight_smile:

Maybe give em a small ingame prize for the work.

Vesna, its a good idea to hire some willing “contributors” from the forums who want to translate the game to their own langague, just like World of Tanks did :slight_smile:

Maybe give em a small ingame prize for the work.

I am willing to help

well.i put my hands working on it,if someones ,

if this would happen i would be willing to translate it English ==> German

I think if there are enough people willing to help I will start to collect them and than we will see what can be done.

Sirs, as for me, i like this idea ) those willing to go on with translations - please contact me through Skype.

And surely i like the idea of in-game sweets )

I like the idea to help the developrers so they can work just with the problems the community find.

I think some of the SpIn-Clanmembers and Friends of SpIn will help too (for example me :rolleyes:), to improve the variety of the languages.

LG Hurric4n

Glad to hear it ) we work to make the whole community happy so it’s really nice to know u’re interested

What about Welsh?:fed004:

What about Welsh?:fed004:

Why not )) the more - the better )

LOL sorry i posted in wrong forum :stuck_out_tongue:

is it ur requesting a translation on the forum if so , then u can do that there is couple add-ons for FireFox that lets you translate a page into what ever languages you want - also Google chrome has that installed automatically , mabye that should help you get a better understanding of what people are saying on the forums :slight_smile:

need more englsih players in game

There are a lot english speaking players;)

Nice idea with translation, i can take a time and try translate game to czech :wink:

I’ll do my best to translate English to French if you need it :wink:

At the moment there are some changes in the names for items and ships so when this is finished we can think about some translations.