Waz'Got "Gravi-Wave" Issue

With Gravi wave any guy in a Waz’got with a brain is near unkillable… just stand in a rock formation or enclosed space… done you can now sucsessfully onehit everything that tries to approach you

And also:

On 8.11.2017 at 6:17 PM, niripas said:

Think. Do you really think that getting to less than a kilometer to a destroyer by a ship doing 235m/s is a viable tactics? Gravi-Wave has a range of 1250 meters, to throw someone onto the obstacle it needs to be at 1km or less. Which is wayy in the destroyer danger zone, where even a cruise missile is doing 30k dmg and coil mortar will constantly hit the dessie for 6k/shot. So what just happened? Is the player with the destroyer blind? Or maybe did what OP did in the video (took the destroyer to fight in confined space - which is a total misuse of the ship). Heck, if the destroyer would have repelling beam equipped it would just do exactly the same - throw a ship against an obstacle with 3k range.

This module is completely useless if attacker knows what he is doing.TBH I have to check if collision remedies work against this module.

That’s why they use Teleportation sphere… 2000m is more than enough.

12 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

With Gravi wave any guy in a Waz’got with a brain is near unkillable… just stand in a rock formation or enclosed space… done you can now sucsessfully onehit everything that tries to approach you

And also:

That’s why they use Teleportation sphere… 2000m is more than enough.

So let me get this straight. (and we are not talking about the Abandoned complex map here - I agree that this is the map where this module shines, however I cannot imagine why destroyer would hide inside the hull in the first place) . It only works if destroyer sits in front of a rock (less than 1km). Wazgot has to close to 2500m distance with it’s 235m/s. With destroyer weapons range somewhere between 5 and 8km, with 7km sensor range. How? TBH in last 40 battles I’ve seen only one Waz’got with Gravi Wave (or actually I saw Gravi Wave used once)  - it didn’t help Waz’got at all. And he was in the rocks formation. 

The only maps Gravi Wave has it’s use are Abandoned Complex and Monolith on others? Nope.

If only it could push away ships as BH sucks them in, it would be more interesting.

I think more slower ships need defense against interceptors and fast fighters like this.  Right now, with many of the silver ships, if you don’t have team mates looking out for you, you’re going to get toasted a lot during the match.

On 12.11.2017 at 9:27 PM, Koromac said:

That’s not possible due to extremely poor game’s engine. HammerEngine is obsolete and limited technology now, 2008 is really showing up now.

Yes - but they did a lot of amazing things out of HammerEng!! And its Linux compatible and open source…

On 13.11.2017 at 8:20 PM, Flash0914 said:

Thats absolutely an opinion I caqnnot confirm, and I pllay engineers and wazgot mostly…

Wazzi is killable, is not much tanky and has rather lame weapons - it need the gravi wave - else it would be even less appealing (for the money/effort)