[Wazgot] : Edit ship (GFU - Engineer) node re-distribution

Hi!

So far I find the Wazgot to be one of the most marvelous frigate:engineer ships of Star Conflict. It is worth absolutely every grind and trade effort! It is a really awesome experience in the engineer field and very elegantly to fly in battle.

Some say unfortunately, some say rightfully, however, the Wazgot was debuffed and (ninja) nerfed multiple times from the beginning of its presentation on the official SC  test servers for the Windows clients.

The last official Nerf of the Wazgot brought the reduction from 1250 research points down to 1125. The consequence is that the rank 13 builds are factually obliterated by now (only a very rare suboptimal build I know of), the rank 13 is just jumped over to rank 14, now, so to speak.

5acfa90224864_roundelraw.jpg.a96d533e5b36068d40b51a0d12b27ac4.jpg

First of all, that is a pity - not so much that the Wazgot was unusable now, but rather that certain flexibilities and freedoms to custom-build it are taken out of our hands, now.

Secondly, the Wazgot suffers from a spanning  -50% heal debuff (incoming and outgoing). This should be altered - it is a healer (engineer) after all!

The reason why I post this thread is to argue for a slight re-modeling of the research nodes and their points. But I do not want to make a case against the research points cap @ 1125 pts. If we could manage and distribute some points more flexible and rearrange one or two nodes, it would be perfect!

Please guys, I’ll like to invite you post your comments and suggestions and insights. Thank you very much!

So let us begin with the queely research point ranges of the ship-ranks of the Waz’Got:

Spoiler

Rank Research points / total points

05                            0 -149  / 1125

06                      150-299  / 1125          

07                       300 -299  / 1125  

08                      450-299  / 1125  

09                       600 -299  / 1125  

10                      750-299  / 1125  

11                       850 -299  / 1125  

12                      900-299  / 1125  

13                       950 -974  / 1125

14                      975-999  / 1125

15                    1000 -1125 / 1125

[![graph.png](< base_url >/uploads/monthly_2018_04/graph.png.f0f265a13cedcd8e888e1b84e575019c.png)](< base_url >/uploads/monthly_2018_04/graph.png.f0f265a13cedcd8e888e1b84e575019c.png)

Master ranks are the odd  ship-ranks: 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15 for they unlock the  access to new branches with new research nodes.

Research-points re-modeling of ranks 05 - 06:

Spoiler

Research-points re-modeling of ranks 07 - 08:

Spoiler

Research-points re-modeling of ranks 09 - 10:

Spoiler

Research-points re-modeling of ranks 11 - 12:

Spoiler

Research-points re-modeling of ranks 13 - 14:

Spoiler

Research-points re-modeling of ranks 15 :

Spoiler

If it is worth any effort you put in it… why buff in the ship in the first place. Also if you raise Waz’gots point threshold it’d be only fair to do this with it’s partners aswell (thar’ga, tai’kin) which would probably have a very unfortunate effect on the current balance (which is already not great to begin with). In my opinion Waz’got is a ship that really shines (or is goddamn powerful, depending on your view), beacause of it’s great ammount of unique modules (partron, battle station, emergency heal, gravi wave (xxxx gravi wave), WL-13 emitter, etc.), meaning it is only fair for it, to be at a certain stat disadvantage compared to engineers. Even though i think a few extra stats would not make Waz’got much more or less strong, than it is currently, i believe that this ship has insane capabilities and does not require any buffs. And before some of you guys start crying now (and i know those guys are out there) and say, i can only say such a thing because i never took a Glance at Waz’got and just want it not buffed because i don’t play it, that’s not true. I do indeed own Waz’Got and have played it to a certain ammount, i just don’t use it as much because i don’t enjoy slow ships in general as much as faster counterparts.

7 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

If it is worth any effort you put in it… why buff in the ship in the first place …

No OP - No, I do not want to buff it. Wazgot is a bit too op in lower ranks - and I do not want to raise that.

I want to make node distribution and access a bit more flexible … : )

17 hours ago, avarshina said:

No OP - No, I do not want to buff it. Wazgot is a bit too op in lower ranks - and I do not want to raise that.

I want to make node distribution and access a bit more flexible … : )

But that would actually be WORK! can’t have that… nope XD