Weighty Arguments Discussion

e3f2de39ebc36241db19d41b96ec.jpg

Welcome to discuss [New Urgent Broker Mission](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31057-weighty-arguments/)!

What was Pirate Fort Raid again?

For me these requirements could as well be “complete pirate fort raid 5 times in 10 minutes with 2500 effectivenes points while playing standing on your head, using only one hand and playing harmonica with your other hand” seems overboard hard conditions.

Why does this post say hidden? did you hide it just because i said it is not possible for me to complete and requirements are way too hard?

i am new here but already in month i have put maybe 80 euros in this game so i would like to think i can express some of my feelings about content.

What you have to map it fly ??? is the Elldium Raid then I ask myself where I as to get the points here ??
Or is that really the rank 11-15 Map “attack on the pirate fortress” ?? I’ve never since however nen team had has ever managed this Map …
PS sorry Google Translator

I finished it.

I suspect, that at least 65% of entire player’s population won’t be able to complete it in time.

I already couldn’t do the last one because I play with randoms. And they added a criteria of 2500 effectiveness ?

Unless you play with a team of 4, you can’t do those missions.

Welche Map muss man dafür Fliegen ???

What you have to map it fly ???

Is this mission for rank 11-15 ? 

The mission is restricted to high ranks so this doesn’t really make sense. Up until now even a tier 3 pilot could do all the missions and now this?

Got the mission done about an hour ago. Random team mates did indeed manage to blunder several attempts, and I did personally fail by using jumpgate too early after blowing up the second component, smashing into the canopy shield. Twice, actually. Not my proudest moments.

Energy Converter seems interesting. I already replaced Multiphase Shield Adapter on my Inquisitor AE with it, but haven’t yet managed to test properly. Can anyone tell exactly how large portion of the incoming damage can be beamed back at the enemy? Does damage from my own Guided Torpedo count?

By the way, there is a typo. The c in “converter” should be capitalized.

9 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The mission is restricted to high ranks so this doesn’t really make sense. Up until now even a tier 3 pilot could do all the missions and now this?

Rank restricted + summer (at least for me) … i’m going to the beach this weekend.  ![:00444:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00444.png “:00444:”)

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

I already couldn’t do the last one because I play with randoms. And they added a criteria of 2500 effectiveness ?

Unless you play with a team of 4, you can’t do those missions.

Did it in a team of three yesterday, but the fourth random we got alway received lower than 500 points at the end. I can’t imagine attempting this with only randoms…

Does anyone think that we need to use this module in PvP in the 5th project?

2 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Lol probably.

New module is great but incredibly hard to aim so that it hits the target. I originally thought it was just like the pyro emitter but apparently you can only hit one target.

Oh also it makes the same sound as the pyro emitter which is kinda annoying.

F*** Mission !!! 5h , over 20 Runs & 0x win in Time !!!

Only thumb sucker Teams with Rang 11 or Map greenhorns …

OMG , my team is bad, if I am the best

7 minutes ago, Nightcrouler said:

F*** Mission !!! 5h , over 20 Runs & 0x win in Time !!!

Only thumb sucker Teams with Rang 11 or Map greenhorns …

OMG , my team is bad, if I am the best

Lol. Just squad up with some buddies you know have won it quickly and go at it. Speedy for the first part, tanky for the second, and both for the third. Ezpz.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Lol. Just squad up with some buddies you know have won it quickly and go at it. Speedy for the first part, tanky for the second, and both for the third. Ezpz.

and this is recipe for success. If you have just 2 pilots that know what they doing on this map - it is possible to finish it in ~9 minutes. Even with R11s (tested today).

4 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

I do. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) You were always “forced” to use the module or the weapon, in order to benefit from the next event.

I’ll pass on this one, I’ll directly buy the blueprint. The module seems pretty useful, tho. I think it will be great on capacitor tank commands. But, I haven’t understood one thing: if you have excess energy, does it get consumed when you activate the module? Also, does anyone know what’s the damage received/damage output ratio?  

18 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

I’ll pass on this one, I’ll directly buy the blueprint. The module seems pretty useful, tho. I think it will be great on capacitor tank commands. But, I haven’t understood one thing: if you have excess energy, does it get consumed when you activate the module? Also, does anyone know what’s the damage received/damage output ratio?  

It is fantastic on cap commands, as it only uses 60-90en on activation then runs under your diffusion shield. It still deals out damage too, which makes it even better. Though as soon as your diff drops you’d better have a gtfo button ready.

And the damage in/out seems to be 100%, but only after resistances and class damage reductions. So on an interceptor you will do very small damage, and on a frig you will deal huge.

I highly suggest that you equip an emergency barrier for use with any class besides ECM or Command, as for it to be used to its maximum potential you must be taking lots of damage.

Oh! Also I’d suggest you wait out this premium sale. The devs always give you a reason to spend right before something big is released.