Waz'Got DLC - Will you buy it or have it?

4 reasons I won’t get it. 

1. It’s not worth it. the perks dont justify $50

2. Its gonna be nerfed in 2 or 3 months anyways and become nothing special.

3. At the end of the time offered my review will disappear like it did for the taiken.

4. Support won’t credit my account with some GS if I complain like any other F2p I have played. Support teams for the other games I play always give some sort of Customer Satisfaction Credit. Not this game.

If the ship came with all nodes and BPs unlocked, then I would consider wasting my $50. These devs offer way too little for what you spend in every corner of this game.

One of the most expensive games ever aaa or not.

2 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

These devs offer way too little for what you spend in every corner of this game.

One of the most expensive games ever aaa or not.

That’s definitely true. They promised us fully reworked Open Space in the Summer, but nothing has been done yet. Not even a whisper!

Summer just started on 21st of June and will last until 21st of September, so what would one complain about, really  …  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

They will not comment on unfinished work (as they stated already over and over and over …) just relax and become a bit more laid back.

Dev staff has its idea of pushing this game to new level and is doing it … what you expect from them, wiggle waggle around? It’s good they are consistent, if you like the actual way or not…

The total thing will reveal itself in all its beauty anyhow not further than around next year, a good peak will be around X-mas, as every year.

Overall , I like to support the game, so 50$/€ is heavy for what you actually get in case of the Waz-Got (I’d like to call it fat Swordfish ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) )that’s the scandal - but its the only game I play anyhow. The game gives me fun, I am Linux guy and am pleased they support the GNU/OS and last but not least its a free market, if you don’t like to spend the money, simply don’t. They will realize that 50€ is/is not a reasonable price.

One can always push out critique if unpleased but also applaude for good things. As long I play this game, its on the edge constantly, pushing us consumers and developers/designers somehow to creativity, constant emotions and involvement. The Devs even listen to the user base and take up creative ideas from them also.

All it take for me to stay confident with this game is a time-out or two every so and so weeks  if things go all too stupid/crazy ![:alien2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/alien2.png “:alien2:”)

P.S.:

Something that made me wonder (for I am back to the game for half a week now) is that the interceptor Tai’Kin acts like a missile boat/frigate. There is not much space left for a frigate modelled as a missile platform (counter-missiles and attack missiles) as one would not expect a tiny interceptor to be such missile-powerful…

Yzsuatr.png

Koro, please take screenshots of the upgrade from stage to stage for a synopsis of Waz-Got leveling like we have for Tai-Kin and Thar-Ga, for the build-requirements  are improving in a linear planned node-chain from upgrade to upgrade, and there is no way back to get the build requirements displayed afterwards. One needs more and more Xenocrystals and specific resources from upgrade to upgrade-node which are rather fixed and the requirements are not node-specific to unlock the diverse new features.

Sadly, I did so, but missed some screenshots…

On 4.7.2017 at 1:59 PM, Koromac said:

There seem to be some algorithm, which decides what drops will be rarer to a player. Engineering cabin is an ultra-rare drop, while at least one other rare drop is generated randomly…

Yes got the same suspicion…

There is seemingly a routine that looks up your player stats and decides what will be “random” in your case… there is not just a function to generate different degrees of chance, random for different items…

Like doing 50x3 quests are not enough. Grind is to harsh for lvl 5 ship. And DLC is overpriced. Reasonable price is IMO 10$ or 30$ if it would give me full ship.