Welcome Kotory

Saw a new developer joined this forum.

Welcome and enjoy your stay ^^ Don’t fear us forum warriors, we don’t bite only bark a lot :wink:

This post is a bunch of lies. Enter at your own peril, these piranhas will eat you alive.

Piranhas? Please…That is far too high grasped for these forum warriors…We are a Chihuahua at best!

This post is a bunch of lies. Enter at your own peril, these piranhas will eat you alive.

image%20(5042).gif

Don’t listen to the man, he’s insane.

I do hope he speaks English and isn’t just another online figure giving everyone the silent treatment, though.

Hello everyone. Yes, I’m Kotory new community manager here. 

Don’t be shy and tell me everything about your Star Conflict experiance.

Lets swim in this piranhas pool together. 

I’ll be standing nearby and be droppin’ crocs in the pool for y’all! Have a nice swim.  :005j:

A female developer  :what:(Community manager…close enough)

Welcome aboard Kotory, hope you will be a more direct link to the devs and can tell them about our problems better than the GM’s currently are/can  :yes_yes:

(No hate on the GM’s, they are doing the best they can but the devs don’t always seem to listen or understand us)

image%20(5042).gif

Don’t listen to the man, he’s insane.

I do hope he speaks English and isn’t just another online figure giving everyone the silent treatment, though.

She*

And I’d ask for some patience in the English department. It’s not everyone’s native language, after all.

Hopefully the interaction with the community will improve in a positive manner. Meanwhile, give the lady a fair chance before biting her xD

She*

And I’d ask for some patience in the English department. It’s not everyone’s native language, after all.

Hopefully the interaction with the community will improve in a positive manner. Meanwhile, give the lady a fair chance before biting her xD

> she

Well, how was I supposed to know that! Fine, fine… Take the fun out of it all, why don’t you…

Well, even google translated English is fine by me, as long as it’s not cyrillic in this forum. That’s gonna be hard to read, considering i’m only learning Japanese…

I’ll be standing nearby and be droppin’ crocs in the pool for y’all! Have a nice swim.  :005j:

Thanks for your cooperation. It’s really nice to have a team member with a lot of crocs. 

Just remember, in any moment we could drop you in the pool too.  :004j:  

A female developer  :what:(Community manager…close enough)

Welcome aboard Kotory, hope you will be a more direct link to the devs and can tell them about our problems better than the GM’s currently are/can  :yes_yes:

(No hate on the GM’s, they are doing the best they can but the devs don’t always seem to listen or understand us)

Yep, it’s the main reason why I’m here: to listen, analyze and develop information to our team.  :001j:

You have already set the first steps towards a lovely cooperation :yes_yes:  Very good.  :good:

We need more Dev’s ingame so I can get my Dev kill medals !!! Or at least give us a medal for killing GM’s as well :lol:

Hello and welcome btw

> she

Well, how was I supposed to know that! Fine, fine… Take the fun out of it all, why don’t you…

Well, even google translated English is fine by me, as long as it’s not cyrillic in this forum. That’s gonna be hard to read, considering i’m only learning Japanese…

心配しないでください  ;)wt

I’m quite capable in English. Still not perfect in grammar but will imrove soon.  :yes_yes:

So, no cyrillic here.

Thanks for your cooperation. It’s really nice to have a team member with a lot of crocs. 

Just remember, in any moment we could drop you in the pool too.  :004j:  

I’m pool resistant.  :006j:

Anyway, you can adress your concerns to 2 of us now! So, should you have any questions… go on, we are as always happy to help.

Welcome. 

Sweet, another person’s post that I will stalk. Not in a weird way. Just want to siv through all the QQ in the patch notes.

I’m pool resistant.  :006j:

Anyway, you can adress your concerns to 2 of us now! So, should you have any questions… go on, we are as always happy to help.

I won’t derail this thread…But be careful what you say/wish for…

Welcome. 

Sweet, another person’s post that I will stalk. Not in a weird way. Just want to siv through all the QQ in the patch notes.

Actually knowing Mapoko, this was exactly meant in a weird way.

Actually knowing Mapoko, this was exactly meant in a weird way.

Sweet.

Sweet.

^_ I’d take that as an invitation to stalk Antibus. He likes the attention.

心配しないでください

I’m quite capable in English. Still not perfect in grammar but will imrove soon.

So, no cyrillic here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvozGpMu_p8

I’m pool resistant.

You? No, you’ve already grown an immunity against it, seeing as you’re always in it.

Sweet.

You won’t be saying that when he’s amidst his “regular” lurkings.