We need change to destroyer's active modules!

I returned to game after 1.6.0 update after not playing for long time. I noticed that i could build destroyer sibyl very cheap and when i tried to buy active modules i noticed i can’t - to get them now i need to trade with other players, only some can be found in locations on map (now i have blocked nearly 50% of map so i can’t do that) or manufacture them with resources only from packs from shop. Last time I was playing i could just buy them, now i can’t efficiency play my new destroyer because i can’t build any active modules. . I love other changes but please, change that so i can play game normally again.

people have been arguing for this since destroyer modules first became prohibitively expensive, sadly the devs don’t seem interested in fixing the problem

Overall the destroyers need to stop to be the easy kill, increase the number of active modules and not just 4 as any regular ship. Their repair costs along with the overall cost to build and equip are extremely high and do not justify their weak presence.

55 minutes ago, ComWittman said:

Overall the destroyers need to stop to be the easy kill, increase the number of active modules and not just 4 as any regular ship. Their repair costs along with the overall cost to build and equip are extremely high and do not justify their weak presence.

Build and repair costs definitely need to be reduced, but they won’t be getting more then 4 active modules ever lol.

They are super weak and easy for most ships to take down yes, but they also can dish out a crazy amount of damage if built right. They are the new glass cannons. No longer flying stations.

How are they even weak lol, tyrant is great, sibyl is also great