Weapon system Inhibitor damage reduction from 38.9% at rank 15 MK.IV to 60%

Weapon system Inhibitor damage reduction from 38.9% at rank 15 MK.IV to 60%

this module is in need of some decent improvements, seeing that it only effects one enemy at a time unlike a guard’s signature masking, I’d like to see this happen. 

perhaps a small change where it constantly effects the targeted enemy passively at the current 38.9% and upon activation it increases the damage reduction to 60% for 10 seconds. cooldown of 25 seconds.

and of course, within the range of the module for passive and active states. 

it only needs a reduction of energy per second, it is way to much for a constant drain on an interceptor

I’d agree the energy drain is too much for most interceptor builds, you have to have high regeneration and strafe without thrusters to use it in its current state to remain energy stable, unless you’re using energy drain at the same time or using the 7c implant while under fire of course, though the latter can be iffy if you’re doing great dodging.

though personally I like the current mechanics, and I’d prefer that its damage reduction be increased to 60% while keeping the current energy drain levels and mechanics to make it hard to utilize and a rare but useful module on most interceptor builds. It’ll be the death of most pilots who use it wrongly.