Warp Gates

I just tecebtly noticed when setting up a warp-hub that you can only have one warp gate open at a time. This is kind of annoying because the whole reason I’m flying T5 engi is for the amazing R13 implant. But after seeing this I’m starting to get a bit discouraged… Please let multiple warp gates stay open from one person.

I smell potential abuse… No.

What could POSSIBLY come from having warp gates going in every direction? Aside from a happy team?

Strings of warp gates allowing guard frigates to move from beacon to beacon fast as microwarping for one.

But you’ll only get enough kills to make a difference in PvE. And that’s what I use it for; quick travel in open space.

Let’s just eliminate cool downs on everything while we’re at it. Unlimited missiles with no reload time. Weapons that don’t overheat. Shields that regenerate faster than you can damage them. Let’s just do away with tactics and planing as well as skill all together.

Or, not!

Let’s just eliminate cool downs on everything while we’re at it. Unlimited missiles with no reload time. Weapons that don’t overheat. Shields that regenerate faster than you can damage them. Let’s just do away with tactics and planing as well as skill all together.

Or, not!

I fail to see how this is relevent to my suggestion.

I fail to see how this is relevent to my suggestion.

You are essentially asking for an easy button. So far every suggestion you make has been geared to making the game less dependent on a team and developing OP gameplay for your preferred ships. This shows a fundamental lack of understanding of the game mechanics.

Strings of warp gates allowing guard frigates to move from beacon to beacon fast as microwarping for one.

back when i was in beasts of jericho, one friend was in a team where the two engies put a warp gate down 5km apart leading directly into the enemy spawn on a cb recon match. most of his team were guards so there was a constant frigball in the enemy spawn xD

back when i was in beasts of jericho, one friend was in a team where the two engies put a warp gate down 5km apart leading directly into the enemy spawn on a cb recon match. most of his team were guards so there was a constant frigball in the enemy spawn xD

Brilliant! I’ll grab my friend and do that next time. XD

Give be three bad things (that don’t involve strings of gates, because that’s not possible to do alone in PvP,) that would potentially break PvP, and I might reconsider my suggestion.

PvP warp-gates are extremely pointless and usually just a CYA measure for newb engi pilots.

Though in PvE they turn in to an easy-travel method to get your squad easily across many sectors.(Using R13 implant and torping pirates.) Maybe to farm or do other corpie business. :3

That sounds brutally evil.

Anyway, I support the idea, because it should probably be in bug reports.  It’s not documented anywhere, and runs counter to established “logic.”  But why do you need that many warp gates in any PvE except Pirate Base when you can use the existing ones?

I like this suggestion… How could a string happen easily when cooldowns are high and when a passing inty can kill it in 2 seconds.