Waz'Got DLC - Will you buy it or have it?

I am just want to know your opinion about Waz’Got DLC pack.

Will you get it? Vote and explain your choice, if you will.

BvJhrXG.png

lppffFH.png

Discuss!

Same case like with Tai’kin. Even if Wazzie can hold whole teams alive at R6, it’s not worth 50 euros (about 10% of my country average month salary) to get 90 days of prem and R5 ship that I still need crapton of RNG materials to improve.

My reasoning is simple.

Description does not state that you only get a rank 5 stripped ship and that you need to evolve it, which may require hundreds of additional EUR, if not even more.

If you would at least get enough additional resources to evolve it to rank 10, then it may be worth at least considering it.

However, I do not want to support such business practice, even if I could, with my money.

Thar’Ga needed over 5 months to farm with a license, constantly, 10 hours per day and I still invested some GS to get more resources. At least special modules were free.

Tai’Kin and the rest of upcoming ships are now much harder to obtain or research and much more expensive, because you rely on ultra-rare drops that just won’t drop.

If you won’t invest in those, you will have already existing items destroyed after 48 hours, which is basically just another P2W scheme, because there is no alternative.

Not worth grinding anymore, because grind is now insufficient, you need to invest GS or exchange items just to be able to expand your research/evolution.

Example:

That’s my opinion.

And the moment I thought they improved on the balancing side, they still ask 50$ for a R5 ship, you got to be kidding, right. Right?

Well, my review still stands same. As long as that does not improve as well.

Nope. i do not swim in money.

Nah I’m done throwing money at this game primarily because of this, and other reasons that I’ve stated in the past.

If they were 5$ and only contained a cabin I would be OK with it, but this is silly. 50$ is too much for anything outside of a god-pack bundle.

If they pull out the premium license it would be like 5-10$ max. The equivalent deal to this bundle would be if you go to a store to buy cigars but they put a random car on the tab and charge you for everything. Kinda makes no sense.

What are you thinking about? This is a F2P!  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

My growing hatred for everything ellydium prevents me from buying it.

3 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

My growing hatred for everything ellydium prevents me from buying it.

Why u hate elly?

You’re not buying the ship.

You’re buying the skin.

40 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Why u hate elly?

Well, first of all the design. They look like sleek and elegant ships, that have giant ugly balls of snot attached to them. And I absolutely hate how that snot ‘wiggles’.

Second, they suck the fun out of pvp and replace it with utter frustration.

I also don’t like the colour green.

Someone said playing a F2P game without paying is the game’s hard mode.
Also in my opinion I don’t want to pay for playing less.

The Wazgot missions are little boring but it’s fun to do stuff in the game again.

687.png

and yeah 50EUR, I can buy at least 1-2 big games on that not just a tiny little piece of a game.

I farmed those missions hard and didn’t pay for DLC, got all ship parts and built it. Now my ship node materials won’t go to waste.

I wish dat tiny bot would do a macarena or las ketchup dance for me on a killstreak LOL maybe then the price would be okay xd

6 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

I farmed those missions hard and didn’t pay for DLC, got all ship parts and built it. Now my ship node materials won’t go to waste.

Are you talking about the Tai’kin or the Waz’Got?

because i already get 24 times the same item, but… well… the tai’kin was almost same, but it had 50 stack slots for each item, not 15,

And about trading the parts… no comments…

595b142cbf549_scalienengi.jpg.9b6b8d899337d8fc0f1687f6dab767b4.jpg

16 hours ago, Nizelien said:

Are you talking about the Tai’kin or the Waz’Got?

because i already get 24 times the same item, but… well… the tai’kin was almost same, but it had 50 stack slots for each item, not 15,

And about trading the parts… no comments…

595b142cbf549_scalienengi.jpg.9b6b8d899337d8fc0f1687f6dab767b4.jpg

There seem to be some algorithm, which decides what drops will be rarer to a player. Engineering cabin is an ultra-rare drop, while at least one other rare drop is generated randomly.

Of course, with randomized items or boxes, you’ll get the drops you don’t need in 80-90% of cases.

Those will destroy or self-destruct in 2 days, even if you want to keep them.

You will not be able to sell or exchange them, because most players just want to get GS.

Star Conflict era is now the worst in an entire history of this game - pure P2W.

Grinding is no longer effective, only having GS is, to exchange and pay for the items you need.

If you don’t, you’ll probably need to farm for several weeks, just to get one or two items for free. In short, normal progression is impossible now.

A basic pack for Star Citizen is 48.32 EUR, PUBG was 30 EUR only. They have serious problems with pricing. I know there are some millionaire who still buy it, but a Rank 5 ship doesn’t worth more than 10 EUR for me.

TBH Im not a big fan of the f2p titles anymore. I would pay monthly for a game like SC if the gameplay would be fun and competitive. When I played actively I always had premium just to support devs. Well, those days are over. Destros and Elly kills the fun for me.

Finally, fun has come modestly back to the game – great patch (since many months)  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Sending off my drones as attack missiles/drones is … awesome ![:wopl_smile_war_thunder:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wopl_smile_war_thunder.gif “:wopl_smile_war_thunder:”)

And eventually I got a Drone Cruiser  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

6-Droneswarm-Carrier.jpg.c0c7f09d2e6eaa1c355d55bd1e006607.jpg

5899220394ad1_phoenixdrones.png.8fdd36a9579933e041d8a5558250da5a.png

50 EUR is a way too expensive. I spent this money on Elite Dangerous with all dlc’s.