We need an "Invasion" Sub-Section in Suggestions, Forums

makes sense to me anyways

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/264-suggestions/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/264-suggestions/)

Seeing as Invasion is currently in CBT, there’s no point in having people who don’t have access to it and haven’t played it give suggestions. It’s fine where it is.

I could always look and comment in CBT threads even before I had access to CBT. I just never saw a reason to post in them excessively.

All you need is an account and you can look at CBT stuff. IMO Error’s “access to CBT” thread is useless. I don’t see anything new since he responded with my picture.

We need an “Invasion” Sub-Section in Suggestions, Forums

Why? If you can’t access the current Invasion sub-forum, you don’t have access to that game mode. As such, you have no idea what has already been done, or what is already being worked on.

Forgive me for sounding horribly elitist, but if you haven’t played the game mode, why should you be allowed to post suggestions? You wouldn’t know where to begin.

SF are you seeing any forums related to invasion besides:

Information

Impressions

Events

Discussions

Suggestions

Bug Reports

Open Forum of Invasion CBT

I have seen those forums long before I gained access to play Invasion CBT. Is there anything else I am not getting besides those listed above?

What Does “Accessing the closed invasion CBT subforums” do when you give the required screenshot? For me it does ABSOLUTELY nothing at all. The site was and is exactly the same for me before I gave the required screenshot.

I am thoroughly, thoroughly, thoroughly, thoroughly, thoroughly, thoroughly, thoroughly, thoroughly, thoroughly confused. Please can some admin or moderator or whoever with forum control please tell me what the above in quotation marks does?

-> “Invasion. First Wave: The Closed Beta-Testing” subforum. Clean your glasses.

You don’t understand. Girl runs without eating poptart…

I PMed Error. He said it was bug that I could access the thing you just said Snib. Too tired to copy evrethang.

Thought you were copying the normal suggestions etc. forum names. Yeah, there’s also a few players with access to Invasion in game when they shouldn’t. We’ll have to trust the devs know what they’re doing. *cough*

-> “Invasion. First Wave: The Closed Beta-Testing” subforum. Clean your glasses.

it will not let me start a new topic in that “Invasion. First Wave: The Closed Beta-Testing subforum”, i should have clarified that beforehand. my fault.

and i do have access to the invasion game mode